[PRP] Treebound (Chiara x Pip)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
when: early evening, after meta 2015
where: pip's hive on the plains outside NHC
what: chiara stumbles across pip's hive, pip doesn't like it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:43 pm
Pip yawned sleepily as he sat in his garden, using a beat-up claw trowel to dig up the weeds around his tomatoes. It was a lovely evening to garden, and as the seasons began to cool off, the orangeblood knew he would need to get as much out of it as he could before some of the less cold-resistant plants began to die off or go dormant. Winter was certainly not his favorite time - the cold and bad weather could be so restrictive, but the only thing to do was make the best of it. Shuffling around in the grass and dirt, he hummed a quiet song as he worked. His cluckbeasts were scratching about in the tiny pumpkin patch off to the side, and he couldn't help but smile as he listened to them. Things had been blessedly quiet after the disaster that had happened weeks earlier. Everything from that fiasco was resolved, and Pip did his best not to worry too much over it.

That was, until a frantic, quiet hum sounded in the air. It was his lusus, and Pip frowned as the tiny fluttermoose hovered down from their hive, sounding incredibly upset.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? You weren't trying to drink from the snapdragons again, were you?" Pip pouted as his lusus flittered about, before the tiny beast finally gathered himself enough to reveal what had sent him into a tizzy in the first place. Pip's face went pale.

"Are you sure there's someone out there? Not an animal, or...?"

Swoosedad gave a hum of affirmation. Pip sighed, and stood up, abandoning his trowel and darting around the opposite side of the tree. Though there was no one around yet, he hated to take chances, and using the tree for cover was simply one of the precautions he'd thought of, in case of the unexpected. He took to the air and fluttered up, making a clumsy landing on the platform, before darting over to reel in the rope ladder. If anyone was coming, he wanted to be ready this time - no visitors in his hive unless it was on his own terms.

Once the ladder was secure, he went inside, grabbed his old spy glass, and went back outside, eager to try to see what Swoosedad had found...

micillia

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had rented a chariot this fine night. It was pulled by 2 fast muscelbeasts. The blueblood was busy enjoying the speed, the dust storm that she left behind her, the speck in the distance that was her slow lusus attempting to fallow Chiara as she sped away to freedom. Finally, some distance from that damnable quill-best. Chiara had recently been saved from drowning by her lusus guardian, and the blueblood did not know how to feel about it. She wanted her lusus dead. She wanted her lusus's every attention. She wanted... something simple for just one night. With the quill-beast and the confusing feelings Chiara harbored for it left behind, maybe tonight would actually be such a night.

Chiara spotted a tree. Not surprising really. There were trees peppered around here and there out on the plains. It was something about this tree, did she see a light glint from it for just a second? Did her instinct for trouble tremble at the idea of that tree in particular? Well either way, that was her new destination. Chiara relayed this to the muscle-beasts and they sped away, putting another few miles between her and her guardian. As Chiara neared the tree something did look strange about it. The plants looked cared for... the tree looked tidy. With a yawn and a stretch Chiara jumped off her chariot and proceeded to mosey.

Kamileunaire
I hope this is okay!! Tell me if i got some info wrong or w/e okay? smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:36 pm
Pip's stomach twisted as he quickly spied what Swoosedad was upset about. Someone was on the move - he had never seen anything moving so quickly over the plains. He almost thought it was some sort of vehicle, something like what the military used, but as he continued to observe, the object revealed itself for what it truly was. His initial assumption wasn't too far off, but he had still never seen anything like what was heading toward his home...

Pip watched as the strange vehicle drew closer and closer, until he could see the colors on the driver's clothes. A highblood. He lowered his spy glass and sat there fretting quietly for a moment. Maybe they would keep on traveling, without noticing his hive or his garden...but another hum from Swoosedad told him that he wouldn't be so lucky.

He leaned forward again to peer over the rail of his balcony. The troll driving the chariot had stopped to walk, and was headed right for his garden. Heaving a sigh, he tried to look on the bright side. Maybe they would be nice. He got to his feet and hurried inside to grab a sweater, before returning to his balcony.

"Good evening!" He called out to Chiara, eyes darting to the musclebeasts and chariet, before looking back to her.

Micillia

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned, jackpot. She signaled the musclebeasts to stay back there and the blueblood proceeded to trek towards the noise. "Good evening!" She called into the trees. Chiara couldn't really see where the voice was coming from, but fallowed the direction non the less. Now it was time to decide how to go about this. Direct and to the point? Or polite and dance around the point? It was always safer to dance, even tho it annoyed Chiara oh so. "I like this garden here, is it your hive?"

Kamileunaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:03 pm
Pip watched her nervously. As she drew nearer to the trees, his hive would become very obvious, nestled into the sturdy branches higher up. There was little to hide it from anyone who was looking up from the ground, but from afar it was quite difficult to pick out through the leaves.

Pip peered over the edge of the walkway that surrounded his hive, and eyed Chiara as she approached. From the sound of her voice, she didn't sound too bad. Even sort of friendly, as she complimented his garden. "Yes, it's mine. I mean, I try to take care of my plants." He fidgeted nervously. What if she asked to come up? Or tried to climb? Thankfully there was really no way to climb up the smooth trunk, unless she had some sort of tools to use. Squinting, he wondered where her lusus was. Was it one of the strange creatures attached to her chariot?

"You can help yourself to any vegetables, if you want." He added on quickly, trying to brush away his pessimistic thoughts about highbloods. He was sure she knew that she didn't need his permission, but he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of thinking she could steal them.

"W-what brings you all the way out here, tonight?"

Micillia

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What did bring her all the way out here, Chiara mused to herself. At first it was just to get as far away from her lusus as possable. Chiara glanced behind her, still no sign of the sluggish beast. That was good. Freedom from her for a little longer. But now, now in this peaceful garden, with this cute yet timid lowblood, Chiara just wanted to relax, and it was all so well supplied. A toy, Chiara eyed the troll and his "hidden" hive. A meal, Chiara glanced around at the various vegetables. Hopefully even good company.

"How about something to eat. You have a garden full of food, can you cook?" Chiara grinned at her new dinner guest. "Or, how about you let little ol me cook for a fine troll such as your self? Humm?" Chiara even said it with a curtsy. That was a better angle. Offer the lowblood something, they cant resist that.

Kamileunaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:14 pm
"Yes, I can cook. But I'm not allowed to have strangers up in my hive." He lied fluidly, and Swoosedad said nothing. There was no way he was going to simply let her up, without getting to know her first. While highbloods were used to getting what they wanted, there was no one around to enforce the hierarchy, and he had the high ground.

"I'll come down in a minute. You can look around my garden if you'd like." He called, and shuffled back into his hive. Even the thought of her being in his garden made him nervous. Hopefully she wouldn't try to hurt his chickens.

Micillia

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ill be here!" The blueblood reassured the other troll. Chiara watched the other troll shuffle back into his hive. Her smile fell. Who was this guy? Out here in the middle of no where and timid as a rabbtit-beast to boot. Chiara decided that she would go explore the garden then. Let her muse over this guy. The blueblood had a pretty good network by now. She knew where the important trolls lived, she knew the whereabouts of some powered troll, she even tried hard to keep track of the weird crazy trolls. And now this guy just happened to live in a weird spot.

Well, Chiara decided to herself that this little troll must be hiding something then. Out in the who-knows-where, acting cagey as could be. Yep, he knew something, and Chiara needed to find out what it was. The blueblood nodded to herself as she decided that, and bent down to look at the garden a little closer. The vegetables were well taken care of. Maybe some sort of plant power? Seemed like a waste of power to Chiara. But she picked a few of the yummy looking foods and went back to the clearing. "So... Mind if i start up a little campfire or something?" Chiara called up to her host. Maybe he would be more talkative on a full stomach.

Kamileunaire

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff