Greetings and welcome to all! I am Fenris Okami, although over the years I have taken and abandoned lots of different names. You may call me Fen or Fenris, I really don't mind. I suppose to any who join a Family, it is important you know it's origins. My brother, both in real life and on Gaia, has always been an inspiration to me. Arashi always pushed me to do my hardest, and I looked up to him in many ways. We made up the Okami Clan long ago, and we had lots of other friends and family who joined or allied with us. Sadly, Arashi perished(quit Gaia, we're talking in RP terms), and I am the sole survivor of that once proud Clan. I am happy to share in this with you, and make what was once a great Clan powerful once more!

Okami means 'Wolf' in Japanese. Wolves have long been respected in many different cultures, as they have a Pack mentality much like we humans do. I am a wolf at heart, and I realize some of you may not be. You do not have to be a wolf, per say, to join us. We are peace loving, we are giving and respectful people. But much like the wolf, if you go after one member, the whole Pack will be backing them up. We stand together, as one. We are Family.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know! I would be happy to help, loves.