Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Hello... Damsel are you in Distress? (Cerylia & Eton)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:32 pm
*** Please Note this is a Private RP with Rein_C & Kesmi. Please don't Post without permission.

User Image

Venturing away from the herd the young spotted mare looked upward toward trees in the forest noting each falling leaf. Swirling, dancing each in their own little waltz till they lay neatly upon the ground. There were many colors reflecting change. This the mare noted was something she hadn't experienced in ages. Sure she grew from foal to adult and still nothing wavered or changed in the least bit. Her siblings all found respective mates while she herself was an island floating upon the vast ocean of opportunities.

As each leaf fell she thought about her mother who was welcoming winter. She spoke distant about her siblings yet no one ever came. Sometimes she felt sad for her mother pity even. Waiting for something to step out and present its very presence was merely a farce in most eyes. But, Celendria her mother was an elder who had witnessed cause and effect in life and still stayed positive they'd return some winter.

The slender mare chuckled to herself for this is what she loved about her mother the most. Nodding in her slow walk she moved within the forest feeling the leaves brush upon her shoulder then her rump.

Change.

The day was still young and she literally had nothing to do but contemplate her life. Simplicity at best but even the slightest turn of events could bring something new. She paused seeing a stream she drank from many times which she followed in suit of her routine. She drank the cold water deeply and closed her eyes. For a moment she was like her siblings with those amazing wings that could take them anywhere. Then she paused and looked at herself in that effervescent little stream.

"I am different from everyone. I just need to figure out what my purpose is", closing her eyes again she drank once more a deep sigh exhaling from her lungs.

Kesmi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image

Here's a tree. There's another tree. Black and pastel flecked wings tucked in close as the equally black stallion dropped within. Those pastel gaze watched the trees as he slipped between them as if he were moving through the limbs of something larger and more deadly. To this stallion, the trees were seen as a threat, many tails of a dragon that he was to slay.

"Will you stop this madness!" shouted something that clung to one of the stallion's legs. "You are going to get yourself in trouble again! Or worse!"

The stallion glanced down at the white and multi colored ferret that cling to him. The look of surprise on his face before flying smack into a tree branch, wrenching it from its place to let it fall to the ground. The stallion almost made it look like he didn't know what it was that was on his leg. After smacking into the third branch, he thought to pull up and out of the way of all other trees.

"What are you doing here?" the stallion muttered trying to shake off his cling on. "I thought I left you home"

The ferret squealed as the stallion tried to dislodge it from where it clung. scampering up the best it could, it grabbed onto mane and stayed there. There was no getting him to let go at any rate.

"Just land will you!" The ferret shouted as the stallion dove towards the ground,

The stallion didn't know that he was well out of his normal range. His 'dragon fighting' had taken him away from his home, what home he had in the first place. Rolling over to try and get a grasp on the ferret he fell through branches that would most likely spell his demise.

"Let go of me you little dragon spawn!" The stallion shouted as he collided with a couple branches and smack the ground yards away from where a young mare was drinking.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:46 pm
She was at peace though her mind still traveled like a well written book. As each leaf fell slowly once again she pictured herself flying feeling the air beneath her wings. Quite powerful was the majesty of holding oneself upon the wind without breaking any tree branches. Simply just being in flight carrying oneself to the great unknown. Unfortunately, reality was stronger in this case making her ears swivel to something making a strange crashing noise in the distance. Then there was yelling and squealing which became louder. Now her curiosity was getting the better of her especially as the noise got louder and leaves started hitting the ground faster.

She became a bit anxious as her lithe legs backed her up a bit from the stream. She'd heard of Walkers and mostly Kalona which her mother told her stories about. Many a tale from her mother focused on Kalonas and whispers of Walkers. Now the leaves really started falling along with branches which made her heart beat even faster. It was when she heard the words "dragon Spawn" that her ears swiveled forward.

"Dragon spawn?", she spoke softly to herself wondering what was reaching the ground soon.

When the ground thudded like a small quake she couldn't help but call out in surprise in a high pitched whinny. But she didn't bolt like most mares would she stayed put a little ways away from the huge scene. As she regained her composure she trotted over immediately to check on her new guest.

" Are you alright?", she spoke in a worried manner yet compassionate addressing the stallion and the poor little familiar clinging to his leg, "I heard mention of dragons."

She looked at them in a worried state yet she held composure much like her mother taught her when she was a mere filly learning life.

Kesmi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:46 pm
Catastrophy! Here he laid, a gallant knight, in a heap. On the ground with a small white and many colored creature stuck to his front leg as if it meant to do something. His wings laid kinda crinkled, feathers everywhere! Yep, not exactly the best start of his day and now things were about to get worse. A pale colored eye cracked open at the sound of a voice close by. The blurred image of a mare came into his line of sight. Perfect. With a small groan, Eton rolled himself over to where he could haul himself back to his hooves, his wings remained unfolded.

"Sure, sure. I'm alright" He said staggering a little, the branches that fell with him scattered on the ground. "Just another day getting smacked from the sky by some leathery beast."

Eton grinned almost drunkenly as the ferret let go of its charge and flopped to the ground, its tail slightly fluffed out and paws ridged. Seems it had had really much better days when the stallion it had taken charge of wasn't being a dolt. After a couple moments of just laying there, Smit rolled over and shook himself off. Fur still looking like he had been struck by lightening.

"You are no more fine then a fish out of water you lumex!" the ferret shouted at the stallion that was leaning against the closest tree. With a sigh, the ferret turned and looked up at the mare. "Hello there miss, sorry if he startled you."

Eton snorted at the ferret and shook out his wings, cringing as the didn't want to move the right way. Seems he would have to see his niece to get them fixed up.. Again... Now that his vision was less blurry, Eton looked the mare over a little. She was pretty, a very pretty shade of blue with spots down her back.

"Are you in distress, Miss?" the most brilliant thing that came from his mouth and made the ferret stumble and face paw.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:29 pm
The mare stood in disbelief that a stallion crashed downward so recklessly from the higher trees. Dragons were indeed real and straight to the point, dangerous. At Least, that's what was drilled into her head as a filly by her mother the wisest of the herd. She took in a breath sharply that reminded her "she" could be near.

Shaking her head she purged the thought of Cynder and focused on the tragic mess lying before her. His voice was was a bit interesting causing the young mare to search her thoughts where she heard it before. Many a Soquili had trained to be knights but later chose a different path in life. This one on particular was still on the path to his grail, a title he could call his own. Much like Feena's newest son Angelou whom she witnessed training for this very thing.

She watched him roll over with a sigh of relief. If he had incurred a broken appendage she would have to call upon her mother in the indian girl Tirrana for assistance. But, he seemed quite fine save for a few cuts and scratches from the tree limbs. As he spoke again she wondered where the dragon had gone and was it to return? Her attention turned to the Ferret that had addressed her, "I am fine yes. I won't lie you did startle me a little but I am perfectly fine." Her words were true of course as was her heart that stopped beating like something was chasing it.

Turning to the stallion she nodded, "Are you a knight?" she asked with a swivel in her ears as she swished her tail. Her calm eyes looking at the ferret's expression then back to the stallion. If she was to learn about his entrance and his current hunt she'd have to play a part he'd see eye to eye with, "I thought I heard a dragon in the high trees to I took shelter here."

It was easy for her to speak on these lines for Muse Glory's granddaughter had a very active imagination. Only her's was an actual manifestation that was worse than a dragon's fire most days. Her thoughts returned to his query once more, "A Black dragon with a bladed tail and leathery. The one whom attacked my mother years ago..."

She hoped the ferret wouldn't mind her change of heart but she was interested to meet a knight and learn of his quest.

Kesmi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:12 pm
The ferret could only sit up on its haunches, shake his head while rubbing well tired eyes. He listened to these two and wondered of they both hadn't fallen from the same tree. While the mare seemed well enough to play along with his charge's imagination, but speaking of such things like dragons, it was playing a whole new game. "Please don't get him started, once he starts talking about something its hard to get him to shut up." Groaning, the ferret turned his head to peek out through his paws. The stallion, plucking a stray feather from his wing glanced down at the ferret with a blaze in his eye. The only thought in his head was, 'here we go again.'.

Eton muttered something under his breath as the ferret proceeded to talk to the mare that he had almost crushed into the earth when he had fallen. Shaking his head to try and straighten out his long mane, a wing coming forward to toss the ferret back to standing on all fours. The stallion stomped a hoof close to its tail.

"Hardly a true knight, but I do like to think myself as one. Vanquishing dragons and saving damsels from their lairs. Having feasts and parties to tell of great deeds. These are things I do enjoy, even if they are but the musings of the mind." Eton said looking away from the scornful gaze of the ferret on the ground, he would deal with it later. "This dragon you speak of, you say that is attacked your mother years ago. Surely it does not still terrorize you now." His head tilted to one side somewhat.

Watching the mare in interest, though more interested in the idea of facing a dragon that was not one of his own creation. This black beast with a blade for a tail, this brought other images to mind, most he would never speak aloud. Still, it made him itch to find this beast and face it on open grounds, challenge it like any real knight would. For the most part, he would have to find better weapons then his branches and sticks... He wanted to, no need to know more about this dragon...

"Do you know where it is now? A place I can find it and kill it for you?" That would make him a true knight, right?

wc: 275  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image

Run. Run. Run. Anywhere you can escape to but be quick before it's too late!

Scurrying as fast as his little paws could carry him a blue slinky creature darted this way and that avoiding his death with a flame thrower. Oh why oh why had he taunted that flaming beast to chase him again after all those years. Breath heaving he scampered just out of the way as a fire stream ignited a tree. Panting now he wiggled into a log that heated around him in a smoking display of threats and promise. A slight flame lit his tail on fire as he screeched slinking this way and that. Flames licked around his heels taking flight upwards as leaves lighted the way burning into darkened crisps that descended scattered around him. Noticing something familiar ahead he bolted rast as he could inch working his way if he could toward that perfect blue with some stallion.

"Help Stitch!" he screeched still trying to get his tail cooler amidst the flaming tuft nipping from behind, "She's going to get meeeeeeeee!"

Too late his mind screamed knowing full well he lead that b***h of a beast to create damage again. Scurrying as fast as he could he jumped latching onto the younger mare's leg hoping he'd be protected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Cerylia stood calm amused by his speech of slaying dragons not realizing an old foe of her mother's was gaining her way there. Her nature being very much like her mother's kept her serene and most of all calm even if danger if it persisted. Truth be told the youngest sibling of the ice family had never stared death in the face but she pondered giving her life if it came down to it. "I feel honored to be in the presence of a dragon slayer Eton.You never know what lurks within the woods. Always keep an open sense about your surroundings and feel the atmosphere around you.' Her mother when she was but a filly relayed wisdom to her children leaving the youngest to openly liten while the others fought boredom. Everything Celendria breathed lead the young little mare into a path of rightousness and intellect even as a filly.

"I do not know where the Kalona dragon resides but she is never far away" the ice mare breathed watching him closely. A moment of serenity washed over her then she looked down at Smit with a soft smile, "Talking though revives the soul even if it sounds like banter to others. You should ignore it if it bothers you too much little one". She winked to the ferret with a soft smile as her blackened ice mane and tail blew about in the breeze. Strangely the air carried heat but her senses didn't cause her alarm from the current situation. Shaking it off she'd soon realize it was a warning followed by a screaming ferret she knew very well.

Suddenly, her mood shattered as a blue furry thing leapt toward her grasping at her slender legs. Eyes widening she realized her serenity covered the truth firmly noting the smell of dragon's fire licking along the trees in snapping motions. "Stitch! What did you do!" she cried out as his little claws sunk into her legs frightfully.

Stitch cried digging into her legs his form tight with fear, "Stitch sorry. Stitch brought.... Cynder".

Cerylia's eyes flickered with flames approaching, "Eton" she motioned toward him, "your dragon arrives". The smell was sulfurous meaning company was just a knock away in which she couldn't of been more right.

User Image

Foolish folly in a furry coat covering delicious meat. This thought fueled her hunger chasing such an obnoxious little scamp through a forest now heated to her liking. She'd lost the battle before to that ice mare and her herd. A pitiful trophy not obtained while being shamed in likelihood by a barrage of horses. The thought sickened her as the darting blue scampering prey led her away from that past failure. Now there was no place to hide nor pray for his life amongst a group of nags protecting a human. What a pitiful desire to protect things out of your control... pitiful indeed.

Breathing flame was pure ecstasy to her as nostrils sented the land burning from her device. Chasing this vermin lead her directly to a familiar face or rather a descendant of one. Curving her maw into a grin she puffed fire out of her nostrils for intimidation.

"No running, Now hiding icy one. It seems we have been lead to a rematch by a foolish rodent who can't seem to stay out of my hunting path. Seems I may feast on your flesh along with his". Such retribution in one thought a saying of true bliss as her eyes green with hate narrowed in on the pathetic little gathering. Her head turned slowly looking toward the stallion and other ferret, "You sir may watch this maiden be devoured by Calico here. While she may not be able to breathe flame it doesn't mean you can't strip your flesh and devour your soul". Stretching her wings she stepped forward anticipating terror not only from those bite size snacks but the mare for sure.

She laughed for a moment looking at Eton, "Oh yes I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Oh great Dragon Hunter coming to slay me. Go ahead boy... Bring It!" she hissed moting nothing but wings and hooves. Such amusing antics she was experiencing after being alone for so long without a Clan of dragons to keep her from going mental.

Stitch wc: 232
Cerylia wc: 361
Cynder wc: 338

Kesmi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 pm
User ImageClaws racked the ground, digging up leaf litter and dirt. She enjoyed kicking it up, causing a mess while making the smaller mouthfuls of meat scurry from sight. Her feather crested kalona tail flicked behind her in glee as she followed her Grandmother, Cynder. One of the more renowned dragons in the lands, the mother of her mother Cyanide. Her father being the horror bird that was never allowed around. Calico Lily's molten orange, black and cream colored coat caused her to blend into the blaze and smoke with ease. The bright frock of hair on her head was one thing that made her stand out. A trophy of sorts, the very mane of one of her kills. It wasn't that she wanted to hide her baldness, no, she was a collector of 'pretty' things. And this was just one of many of her 'pretty' things.

Today was a hunting trip, one that lead them to follow a small scrap of blue fur. It wasn't one that she would have just tossed to the side and tried to find something bigger, but Cynder had a history with this one it seemed. Calico weaved back and forth behind her Grandmother as she lit the land ablaze, the other wildlife fleeing to safety, what little there was.

"Run, run as fast as you can. Don't stop, don't blink, death comes quicker then you think." came Calico's sing-song voice as her talons raked over a stone making an ear aching grating sound. She always kept her talons, miss-colored as they were, sharpened to a point. There was no dulling these beauties, no matter what. "Then again, who likes things quick, the lower the better."

The scent of smoke and the far distant crackle of fire shattered whatever silences there had been. The coming of a new face, a blue ferret brought a chill down Eton's spine. Had this little ferret, much on the idea of his own brought something he had only imagined for so long a time. Feathers fluffing out at his sides, as his eyes grow slightly wide, glancing around. So much for a peaceful encounter..

"Did.. Did you say that a dragon was coming... Here?" Eton stammered a bit, he had only imagined them since he was a foal. Pretended that trees were dragons as he tossed sticks around as pretend swords and the like. What was going on here now?

Turning towards the black shadow that emerged from one side, just behind here the ferret had come. This was the blade tailed dragon that the mare had spoke of. In his thoughts it hadn't been as scary, this was far more then his own imagination. Ears flicking back he stood where he was as the beast seemed to taunt him. Shaking his head, his instincts were telling him to fly, get away from there, but the mare, his companion didn't have the luxury of wings.

"I wouldn't say I was a dragon slayer... Per-say..."Eton muttered backing up some, his own ferret seemed to have vanished from sight completely... Run off Eton guessed, better instincts them himself for sure.
Why don't the both of you just go somewhere else?" His voice trembled a bit, where was his courage now?

Gone, that is where it was, whatever courage he had was long gone with his ferret. Glancing around, his tail flicked as something snuck up around behind him. Just about going up on the edges of his hooves, a wide eye turned in its socket towards the mare that brushed up against his side. What now?

Calico Lily, wiggling her way around to come up behind the stallion. She all but wound her way around him like a cat looking for attention. Those purple hued eyes watching the fear stricken stallion as her larger feathered wings flicked at her sides as sharp talons trailed their way down his foreleg. She didn't tear skin, but it would have been so easy.

"He looks tasty, doesn't he Grandma Cynder. Perhaps just a nibble, what do you think?" Her question pointed towards the icy blue mare, those eyes of her twinkling slightly.

wc Calico Lily: 374
wc Eton: 315  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:19 pm
Her eyes blinked from the smoke the built up in the air of the charred trees. Never in a billion years would she ever dream to relive the horror her mother fought against ages ago. Nostrils taking in the scent of sulfur combined with dragon's breath left her winded momentarily. Gathering herself she stepped sideways toward Eton her blue eyes not wavering from the bird-like dragon hybrid that had wiggled herself between Eton in menacing temperament. Surely, stamina would bide her side if the flames lapped at her hooves. Gathering her strength she stepped forward to face Cynder head on, "Be on your way" she spoke her voice frigid from anger, "You have no business here.... Dragon".

Cynder watched the blue mare a significant remembrance of a nightmare years before. The younger one's stance predetermining a fight if need be much like the showdown at the teepee. The black beast tilted her head a single puff of smoke unhindered as it reached the mare's face. "Such a young one bold as you are. Rules are made to be broken my dear... ask your mother". She showed her white fangs blended with blood of some unknown creature perished. This family she despised in knowledge remembering the humiliation that followed her as she left in defeat. Turning her head though she looked at her granddaughter, "I just discovered something the clan should learn about. I shall say Calico that this mare hides quite a secret meaning we shall discover its origin". Turning back to Cerylia she hissed, "Stand down girl if you wish for your pretty boy here to make an exit without more than a scratch. If you decide to charge me it will be your last indeed".

Cerylia had noticed her leg was bleeding from Stitch's scratching but her concern was the two antagonists before her, "I will not stand down to the likes of either of you. Tell your granddaughter to back away from Eton or I will cause you pain". She trembled only slightly letting her heightened courage pull her through this dark nightmare. Keeping an eye on Cynder she moved closer to Eton keeping Calico in view as well, "Leave us in peace dragon. I do not wish for your stories of intrigue nor grandeur of your hunts and blood spilled victories. Tell her to back away from him".

Cerylia wc: 222
Cynder wc: 170

Kesmi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:46 pm
Calico all but purred as the blue hued mare pulled closer to the pretty boy that she was leaning on. Raising her head up she reached out with a taloned paw to rake the air between them, shoving Eton to one side to keep the distance between them. She wanted to keep this boy for herself, nibble on him now and again to let him know who was in charge. "Why don't you be a pretty little filly and just run back to your mama." Calico purred, her voice laced with a sort of hiss before looking back towards her grandmother.

Cynder had always been one that Calico liked hanging out with, while they were on a hunting trip today. This sure was a grand one to boot, not only had they found a foe from Cynder's past. But a pretty stallion that she could make her own if allowed. She just had to get the nag of a filly off him first. "A secret you say? That is very interesting." Calico craned her neck around Eton to stare at the mare. "Very interesting indeed." This was more of a mutter to herself, her feather crested tail flicking to the side somewhat before snaking around Eton's leg like a shackle.

Calico did love surprises, but the best ones were from those that she weaseled it out of. They were the most tasteful. She had to wonder how her grandmother would get this secret out of the mare. Her thoughts only interrupted as Eton tried pulling himself away from the crazed mare. "Oh no you don't pretty boy, you are staying right here." she purred softly, nipping at his mane as if it meant something.

wc Calico Lily: 285  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:26 pm
The air was starting to get tense around the small gathering. Eton was not liking the whole getting close to this half dragon mare, nor the one that was doing most the speaking. Shaking his head some, Eton tried shrugging off the brightly colored mare as her tail curled around his leg. Closed in spaces, not his thing and certainly not with those that were hostile. The one thing that made him even more off edge was that they were targeting the mare he had been speaking of. Shoving Calico off him, making the mare stumble to the side, a little shocked at the sudden movement, Eton moved to place himself between Cerylia and Cynder.

"I think that is enough out of you." Eton said with a bit of a huff. "I think its time for the both of you to leave. Now!"

While his heart still thundered in his own ears, he was sure they heard it as well as it beat against his rib cage. But he couldn't stand still and watch Cerylia stand against these two while he shook in a corner. Never had he thought the things of his foalhood would be real creatures, Living a somewhat sheltered life as it were, Eton had been protected from the harshness of the world. Now, facing those he had played knight against, perhaps it was indeed time to let it go.

"Besides, no one asked you, or you." He glanced towards Calico who stood hissing at him. "To come this way, now be on your way before I make you."

A strong bravado, but Eton wasn't sure he could back up his own words against two. If he had other members of his family around, it might have been different, but he was here alone with a more. One that he had almost landed upon in his time of childishness. Times were changing, he had to start leaving his past behind and push on to the future. Imagination, or not.

Wc: 332  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:35 am

Feisty meals proved both entertaining and yet tedious when a dragon's innards growled.

Cynder hissed at the mare followed by the stallion. His rouse amused her yet something in that foolish male's mind was awakening within. The dragonness' eyes narrowed nearly to slits intaking both fear and courage from the pair they taunted.

"Foolish. Are those deluding themselves of life and death children" she hissed looking at Calico as the stallion pushed himself away from the younger brood. Her meal had given chase once again vanishing deep in the wood. Now her focus lied upon these two daring to go against all odds to be rid of interference. Pathetic fools ever divulging into a courtship if they succeeded in their plight. Love was indeed for the weak after all. The most a sire dragon such as "purple pest" represented was delivering promise of a stronger brood filled with hatchlings with the intent to survive amongst the weaker species.

She smirked slightly at Eton while swinging her bladed tail toward him just low enough to graze his side. Noting a subtle blood flow she snaked her head to Cerylia, "Both of your are foolish children birthed with knowledge from your parents to guard against my kind. Heartfelt prevalence captures my interest while at the same time it makes grow tired of your attitudes".

Looking back at Eton she grinned, "I can taste your fear from here foal. Your edginess presents such a hero aspect while at the same time you shudder in your hooves like a colt. I do not apologize if I cause you tears nor do I desire to see them. You and that filly have years beyond you to learn truth. I could kill you yes but I desire something much more epic than children's threats".

Looking toward her granddaughter she nodded then back to the two Soquili.

"There shall be blood upon the wind this day children but not your own. I've learned of news that has delighted me and thus I should seek more amusement than you pitiful souls. But first..."

Flaring out her wings standing proudly she took a breath then spewed fire lifting herself from the ground turning agile in circle lighting the forest ablaze. Pulling herself higher in powerful wing flaps the trees around them flared with fire creating a crackling inferno fencing the two in.

"Farewell children. By morning I shall visit an encampment I've harbored hate for for ages. If you manage to survive you'll find this particular mare devoured. Her belly shall fill us well" she spoke with slitted eyes growing greener with hate. Lashing her tail in the air she caused several branches to detach bringing embers swelling to flames around the earth bound Soquili's feet.
Laughter could be heard as well as a last warning, "A knight protects his Princess. See if you can uphold that tradition boy"!

Then she carried herself off into the sky leaving an inferno in her path as the leaves singed and the brambles burned in unison.

Cynder wc: 481

Heated battles resulted in casualties leaving those oppressing in the mists of do or dare.

Cerylia stood firmly though she was seated beneath a rock and a hard place dealing with two dragons on a day of self reasoning. Her very form trembled finally getting to see a creature her mother spoke horrid tales of for ages. She was ready to give her life for Eton even if he was simply a passerby. Both Cynder and Calico proved an enormous threat brought on by the guise of a silly ferret. Same as before she feared the woods would alight in flames lapping at their very souls should this endeavour continue as it was.

Her surprise though wasn't engineered by the dragons but from Eton whom seemed to mentally awaken from a grandeur of imagination and overly responsive ideals. Her breath returned once he pulled away from Calico to place himself between Cynder and herself. Her once first glance seeing a foal's interest in knighthood playing a reality now as his courage hindering fought to protect her from these two menaces.

Cynder's words dug deep opening a wound that refused to be self healed as doubt and the will to survive filled her mentality. Growing alongside her mother Cerylia matured with a bond of trust and respect. Celendria being a chosen elder spoke words of wisdom and further self guidance as years traveled onward. Not once had her mother in any case or given situation ever steered her daughter down the wrong path to salvation.

As the dragoness' words cut sharp and deep Cerylia realized Cynder contemplating other situations asher speech seemed more intimidating than truth. Wise eyes looked toward Eton wondering if Cynder's words pertained to break him of his foolish ploy of being a knight as the dragon hinted toward. Now wasn't the time to lose oneself in regret or even doubt even in a blink of the eye.

Suddenly, Cynder's tail lashed out cutting Eton's shoulder causing Cerylia to tremble more. She desired to follow her mother's footsteps in the growing of an elder deciding after this ordeal if she lived she'd seek out more training if it was the last thing she did.

"Be gone dragoness!" she spoke with a harsh tone hoping it would steer Cynder's attention to herself leaving Eton to mentally heal. She pawed the ground her own eyes narrowing at the Queen dragon hoping something would break sooner or later in the tension.

It was the female's movements that jostled Cerylia from her disheveled thoughts as the smell of churning sulfur filled her senses.
Watching Cynder pull herself to the sky she nearly screamed as the flames seared the trees lighting them like crude torches around them. The mare closed her eyes as the flaming branches fell lapping the ground in more flame. When she reopened her eyes the smell of fire and sulfur burned them as she backed closer into Eton nearly stumbling. All around them wove a circle of fire burning endlessly devouring everything within its path.

For a moment her mind went blank before she questioned Cynder's last words meant strictly for her, ""Farewell children. My morning I shall visit an encampment I've harbored hate for for ages. If you manage to survive this you'll find this particular mare devoured. Her belly shall fill us well".

Shaking her head as her eyes went wide, "Mother!" she called out. Turning to her companion she panicked, "My mother is in danger! We need to live through this! Eton we need to get out of this sentence of death!"

Cerylia wc: 596

Kesmi

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:18 pm
His breath took a sharp inhale as the bladed tail skimmed over his shoulder causing it to feel like it had been set aflame. Letting the shudder rattle though his bones and down his skin. With his tail flicking slightly he watched both dragons, while one was more dangerous then the other.

"Just be gone." Eton breathed though his teeth. It wasn't bad enough that he crashed into a tree, now he was in a head to head with dragons. "My head is starting to hurt and you are not helping it."

Closing his eyes for a moment, he soon heard the two leaving, well that was a relief for the most part. But the crackle of wood starting to burn did not calm his nerves. He had to wonder just what he had gotten himself into. With the departure of the dragons, Eton opened his eyes to stare as the trees and foliage around them started to burn. This was not good and the added panic from the mare about her mother being in trouble only added more to the situation.

"What does that dragon have against your family to cause this much harm?" he asked stepping away from Cerylia, he watched her a moment before looking around. He had an easy way of escaping the flames. He had wings, but Cerylia did not. She was bound to the earth.

Opening his wing some, Eton flapped them a couple times to only fan the flames and cause them to burn higher. Lovely, what would his father do in this situation, what would anyone do? Flee, that was what, but he couldn't leave Cerylia to her fate in the flame. "We'll get out of here and get you home." An uneasy promise, but a promise all the same, even if he was going to get hurt worse then he already was. Shoulder still twinging from the inflicted wound, Eton went over to a lower patch of flames and proceeded to rear up and stomp on them. Hoping to smother the flames to get out. Not the wisest,
as other flames licked up his legs singing the soft velvet, he was getting them both out. One way or another!

Wc: 368

Calico Lily watched as her Granddam spoke to the two before them. The patch coated mare watched with glee as the two seem to squirm in their skins. The fear from the stallion was enough to feed the most greedy of hatchlings. Shaking out her own wings she took to the air in a loose circle as Cynder seemed ready to leave.

"Don't die too easily, while cooked meat is tasty, it's just not much fun to play with." There was a slight pout on the mare's face. "So you better hurry. Like little mice, hurry and scurry!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:51 pm
User Image

Flames lapping around her feet the young mare became agitated though she remained calm. His question stung her, almost like an open wound her mother repeated to her offspring the fateful day Cynder arrived at the campsite. Remaining calm she used her hind legs kicking up gusts of dirt following him in the same motions. Within those strong kicks she spoke, her voice raised only slightly from the motions her back legs were concentrating on. "Its more of a family history if anything she began her story, "The herd regards this tale the day the dragons came to camp. My mother along with the others went against that dragon Queen and her mate. Pushing her back in the shadows where she should have stayed". Her hooves furiously kicked more dirt lessening the flames in the nearest corner, "All because of a blue ferret" she groaned. It was quite annoying feeling those tiny claws dig into your legs repeatedly, knowing full well that small rodent was the sole purpose that a creature with a heart deep as the bowels of a volcano would even venture into a fully assembled herd. One could certainly place the blame on his foolhardy shenanigans in any case.

Stomping her left leg sent her small chubby cargo flying into the corner, "Stitch you are so glad I'm not Hsien-Ko. Otherwise, I'd" then she paused feeling her anger subside as the flames began to lower in the corner. Reaching anger was a turning point in resisting her mother's words and emotions. An undoing of set feelings that should remain lucrative and easy-going in all mannerisms. Working toward an elder wasn't an easy task in any case revered by the other Soquili of the land. It took pensive thoughts surrounded by benevolent characteristics to mold one into the role model of others. Her mind was racing immaturely at the time due to her mother going into foal. Yes, it was a dire circumstance but she had to remain calm in any case. No matter what fate had planned or bestowed on her and E-ton they needed to keep a level head. Out of his childish imagination, Cerylia did sense her companion was trying to be brave giving her some sediment of hope within broken shards of glass.

"Of course we will" she responded back to E-ton, "Fate is on our side now since I'm sure we can both run faster then those two can fly". Giving the fact she was preparing to grab that ferret by the scruff of his neck, carrying him if need be. Flinging him on her back might be an option but, carrying him in her teeth would be more suiting so he couldn't wiggle himself out of a situation.

"Turning to Stitch she frowned, "I seriously don't understand your antics sometimes".

Noting the flames were lowered she called out to E-ton, "Grab Smit! I'll get Stitch! We have to hurry!" Snapping her head down she grabbed Stitch by the scruff then bolted through the trees. The new campsite was further along from the last one but wasn't clear about being burnt to a crisp like the last one.

Cerylia WC: 525

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 pm
"Come on Smit, we're leaving." Eton shouted as a white ferret snaked his way out of what bushes weren't burning and up Eton's tail.
While he was a bit singed on the whiskers, Smit seemed as well as could be.
Shaking his head, Eton took flight after Cerylia, tearing up the ground with singed hooves.

"Seems my old day dreams of fighting dragons had more to it then first thought." He pondered at a whisper as he followed the mare. He glanced back at the ferret that had tangled its paws into his mane. "I have a lot to learn, seems the days of my foalhood fantasies are to be put to rest. Now... There are real dragons to take on."

He had to think back to the tales his father had told him. That his mother had been from the frozen north and they had hit if off quickly. Eton had had idea to see what these frozen places had been like. But now, he had other things to deal with. His father would have been upset if he left the mare to fend off such beasts by herself. With his legs still feeling like the fire wrapped around them. Eton followed Cerylia to where ever it was that her family was staying. Hoping that the dragons wouldn't be there already. Just that his gut was feeling differently... He hoped it was just jitters from meeting his fantasy made real...

Wc: 241  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff