Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP DAILY CHALLENGE] Minipet Dress-Up Fiasco (Kama/Pel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 pm
Prompt
Minipet Dress-up
    Prompt: Subject your pets to the full extent of your love by dressing them up for the holiday season!
    Bonus Mechanic: If in a PRP or ORP group, host a mini contest! Best dressed minipet wins. Roll 1d20! Highest score wins.
    Prize: +1 raffle ticket that can be used! In order to qualify, the RP/solo MUST be complete, and you must have written over 600 words!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Minis dress-up competition, huh. Halloween themed? Normally, Pelagion didn't dress up his minis – they were cute enough as it was – but somehow, it seemed fitting.

He picked up Poly and headed out to the show, petting the little sunny creature's head. Poly, of all his minis, seemed the one most likely to want to dress up and have a mask. Pelagion had a small amount of minis decorations, and he intended to see what he could do with Poly at the booths. Finding one, he set to dolling the little Bloom up...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kamakura had overheard talk of a mini's dressup competition. While he had a few minis that might want to dress up, Maris had bounced towards him as he glanced around in his closet for a pet to bring. Lifting the young bloom into his arms, he pet her head gently as he smiled. "Alright, we'll go together." He offered, the demon chuckled as he gathered up a few of his costume things to bring with, deciding he'd likely get things setup at whatever event area there would be.

Wandering from his dorms, he set out to the little gathering. The show would begin not too long from now, but he still had time to decide how to dress up the little mini. Setting Maris down, he rifled around a little in his bag of things. As he looked up, not far just across the way he spied a familiar head of white hair.

Pursing his lips, for a moment he contemplated not saying anything before he gave a little whistle and waved. The last time he'd seen him, he'd chewed the other out for not having a student pin to give. It was good to see the other, even if he was an odd ball. "Oi, Pelagion!" Kama's voice came, while the others name was long and Pel was much easier, he wanted to be certain it was he whom was hailed and not some other creeple with a similar nickname.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:35 pm
Poly's ears perked up at the sound of something not his own name – whether he knew his own name had yet to be determined – and, upon seeing the Moon Bloom – wiggled out of Pelagion's arms and bounced over to it, meeping playfully.

“Hey Kamakura.” Pelagion said, close behind him, a ribbon, a pumpkin mask, and a few booties in his other hand, “So you'e doing this too?” He wasn't surprised, “Cute bloom.” he commented, “What's their name?” he offered a finger of his free hand for the moon bloom to sniff.

Polu pawed at the moon bloom – clothes and dress up were fine, but he wanted to play!

“This is Poly – he's a Sun bloom.” Pelagion explained, “He's a sweetie. Probably the happiest of mine to go out...”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:48 pm
Maris's ears perked up as she bounced off the little spot she'd been placed on to get a better look at the other Bloom. She wiggled her floofy white tail as she pawed back at hip, mewling playfully back at the other as she bounced beside and pawed at another spot beside the other initialing a game of tag perhaps!

She sniffed the reaper's offered digits curiously, giving a lick before bouncing away to go back to playing with Poly.

Kamakura had grabbed a cape and witches hat to place on Maris's head, making the Bloom appear rather witch like. "Yes." The cat boil stated rubbing his neck, flushing slightly as his ears laid back. Shrugging, the demon peered over at the others Blooom, and offering out his hand for it to sniff as well. "I am entering..also. He is rather gorgeous." He murmured thoughtfully with a small smile on his face. "Maris here is a Moon bloom." Kama retorted after a moment, standing beside the other as the two pets played.

They could have a moment, they could finish dress up after.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:00 pm
Awwww.

Pelagion would have happily pet the bloom a little. Or a lot... but they appeared to have other priorities and as long as Poly didn't run off into the wilderness, it would be okay.

Poly sniffed Kamakura's hand and gave it a vigorous rub with his cheeks, but he had the same priorities as the moon bloom, and it was clear – it was time to play. He squeaked at Maris, bounding after them enthusiastically and bopping the other's poofy silver tail. He squeaked again, bounding away and shaking his own tail meaningfully. He wanted to pounce, and play, and chase, and wrestle! He wanted to play! Silly mask things could wait.

Pelagion grinned appreciatively at the moon bloom's costume. “He's pretty, that's for sure.” he said, “Interesting choice, though – he's a witchy bloom, huh.” he held up the mask and ribbons and other accoutrements. “I was going to go for a more, uh, 'spice' look. You know, like the spice treats?” Except, of course, a bloom. However... he contemplated Poly's big tail, a sudden thought occurring to him. “You know, if I put the mask on his tail... He'd look kind of like a pumpkin?” It was a silly idea, but Pelagion didn't see anything completely wrong with it.

“Have you ever seen one of those spice treats? They're cute, aren't they?” he smiled as the blooms bounced and played, “Nice smells and cute colors and...” actually, something smelled really nice, right now. “Oh, hey, did you bring treats with you?” good plan – Pelagion had a few himself, but this smelled much better... sweeter.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm
Maris meep'd back at the other leaping to play, rolling and batting at the other as they rushed about. A paw boop'd at the others puffy light orange tail as the other yipped happily, like one might expect from a giggle. Rushing away to be chased the other didn't go far, always within eyesight of his owner. Just the same, the Moon bloom dropped down on their front feet and gave a little bark.

However fun time would have to continue after play, there was a call out for contestants to be sure to dress up their pets. Judging would be taking place soon.

Kamakura's expression brightened. "Yes. I do know about Spice variation of coloring. Later I'll have you stop by my dorm; perhaps I can give you a spice pet from my collection. I have a few actually." The nekomata admitted glad to have been able to pet the Sun bloom for as long as he could but the two took off to go play just about as quickly as that. After a moment's pause, he indicated to some green boots to act like the leaves of the pumpkin, as contribution to the outfit."I figured she'd make a good witch...it was that or fake horns and wings but I was pretty sure those would fall off." He examined the others idea and his eyes lit up. "A pumpkin tail? It'd be like a jack-o-lantern essentially? Why not do it." He encouraged the other, waving a hand dismissively if someone else didn't like it.

They could mind their own business.

Speaking of minding their business, Kamakura have the other boil a strange look. His golden eyes widen slightly before laughing it off. "No, but I was busy baking earlier today and perfected my scarenanny's Sinnamon Bun recipe. I'll give you one later.." He raised a brow, shaking his head not thinking he smelled any different really. Although since that class, he had noticed a faint baking order, he just assumed it was being around the kitchen for so long. He was still unaware the odor was lingering, and would not leave any time soon and was an ‘enhancement’ from the course he’d taken so to speak.

Hearing some of the judges mentioning they needed to get ready, Kama gave a little sound of surprise, the fiery demon looked back at the other nudging at the taller boil. "we should get them dressed and entered no?" He peered around passed the other, then glanced back at Pel with a knowing look.  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:11 am
[quote="leon_a_darkangel]

Yeah, that was the problem with fake horns and wings. “Yeah, especially on wiggly minis...” he said, noticing how actively their blooms were playing... cute little fluffs. He chuckled at their antics as Poly bopped Maris back and then ran around to bop her again, yipping and squeaking in delight.

Pelagion inspected the offered boots. Oh! Yes! The green booties would be perfect for the costume... if he could get Poly to wear them. “Thanks.” he said, accepting the boots. He felt the need to trade – that was only fair – so he brought out a chew toy – unused – in the shape of a broom. “Here, this might be good. It's flavored. Not Sinnamon, though, I don't think.” Pelagion was a little disappointed that they werent Fear treats, but hey – he wasn't going to say no to a Sinnamon bun. “Thanks.” he said, nodding appreciatively. Maybe he could learn to bake too?

“Yeah” he thought he might do the jack o' lantern costume. Yes indeed. “Poly, c'mere.” he called to the bloom, though since Poly obviously didn't care about their name, he had to go over and pick him up. They squeaked in protest but Pelagion scritched their soft fur until they purred. “Lets go do that.” he held a hand out to Kamakura, “May the best-dressed minipet win.” he said with a straight face. And let it be one of ours he thought, not a little competitively.

And with that, he returned the happily wiggling Sun bloom to his booth and went about dressing him quickly... The mask went over the tail, the boots went on the feet, and the other mask - a more theify face mask - went on Poly's face. For a final touch, Poly got a little leaf accessory, sticking out of the top of his tail. He looked very pumpkin themed by the time Pelagion was done, and he got a treat for his patience - to keep him still as the judges began their rounds.

Poly was remarkably patient as he was prodded and inspected and nodded over. The treats before and after probably helped, or at least pelagion figured that they did. Finally, the judges scribbled down a score on a slip of paper, folded it, and handed it to him.

He petted Poly as they moved on. "Well, that went well." he whispered to the sun bloom, who chirped... Was he done with this? He wanted to play with his friend now...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:07 pm
Kamakura whistled, clapping his hands and coaxing Maris over. The moon bloom dashed over once her name was called and was soon hoisted up into his arms. Kama thanked the other for the broom, it was actually perfect. He hadn't even though of trying to incorporate a broom to add to the witch theme. The demon chuckled and wished the other good luck as they parted company. If one of them at least won, he could feel some kind of accomplishment in that they'd helped get their mini's dressed by trading a few things.

Setting the Moon bloom up at her station, he worked the hat on and helped to get the ears to poke out. He slipped on the cape, some black and purple socks and little black boots.At last he added the chew toy, the mini latched on and shook it gnawing a bit with a grateful little yip! She clearly loved it.

When the judges came around and poked and prodded Maris acted marvelously as if she'd been born to do this. Purring she munched on a treat she was offered and licked a judges hand as they finished grading. Once she was done being evaluated she bonded off to go play with her friend.

Kamakura went to go stand with Pelagion. "Results should be in soon.." He whispered to him as he came to a halt beside the other Halloweener. They didn't have long to wait, he and Pel had scored in the top three in fact. Kama was surprised when they handed him a handful of fear treats and complimented him on the costume. Pleased, he passed one to Pel, as a way of thanking him for his help.

Raising a brow, he smiled just a bit. "We'll have to catch up later, I know there's other events before the big day." He mused thoughtful, smiling just a bit at the white haired boil.

Draconicfeline

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff