Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] I'm Not Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Remy/Soliel) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:52 am
With a grin she reached in and grabbed an apple slice, a orange piece and a strawberry for him, and a strawberry for herself. "Here, you can give one to your brother and sister." As she spoke she extended the treats towards him. She knew Siofra and Jollibee would be jealous if she didn't bring back anything if the positions were switched. "And we'll see each other real soon." A deep blush as she realized she sounded excited to see him. "Or, ya know, whenever's convenient."

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:35 am
Remy blinked as he was given the handful of treats. He was a good brother, he was a good brother, he wasn't going to eat all the treats before he got home. She had told him they were for his brother and sister, so he would try his best to honor that, it was just going to be really hard to make that journey home holding on to them. "I'm sure they'll appreciate it."

Remy couldnt help but grin and laugh, he just couldn't tell with her sometimes. "I'm sure we'll see each other soon." There was really no reason not to. Remy was just happy to have a friend that didn't live with him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:56 am
Her smile broadened as he affirmed that his siblings would like it, glad to do something they'd like.

She closed her basket up and then slowly rose to her feet to brush off the sand from her legs. "It was nice to meet you Remy." Soliel spoke almost sweetly before starting to walk towards the tree line. But after a few steps she turned so she was walking backwards so that she could wave at the wolf boy. "Bye!"

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:08 am
Remy's smile was sweet. He waited for a moment to respond, half expecting her to add something else along the lines of 'I guess', but she didn't. "It was nice to meet you too." The boy jumped up from the sand, quickly shaking the sand off himself. "Soliel." He said to himself as he waved. Girls sure were weird, not just his sister it seemed, but Soliel was pretty cool, even if she was a girl.11  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers