Dressing up the minis sounds like a lot of fun, but also a big handful too. They should be festive for Halloween if they are willing to wear the costumes that Sorrel had bought for them. The clothes and accessories are laid out on the bed while he was walking around the dorm room to find them. “Where are you guys?” Well, Queen Anne is out in the open, sleeping in her little bed, but the dormouse knew that she doesn’t like to be dressed up at all. If he would try, it won’t end well for him for she’s very vain of her appearance. “Can you tell me if you see the others Queen Anne?” In her response she rolled over to the other side and continues to sleep. “. . . I’ll take that as a yes then.” Or close to a yes . . . maybe.

“Chiffon! Where are you?” Sorrel looks underneath the bed, and finds the kirpoof hiding underneath it. It’s not hard to find him since he’s so colorful than the others. He reaches over and gently grabs him to pull him out from hiding. “C’mon, it won’t be so bad. It’ll be a lot of fun!” With a bright smile, he pets Chiffon to calm him down as he place him on top of the bed with all the costumes and accessories to try one. “Is there something that you like from here? I bought a bunch of different outfits and things.” Instead of forcing the clothes on him, he lets Chiffon to look around and see. That way he’ll be less stressed in the dressing up.

Silently, he watches the little fruit cream kirpuff examining the costumes and outfits. Chiffon then found a little witch’s hat and picks it up with his mouth to present it to Sorrel. “You want to be a witch? Okay! Let me help you with that . . .” Gently takes the hat out from his mouth and place it on Chiffon’s head, and makes sure to slip his ears through the small slits open to make it comfortable for him. “There we go, and here’s also a cloak for it.” Reaches to the bed and grabs a little black cloak with purple underneath it. Sorrel wraps it around him and clasp the little yellow star to finish Chiffon’s magical outfit. “You look really amazing.” Picking up the kirpuff, Sorrel brought Chiffon over to the mirror in his room to let the mini check himself out in his witch costume.

The mini blinks in checking himself out, turning his head from side to side to see the hat and seeing the cloak. It makes Sorrel very happy to see that Chiffon likes it. Looking at the mirror, he saw Torte trying to sneak on by to see some of the costumes without Sorrel seeing. “Oh? What is he going to do?” He continues to watch Torte while trying not to let the Heartless Tart see him. It was cute. Torte found a pair of black bat wings among the items and tries to put it on himself. It was an incredible feat for him, or at least the effort for he only has it on one side. “I got you Torte.” Turns around and walks over to help get his other arm through the last strap to have the wings up on his back. “Those look very cool on you.” It makes him very happy that Torte was giving it a shot in trying one of the costumes. At least two of his minis are getting into the holiday spirit!