Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] See the Forest for the Trees (Athene and Keionx)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some post fight questions and soul searching, and maybe some new clothes... make that definitely new clothes... You can't go out heroing in that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 pm
(Continued from here)

”Tell me about them.” Keionx didn't quite demand it... but she did say it forcefully, sitting down with a huff. ”I need to know... Why do they do what they do? Why do they do it? The questions were not simple, but they came from the heart, and somehow Keionx felt she would get straighter answers from Athene, an almost-stranger, than from Vremea or from her brother. Her trust in them had been damaged... but Athene... It was an odd sort of psychology, and Keionx didn't want to fight it. Not all battles, after all, needed to be fought. ”Canst thou help me understand?”

PeanutButterpies

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Athene chewed the question over in her head for a second, thinking of the way to best phrase it. When Kei had said she had questions, she really hadn't been joking. "The rebels do what they do because... they believe it's right, I suppose. It's that simple," She said with a small shrug, unsure how to further phrase that one. "They think it's unjust that lowbloods get treated unfairly just because another troll is higher than them, they think that the trolls who don't fit in don't deserve to be culled. We're all trolls, why do we have to be treated differently, what is the point of that?" An edge of bitterness crept into her tone there, although she tried to moderate it out. That was something best left to be kept out. "So the rebels are just trying to reform the system, to make sure that all trolls are treated fairly, that the unfortunate have a chance to live a life instead of just living in fear of being culled."

DraconicFeline who is awesome
Sure, that sounds great!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:31 pm
PeanutButterpies

Keionx tried to listen, she tried to understand, she honestly did. The hemospectrum had never fully been within her realm of comprehension. She was an orangeblood, of course, and she knew that that was above red and below yellow and all of those were below greens, teals, blues, and purples. It just had never been a part of how she interpreted the world, and she'd never really acknowledged that that part of her was important to heroing... when she did think about it, it only conflicted with her worldview and gave her a headache. So she hadn't, and, even now, she still didn't.

But was it, thus, unjust? She wasn't sure. Surely, there was a reason some trolls were treated differently. And, surely, that reason couldn't have lasted the tests and trials of endless eons? Not if her own ingrained way of seeing her world could be shattered by one terrible night?

But yet... But yet, it sounded good, right?

Its right.

”So they do it...” Keionx repeated, ”Because they believe... it's the Right Thing...” she emphasized the last part, and why shouldn't she? She'd tried to do the right thing, or what she'd thought was right, all of her life. If they felt they were doing the Right Thing, was it the Right Thing at all? Fairness certainly was...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:44 pm

"Yes," Athene replied simply, "It's what drives most, really. You do what you do because you think it's right, or you believe in it, or... whatever really." She shrugged, unsure how to keep on going. It really was just that, there wasn't much else to describe. She believed in it, she thought it was right, so she continued onward with it.

"Do you have any other questions?" She inquired, wondering if it was all. It didn't seem like it, but it was a good way to get to it by just asking straight forwardly.

DraconicFeline
edited it oooout, sorry it's tiny ;;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:18 am
PeanutButterpies

Well, that was all fine and good, then, to an extent. Keionx supposed that every troll should have a chance to live, die, or get rescued. A hero was supposed to bring warmth to the cold and hope to the hopeless, so she could understand their motives... But their methods...

”This reform... how do they go about it?” she asked. To an extent, she already knew – Civisect city stood as a monument to that. ”Do they have, um, multiple methods?” other than explosions?  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:08 pm

"Methods?" Athene repeated, musing it over for a second. "Well, meetings are held among the rebels, and I know there's more.. peaceful outings that happen. I'm not one who knows much of the details though, I joined the rebels in a way that wasn't exactly quiet myself." She gave a grim smile at that, trying to not remember what had happened. That was everything for the past, not the current. "Vremea might know more than me, in that area." Athene offered.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 pm
PeanutButterpies

… Vremea. Keionx didn't want to talk about Vremea just then. Not yet. She wasn't ready to approach such a complicated topic.

Vremea was elegant, smart, graceful, and strong – she was many things that Keionx wanted to be, and Keionx looked up to her. And she had also lied to her. Keionx still looked up to her, but... Vremea was a difficult subject.

And they weren't talking about Vremea.

Keionx wanted to ask about the 'peaceful outings' and what exactly that meant, but it didn't look like Athene was the one to ask. So she asked something more apt;

”How did you join?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers