Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Saying Hello (Demi / Uru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:21 am
Now that he had officially moved from the demon dorms, he stared at all the boxes that stood up against the wall by the door. The new house was a graduation gift from an 'anonymous benefactor' who had paid the deposit and a great deal more to keep those concerned off his back. He smirked, imagining who the said benefactor was. The house was one story which was fine for him. It had a similar layout to his dorm with some alterations; the kitchen was more full, there was a laundry area, an open shower that cannot be seen unless you walked around a corner, plus it was sunken. There was a separate bathtub too. The bed was his own. In any sort of scenario, he doubt he would have been able to sleep in any bed that did not smell like home. Bad enough that the place didn't smell right still. The progress so far was getting the bed into the 'bedroom', the barstools at the kitchen island, one of the couches up against the wall, and a set of bowls and utensils. Very minimal living at the moment.

Since moving, he had more time on his hands without classes taking up his time. He went on his usual runs and gym work outs, but he made sure to go to the Maul to force himself into social settings. Even if he hadn't spoken to anyone, it let him creeple watch, see what was on sale, and maybe he'll come back with a bag from Mercy's. He took to spending time in book stores to add to his collection that currently sit in seven boxes against the wall by the kitchen where he planned to put the floor-to-ceiling book shelves. He still had to take off the doors to the bathroom and the bedroom, remove the hinges, sand down the marks left behind, and fix it up. While he wouldn't mind having a completely opened setting, he was sure Damien may want some sort of privacy at times. Or a way to break from line of sight. The demon stood in the middle of the house in his sweats (and nothing else) as he eyed everything.

This was his house. Since the rules said he couldn't stay in the dorms, or sleep in Damien's place for long periods of time, he found himself here quite often. Uru spent time here to let Damien have his space when he figured the monster needed it. Time to focus on his studies. Time to prepare for his own graduation. Space to breathe. Space to not see his grumpy face. This was one of those times. He hadn't seen the green-eyed monster in two days. Pulling out his eyePhone, he dialed the only number he remembered by heart.

"Hey." His voice trailed, soft and relaxed as he lounged on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:58 am
The days were different now.

This is what Damien was able to realize when he was able to sit and think for a moment. The dorm was still in its usual state, a little messy due to tiny little foxfires getting into all the corners like the little poofy detectives they were. There was a pile of books on the coffeetable, topics that he had still left to finish his curriculum at Amity and a few that were geared to his ideal profession. The choice that he stuck to was film and acting, after spending multiple phone calls insisting with his family that being a bodyguard was a ill fit. While most of his elder family was stocky, he wasn't as broad as them, and with everything he gained from this venture it felt like a waste not to be able to use the knowledge gained from this place, even if it was for the purpose of entertainment. Was it a hard life? yes, he knew that it was a cutthroat industry and his clan elder was always apt to remind him of that, but the edge of having a connection helped. It helped having assistant bodyguards for outside shoots, especially nearby the restricted Forest. But a good rapport with film crews led to an in with an acting agency, and a competent agent.

Books on Acting theorey, snippets of lines from scenes bound and scribbled with notes along the borders. It was a teetering balance, Acting classes and Amity's own, with amity's waning at times, but it had to be done, the basics were fine but more specialized things wasn't in its curriculum. Still, the monster gave a faint smile at the future he had left hidden in those tome's pages. What was different then?

The teacup lay forgotten as the green eyed boil continued to mull it over. it would have to be those who have already graduated. The individuals that he knew that were already out in Halloween and more difficult to track down than they used to be while on campus. So many had moved on he realized, feeling sad, the loss of their presence weighing down on his core finally. a few boil's and ghouls in particular that left him feeling pretty alone.

The lumping boil was brought out of his internal woes with the jingle of his phone, the tune hat already gave way who was calling. "Demi. he replied, soaking in the voice. "hey Urubutt, whats shaking?" he replied cheekily, stretching out on the couch. "Hows the house shaping up?" he inquired, intrigued to hear the results on the place that he would move into.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:23 am
When Damien had answered, Uru was on his feet again, idly walking about the space, the small, flat device pressed between his head and shoulder. It was good to hear the familiar voice. From time to time, he found himself just remaining silent just to hear the monster speak. He spoke a lot, he liked that, too. Someone had to out of the two of them. The demon had found that if he was angry, distracted in his thoughts, it brought him back, calmed him down. It was tough to be upset with the monster. Annoyed, perhaps, but never angry. The demon smiled.

"Your penchant for name calling never fails you, but you keep to the original." He joked, a chuckle. He let out a puff of air as he contemplated the next string of words. "Well, just packed the last box from the dorm so... that's officially over with. No more gnomes to heckle me." but it means I am further from you which sucks. "-A lot of space here, maybe twice the size of our dorms together. But, uh - you should really come by and see some time."

Okay, he could have been smoother about inviting his boilfriend over to a very empty house, but... it's been two days. He wasn't pathetic! He just missed the monster's optimism and smile and face and scent and ... him. "There is some work I want to get done with it."

"How are classes?" The demon ventured to ask. Damien was probably busy, he had assumed. As the graduation comes closer, the more stressful it gets on a student. Do they have enough credits? Do they meet the requirements? Is this assignment due now or then? Is it finished? Will Amity throw some stupid, moronic twist into his life? Should he tell the green-eyed boil about the graduation dungeon?...

He smirked to himself. Nah.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:01 pm
Damien sank into the cushions of the couch in his dorm, reclining with the phone nestled on his chest, the monster grade headphone/ speaker device turned on so he could talk without using the speakerphone feature. One hand was already getting comfortable, the other was being nibbled on by Regal, keeping him company. Familiar voices were soothing, and damien continued to chat. "Oh, great, all you items are accounted for then." the gnomes did put their sticky hands on the stuff and pilfer anything, a rarity.

"Classes are classes, lots of material to cover." he stated with a unseen shrug. "lots of prep, but same ol, same ol." he explained nonchalantly. He checked his standing once every fortnight, what was left to still tackle both here and at the agency, in case a part came his way. "My Agents still trying to land me a good breakout role, just have to deal with auditions." that was the item that he refused to let Uru see him worry over. "Uru..... are you trying to make a booty call?" he stated, half shocked and all humorous. "i'm not that kind of boil, you know." he grinned over the phone. "at least its not too much to work on,, just be careful." the monster chided  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:23 pm
Uru huffed audibly. "All that matters. If I am missing anything, I'll just replace it." He wasn't really focused on what his body was doing, his feet carrying him throughout the space; through the kitchen, by the fridge, through the bedroom, into the bathroom, to the living room, in a circle, he was just moving as he spoke over the phone. "We still have a few of my things at your place, too. But, I intend to keep them there." The Gives-Me-A-Reason-To-Visit reason implied beneath. He had clothes, his scarf, books, his guitar, a few of his old class notes, just things that he had brought over to appear that he was living there. Brought things to mingle their scent when he wasn't there personally. Perhaps reminders that he was still around. He wasn't going to be leaving Damien's life that easily.

"As expected. If anyone is able to get through anything, it would be you. Persistent." He complimented as he bent down to run his fingers through a sleep Aster's fur. Uru nodded as if the monster was able to see the gesture as he listened in. Unlike Damien, he was unsure what he was going to do with himself now that he had graduated. Damien was focused, had a goal, and shot toward it. Uru did not. He was two sided, and it wasn't a side he did not let many see. On the outside, he is surly, he is grumpy, he can be rude and off putting, intimidating even, a gym rat of sorts, always active. However, behind closed doors, he was different. He wore glasses because his central-heterochromia came at a cost of being having presbyopia. He played guitar and piano, he is able to sing, but it wasn't something he'd make a career out of. He enjoyed reading. He enjoyed researching minipets and recording small details and their behavior. He enjoyed writing. If his sister was around, she would say he had a lot of choices and to choose one. However, he didn't know what to do, he needed to explore a bit more.

The demon hound stopped in his movements, his face shading red, his lips thin, and brows furrowed. "What!? N-no! This is not a booty call, Damien. T-this is a boilfriend who had not seen his boilfriend in two days and was wondering what he may or may not be up to." He voices, slightly heightening, exasperated.

"And I am fully aware of what sort of boil you are." He countered, his voice returning. Grinning at the notions and thoughts. He may not be that kind of boil, but he was indeed a boil. "If I was going to make a booty call, I'd have asked you something like 'What are you doing tonight?' or 'Want to come over for dinner and a movie?'"

Uru knew he had no game. He still wondered what creeple saw in him beyond his superficial gifts.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:10 pm
Damien didn't say much, but huffed loudly at the Demon hound and his two lines that he uses for booty calls. "its only been two days bub, im just here reading, being boring. no crazy parties, been slowly introducing the foxfires to the storage closet." he needed to make sure they were ok, being away from him for awhile, not wanting the minipets to become so dependent on him and his presence. The smirk grew in volume during the call. "You miss me that much?" he asked, lowering his voice for the boil. "Maybe I miss seeing you around too, ya big lug. we are so sappy, you know that right?" he laughed, chuckling over the phone.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:04 pm
"I don't mind if you're boring. You have a lot on your plate, things to do and things to get done." He mused. He liked how simple they could be some times. Damien could be at the table doing homework and he would be quietly reading. The fact that they were in the same space was enough. They didn't have to interact. It was simple. "Do you need me to take them?" He asked, genuinely concerned if the minis were in need of separation from their alpha. If the time came Damien would have to leave for a period of time, it would be a necessary arrangement. They need to be fed, taken care of, and be in company. "And if you were at a party, I would have heard about it."

Probably wouldn't have heard or known about it actually. He wasn't in tune with the going ons of the campus unless he stumbled on something like that.

"Of course I miss you." The alumni replied softly, his expression softening as he lolled his head back, holding his phone, placing a hand over his face. "I know. I know. If Brenna was here, I could almost hear her giggling at how lost we are on each other." He sighed off the chuckle as he made his way back to the bedroom where a single box of clothes laid opened beside the bed. "I just didn't want to bother you while you were studying. Give you space and all. Because we both know if I was there, I wouldn't give you any space at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:57 am
The monster was sure that Uru could hear him pouting. "I mind if i'm boring, being boring sucks. and i dont mean in the good way." he said with a reflex, just because of Uru. "Yet you are right, things that still must be completed. he could tell that the demon was just as attached to the fluff brigade that he was dealing with. "No, its alright, big changes are coming and they know they cant always stay around us. The minipet closet is where we store our pets and they are taken care of there, they need to get used to the place too." he already had ideas on holding adoptions for them back home, maybe have them kept in the family.

He was not going to make a comment on the lost on each other, fidgeting on the couch. "space? you?" the snort of disbelief was audible over the line.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:07 pm
Uru made an audible chuckle. "Only a boring creep is bored. You are not a boring creep." By no means was Damien boring. He was active, he was cooking, cleaning, or reading, or just up to something. While he enjoyed nights in with take out and a movie, they did go out into the campus. They would find parties, walk through the woods, run anywhere. They were an active pair, at least he would think so. However, it is completely possible the two did not share the same views of what would constitute as 'active' and 'boring'. "If you're bored, I am only a phone call away... or, you know, say my name." The name. The Name that only Damien was told. The name that demons are summoned by. In this case, a strong compulsion to get to the individual who spoke it.

Damien's never used it. He respected the privilege of knowing it. Uru had only hoped that it was used for emergencies.

Uru looked to Aster who was resting on the back of the couch and Faustus who laid sprawled out in the kitchen by the window. Sure, they could go into the closet. He often left that decision to them so they were able to come as they please. It was how he found out about Apocrphyia and Faustus' little group of other Soul Crushers. "Alright," he conceded. "If you think it is for the best. We ween them of their dependence." Even if Uru was around to assist in raising them while Damien was gone, it would mean they will continue to be dependent on him for food and water. They had each other, they could take care of themselves. They had company. He only kept Faustus and Aster around because they were ones he cared for deeply and they were already independent. Sometimes too much so. Uru cleared his throat.

"You never seemed to complain about it. You seem to enjoy my company. Especially when I have your head on my lap." Or when they cuddled. "If you're bored, I could certainly fix that." He grinned.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games