Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mossflower?"

He'd started out with the best intentions. Zen, having just grown, thought of the Phony he'd first met and who had, in many ways, shaped his outlook on dealing with others: Mossflower. A Phony he counted as a friend, he wanted to share his new experience with her, to see the forest mare again and catch up on the time that had passed. He wanted to run out to the forest where they'd met, call out around every bough until he found her, and have that chat.

But now, in the forest, some of his exuberance was dimmed. It was darker than he remembered in the early morning, dense with brightly colored leaves that still seemed ominous on the trees heavy with foliage. He had to pick his way carefully over gnarled roots and sparse fallen branches, suddenly having an awareness of not wanting to draw too much attention to himself. How did he ever think this was a good shortcut as a kid?

"Mossflower?" he called again, a bit of a hushed sound. Was she here...?

Ruriska
Hi sorry this is late quq

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The chances of coming across a childhood friend, in the exact place you had met them the first time (especially if that place was in the middle of a forest), was slim to none. And yet fate seemed to be at play because moments after he’d called out her name for the second time, there was an answer, slightly muffled by space and trees, of, "yes, hello?".

It took a few moments but Mossflower did appear. With leaves and twigs stuck in her hair and her cheeks glowing with hard work, the mare had clearly been busy. Her satchel was on her shoulder, a little tear in one corner from some energetic creature she’d been helping to mend.

"Can I- oh!" Recognition struck as she came to a halt and the smile that bloomed was brighter than any daisy greeting the sun. "Zen! Look at you! You’re so handsome!" Her friend had grown and she was overjoyed by the transformation.

Chrystali

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:58 am
Logically, he knew she'd have grown. Emotionally, he wasn't prepared to see his friend at the same height as he, beautiful and looking as though she'd been grown from the very forest she was patrolling. Zen stared at her owlishly for a few heartbeats before her compliment reached his ears, reminding him of why he came.

"H--hey! Gosh, look at you! You were always pretty but you're all beautiful and like a -- a -- what's it called, a -- nymph? Dryad? You're -- you look great!" Well that was not the smoothest thing he'd ever said, but tripping over himself in surprise was quickly taking a back seat to his excitement. "I wanted to see if I could find you and see what you were up to, how you are! If -- you know, maybe you needed some help again?"

Zen trotted up to her and nipped a twig that was stuck on her hair, gently removing it and dropping it to the side. She was bigger, sure, but she still felt like Mossflower, the busy savior of the small.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:36 pm
His reaction was both confusing and delightful at first until she remembered that yes, she had also grown. It had seemed so long ago that she had found her purpose, perhaps because she’s also known and the jump from big to small had changed very little of her day to day life.

They had been children together once, just a merry day that had solidified itself in her heart forever. During their time apart they had both become adults but his smile was exactly the same and she didn’t even bother to hide the delighted flush that blossomed on her cheeks.

"You- ah, thank you, Zen," his words warmed her heart and made her feel light. To be likened to a dryad or nymph was surely the greatest compliment. "I am very well, especially so now." She laughed, tilting her head towards him as he reached for the twig. "I’m always in need of a helping hoof from a good friend."

Mossflower kissed his cheek, warm and earnest and said, "Come on then. I’ve got something to show you."

Chrystali
it sounds like a come on but she really does want to show him something cool ok

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:32 pm
Zen was good for being friendly, always good for that, but he still wasn't prepared for the kiss to his cheek - or the thrill it gave him. His dark cheeks flushed a red reminiscent of his hair color, the stallion shaking his head vigorously as if trying to dispel it before it could be seen. Jeez, what had gotten into him?

"Always happy to help!" he chirped back, fixing his smile back into place, golden eyes alert. Just to fit in, he picked up the twig that had been removed and stuck it in his long mane, giving himself a smaller shake to get his wits together and trot up next to her. "Lead the way! I'm at your side."

...what the heck did that even mean? Zen groaned inwardly but kept his smile, tail flicking with earnest interest.

Ruriska

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff