Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Oh What A Beautiful Morning! (Xavier + Amonee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:13 pm
As the first rays of sun streaked across the sky, a small figure stretched and wiggled inside his goopy cocoon. What kind of adventures awaited Amonee Brycer today? He crept out and dressed himself in his standard toga while checking his hair in the mirror. Grabbing a pad of paper and his bag of supplies, he headed out the door as Unicroak groggily followed him.

"Good morning, Uni. Today we're going to try and paint a beast." Living creatures were both exciting to capture but difficult as well. His goal for this day was to find a safe hiding place to spy on an animal and hope he could get down a good sketch to fill in later. They never seemed to stick around in one place long enough for him. Starting the trek down the mountain, Amonee rolled his sleeves up a bit and enjoyed the sun's warmth on his skin. It was a shame it bothered his fellow trolls so much, it really was a wonderful sensation!

After about a half hour's walk, he stopped at the base of the mountain and pondered which direction to go. The forest was always a wild card but would it pay off with better places to hide? Or was it better to investigate the familiar old rock piles around the area?

leon_a_darkangel
Starting us off! Feel free to have Xavier be hanging around the area already or he can come after Amonee and find him pacing around trying to make a decision! : 3

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:07 pm
Xavier had gone to sleep a bit early the night previous, with the intention of waking up early with the coming of dawn. After talking it over with his Mum, the plan was set in motion to go explore the very next morning. Crawling out of his coon, he shuffled around tiredly rubbing an eye occasionally. He cleaned up, and after he was dried and had a bit to eat the troll dressed in one of his favorite shirts, stylized kilt and shorts underneath along with his jadegreen socks and hiking boots to properly explore the wilderness in. As for his hair..it did whatever it wanted. No amount of brushing could tame the mess, so he usually just didn't bother in truth.

"Are yuh ready Mum? Also good morning!" He added quickly with a shy little smile as he pressed against the large white insect and gave her a hug. Her gently claws ruffled some of his hair as she in turn greeted him, and they shared pleasantries about their night. After the comforting gesture, the young troll was ready to roll. Xavier asked bouncing a bit by their treehive door excited to descend to the forest floor before making his journey up further into the mountain side, if that was where he actually wanted to go.

Maybe he'd go explore the Four Fronds! Or head up to Busthind further! There were tons of options, and many weren't even that far from his hive. It wasn't like he expected to find any trolls out and about at this time of day. None ever seemed to be, but that was sometimes half the fun he supposed.

Once outside, the pair got to walking, and after a bit of traveling Xavier thought he saw movement up ahead beyond the treeline near the base of the mountain. Crouching down low the jadeblood crept along trying to get a better look at whatever the source of the noise was. His lusus kept close, despite his fussing he would scout ahead. Peering from around a tree, he narrowed his eyes.

Much to his surprise, there seemed to be a kid out with their lusi too! His grey and yellow eyes widened with surprise as he gaped at the scene of the other pacing around like he was trying to make up his mind about something. Hestiantly he took his hand off the bark of the tree he'd placed his gloved hand and slowly walked out from behind his hiding spot.

"Yo..u..look lost?" While wary, he spoke loud enough to be heard. Or so he hoped. His eyes darted nervously over the features of the long haired figure. He'd never met this troll before. "Or are yuh looking for something? And how come you're out in the sun, does it not bother yuh either?!" Xavier asked pointedly with a quizzical look about him as he stared at the other small troll curiously.

Yamashii.
fo w o f hopefully thats okay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:35 am
The footsteps drawing closer to Amonee were so quiet that he did not hear them. He barely caught the first spoken words behind himself and Amonee let out a terrified shriek as Xavier was closer than expected when he turned to look. It wasn't even like the other troll was right next to him! Just that he was incredibly stealthy.

"Goodness Gog, you startled me!" Thankfully the voice belonged to a harmless looking kid much like himself. Xavier's wild hair was intriguing and Amonee found himself wanting to play with it but Unicroak sent him a look to remind him there was a time and place for play. Smoothing out his toga to calm his pump biscuit, the lilypad jadeblood made a few steps towards the other boy.

"I was looking for something to paint. The sunlight doesn't hurt me... you are the same way?" For a moment, Amonee's brows were scrunched in quizzical confusion. This had never happened before! But what a fantastic development- it seemed he had found something interesting on his adventure today. Instantly, he grabbed Xavier's hands in his own in an excitable fast fluid motion. The painter seemed to miss any signs of discomfort or perhaps he was choosing to ignore them.

"You're a jadeblood too- This is wonderful! I'm Amonee Brycer, you can call me Amo or Momo or whatever!" The idea that he'd found someone else like him that could withstand the sunlight was overwhelming but in an exciting way. Would the other greenblood feel the same? Oh he hoped they could be friends! He longed for someone else to explore the daylight with so badly!

"Do you come out like this often?" Soon the endless gauntlet of questions would begin...

leon_a_darkangel

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:17 am
The terrified shriek had startled the other just as much as he squawked fearfully, his hair standing on end as he looked at the other wide eyed. He hadn't meant to startle him! Xavier smiled apologetically, waving a gloved hand at the other to greet him. The jade-greenblooded troll smiled friendly enough at the others mention he'd scared him. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" Xavier replied rubbing the back of his neck some. While his apology was mumbled, he didn't have to worry for long the other wasn't too upset it would seem.

Something to paint? The other child looked at Amonee with an unspoken question on his face. What did he mean? Like draw something he liked maybe? That seemed to make sense..maybe. "Uh? Um yes! I can be out in the sunlight okay!" He replied proudly as he now realized he'd by chance met someone like him! A respectful little nod came, before he felt a hand grasp his own. Surprised he looked at the other kid, blinking at him with wide eyes. Maybe..this was going to be his first friend! Wouldn't that be awesome? The thought was delightful, especially since the other was his own age roughly, and the fact this was sometroll he could hang out with during the daylight when no other would dare be outside.

"I'm Xavier Leinte!" He offered his name back to his new companion, nodding as he took in his name. Xavier repeated the other boys name under his breath to try and remember it, before nodding at his question. "Yuh, I live not too far from here and like to explore during the day 'n night sometimes!" He confessed to the other. "What about you?" Xavier asked, squeezing the others hand reassuringly. Sure there were lots of questions, but Xavier had a few of his own to return at least.

Anu peered at the children as the exchanged names rather curiously. She moved into view, just enough to lean in to first examine Unicroak, then the color on Amonee's shirt. The particular hue clued her into the fact that as he'd said, he was a Jadeblood. A smile seemed to trace her lips as she remained there, patiently letting them have their time and making sure all was well.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:19 pm
"Me too, what are the odds?" Xavier's hands squeezed back and the friendly conversation put Unicroak at ease. The lusus stood guard watching the area for any incoming threats. Xavier's mom didn't bother her, the other lusus seemed non-threatening at the moment. Unicroak allowed the two children to stare in wonder at each other while keeping an eye out for any danger. One never knew the kind of chaos to expect around a rambunctious troll, let alone two.

"You look better prepared than me though. For exploring." A pair of sturdy looking boots fit comfortably on the other jadeblood's feet and Amonee couldn't help but laugh at how frivolous he looked in comparison. But whatever, at least he looked cute and that was what mattered, right? Xavier was cute too in his own way with that more folksy look to him. Amonee swung their arms back and forth together absentmindedly as they talked.

"You might just be my new favorite person, Xavier. I'll show you something neat if you'd like." There was the chance that the other jadeblood had discovered it already himself since they both lived around the same mountain but it really was just an excuse to spend more time with his new friend anyways. Amonee tugged him along gently without letting him refuse. There was a cave a couple of minutes away by foot that Xavier just had to see.

"Look, don't they look like cactuses?" The boy giggled as they entered, accidentally using the wrong word while he glanced at his friend's reaction eagerly. Inside the cavern was a bunch of odd shaped stalagmites that protruded upwards in a bizarre fashion very similar to cacti. Whether it was a strange glitch of nature or the work of mischievous trolls damaging the natural rock formations was unclear.

But they totally did look like cacti. How weird!

leon_a_darkangel

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:31 am
Xavier looked at the other with a sense of wonder, studying him thoughtfully. Suddenly Xavier didn't feel so alone in the world Alternia now, knowing that he had sometroll he could relate too. "I think it's just right timing wise I'd say!" He replied cheerfully with a nod, the freckled troll seemed pleased as they engaged in their friendly little banter. Anu found the scene pleasant, and natural really. With the second watchful lusus there was a sense they were well enough protected all in all.

Grinning suddenly when Amonee pointed out the different in their shoe wear, he wiggled a booted foot. His toes with the socks were fairly warm he had to admit. He didn't like the windy chill of the mountain air on his feet, and it made climbing easier on the higher rockier ledges. "It's okay, yuh look nice with those, they match the outfit!" He replied honestly, smiling friendly, his fangs poking out over his lower lip as he complimented the other. Xavier rubbed his nose sheepishly as he clutched onto the others hand as he started to pull him along.

"Okay!" He chirped in reply, the child allowed himself to be moved along with the other. Cautiously he approached the cave, a wondrous gleam in his eyes as he studied the different rock formations. He positively seemed delighted by the rock clusters. On closer examination, some were rather average looking rocks, but the spiky cactus? was the word he'd used right? Nature was good at producing rather shiny stuff! "It does I think, is a cactus a spiky thing? Those look like shiny rocks to me.." Although Xavier was no expert so maybe this rock was called a cactus! Still he'd questioned him to clarify, so he could understand better what the other troll meant. His nose wrinkled up, clearly unsure as he tried to repeat the new word like the other had said it.

Whatever a cactus was, these rocks were gorgeous. While Xavier did know what they were called but he could recognize something pretty when he saw it. "Oh wow...Amonee!" He gasped, gripping at the other gesturing to the thunder-egg like cluster formation gaping with "This is amazing! I didn't know this was here!" He replied in a hushed excited whisper, elated by the discovery.

Yamashii.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:36 am
"Um, well, I've only ever seen them on TV..." Amonee smiled sheepishly as Xavier wondered over just what the heck a cactus was. "They have funny shapes and look spiky, yeah! But I don't know if they are or not. Maybe they're soft?" It was a good thing there weren't any around for the two jadebloods to investigate or they might've had a terrible ending to their marvelous meeting.

"I know- we'll have to look for some on an adventure sometime." He looked back from the thunder-egg clusters to Xavier with a hopeful feeling bubbling in his stomach. The other boy was a bit softer and quieter than himself so he hoped his somewhat pushy friendship and showy emotions didn't scare the kid. The world felt a little warmer with the fact that there was someone he could relate to in it- someone who for sure wouldn't judge him for his blood and the strange things that came with it. He watched as the other boy scrunched up his nose while musing over something and couldn't help but commit the sight to memory. This was a special first meeting and he wanted to treasure it.

"There are a lot of neat caves around here but I haven't been in all of them yet. There's just too much ground to cover." His voice was excited but a little exhausted at the thought of how much world there was still left to discover. "I'm usually lugging my painting stuff around too so I never get far from the mountains or forest." He explained and motioned at his back where his stuff was crammed in his bag.

"What kind of things do you like to do? Are you looking for magic places too?" Shining eyes focused eagerly on Xaiver as he awaited the answer. Whatever it was, it was clear he was going to find a way to try it too (at least once) to impress him. It was one of Amonee's flaws- the need to latch on to other people tightly.

It seemed he wasn't going to get any painting done today but honestly, he was happy for the change of pace!

leon_a_darkangel

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:05 am
Xavier stared at his new friend, eyes wide as he listened to his most profound recount of 'cactus's'. "Oh okay, I don't watch a lot of TV even if I have one, but!! We should go explorin', and go looking for one together another time sure thing." He admitted, bobbing his head to the other in agreement. The jadeblood was keen on the idea that they could go on another adventure together at another point, after initial introduction. Even if the other troll was more animated and lively, Xavier didn't seem to mind his enthusiasm.

In the company of the other jadeblood, he didn't have to worry about judgement or fear from someones thinkpan born worries. That was a comfort he'd never thought he'd find in truth. Who'd have thought that was how his morning would turn out!

After a moment, the other troll went quite as he gave the cave structure a curious look. "You know what? I think I wanna learn how to make stuff out of shiny stones like these someday!" The jadeblood mused, before peering at his companion and his bag with art supplies. "Hmm, I can see that'd be hard to do lots of stuff packing all that gear! I bet you're paintings are neat." He added thoughtfully before brightening just a bit at his next question.

"What do I like? Actually I like to play music!" For now Xavier let go of his hand so he could reach into the brown satchel he carried. He fished out a small box containing his tin whistle. Eager to show off just a bit to the other as well, as if to impress the other troll he did a quick little few notes playing a tune for him. Once that was done he looked at him quizzically. "Do you have any of your drawings on yuh?" He asked, reaching with his free hand to tug at his toga sleeve briefly.

He wasn't asking him to start painting, he was just wondering about the whole art of drawing in general. "I also like exploring to look for magical places yuh!" Xavier agreed, shifting a bit as he turned to face the other. While capable of being on his own and independent, the company the other provided was agreeable. Even with their lusus hovering near the cave entrance, it just meant they could enjoy what they were doing and simply be foolish children.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:24 am
"That sounds great, Xavier. I'm sure you can do it!" Xavier mentioned wanting to learn stonecutting and or jewelcrafting, things Amonee did not understand very well, which sounded interesting and he nodded with enthusiasm at the idea. He could see the other troll now- surrounded by the most beautiful rocks and gems that existed all still with a shy humble smile. Somehow it seemed like the other troll fit in with life's simple pleasures like a good view to admire and a relaxed friend to share them with. Hopefully he could be a part of that! The more he saw the other troll's smile, the more he wanted to see it again.

"You play so well! It sounds like the wind almost." The other jadeblood produced an instrument and played a pleasant song on his tin whistle. It didn't sound like any melody that Amonee knew but the sound was still sweet and he was almost more impressed at Xavier's ability to improvise. Being adaptable and able to perform on the spot could only mean that he possessed both natural talent and hard-earned knowledge. A hand tugged at his sleeve as Xavier inquired about his paintings and the toga-clad troll fished one of the semi-finished ones out of his bag for his new friend to look over. It appeared to be a scenic view from one of the peaks of Busthind's mountains looking over the bright lights of the distant cities at night. Not an incredibly original subject for a picture but it did look like it'd taken some time to complete.

"So Xavier..." He smiled a little nervously but not in a scared way, "I don't want to be pushy but you're welcome to visit my hive if you want to hang out again. It's just a little up the path and to the left!" He flushed as he spoke but beamed at his new friend. The buzz of a new relationship was giving him a wonderful emotional high and he yanked a scrap out of a notebook and drew a crude map of his hive's location from the town on Busthind. He didn't live in the community up there but it wasn't too far a walk from the place.

"I've got a plastic table and chair on my roof so if you see that, you're close!" Ohhh he really hoped Xavier would visit! He could paint while the other jadeblood played music or maybe even watch that new adventure movie that had come out. Amonee was only an average cook but he would even put in the effort to make a pie or something.

leon_a_darkangel
Sorry it is so late! Stuff came up offline but things are getting back to normal slowly!

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:26 pm
Xavier nodded thoughtfully when the other encouraged him. "It's that or music, but either way I want to share something with others one day....it's hard. I'm always worried someone's gunna hurt Mum or me." He admitted with a childish pout to his lower lip.

Waiting for the painter to show his works, the boy's eyes widened as he revealed his half finished work. Too him it was beautiful, much like how when he made mistakes with his shrill notes..any flaw went unnoticed. Just the fact the other was able to transfer a scene onto a canvas, and put details into his were impressive. Xavier's smile was toothy as he looked to his new friend. "I think this is beautiful Nee! Yuh have to let me get some beetles to hand your way. I want to add some art to my hive!" He replied genuinely with an excited little nod of his head.

When the other began to speak, the other troll gave him a curious look at his nervous tone. Surprised at his generous offer he rubbed his freckled cheek with a gloved palm in consideration. His cheeks flushed with his jade hue as he slowly bobbed his head in agreement.

"I would like to come visit you! My hive's a large tree just on the other side heading back towards the forest. We'll both have to take turns visitin!" He explained, gesturing towards the pathway he'd taken even if it was only vague. Xavier had never really hung out with another troll, there was something to be said the two daywalking trolls had in common helped to placate his initial fears about making connections. The soft spoken, pleasantly smiling worrisome troll was easy to get along with.

Moving to leave the cave, Xavier gave him a curious look. "I can stop by tomorrow night or morning if yuh like?" He looked at his lusus, making a sound as if asking her, she in turn nodded to him.

Yamashii
sorry about the slow reply! xavier is flattered you would offer to let him come over hee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:39 pm
Tomorrow night or morning. His pulse quickened in excitement. It was so incredibly cool that he'd finally made a friend who's schedule could be just as all over the place as his. Oh the things they were going to do and see together!

"I'd love that, Xavier. And I'll definitely come visit you!" His eyes practically sparkled at the idea. What would the other jadeblood's hive look like? Xavier had taken an interest in the crystals and rocks, would he bring other precious rocks back to his tree? Or was it completely filled with plants? He could just imagine all the green leaves and the sun as a breeze blew through the trees with Xavier lazing on a branch with his flute! What a picturesque image...

"I can't wait. I'm so excited! I'll bring my stuff over to paint when I visit you. No beetles-" He pressed a finger to Xavier's lips to silence him, "You're a special friend. Okay? Amonee had barely met the other boy but he didn't care. He was the kind of troll that latched on to others quickly and did whatever he could to stay close to them. Painting a few images to spruce up Xavier's hive wouldn't use much paint so he didn't mind doing it free of charge!

"Oh my gosh, if you're coming over tomorrow, I have to clean! I gotta go but- I was very happy to meet you." The painter beamed at Xavier with a sincere expression and gave him a wave as he hurried off on the path. He hadn't had guests over in a long time and his place definitely needed some fixing up.

Tomorrow was going to be the most exciting day ever.

leon_a_darkangel
And fin! I figure this leads into Break of Day. : 3 Thanks for the RP!

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff