Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lets make a deal (Sammy & Zar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:56 am
It had been a bit since Sammy and Zar had spoken, in that time she was growing more okay with her new mount. The beast was behaving 'better' but it still enjoyed stomping about and making a lot more noise then needed.

Trotting along in the woods she pulled out her phone bundling a fist full of vines in one hand as she tapped away at the device.

To Zar:
Hey u, meet me outside. Got something 4u u might want.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:01 am

It didn't take long for Zar to show up, there were some things which got his attention and one of those things was the offer of potentially interesting contraband. He showed up in his natural form, huge and with an easy sauntering gait, tail curving behind him in a contented sort of way. His grin broadened at the sight of Sammy on her new mount.

"What'ssss up?" he hissed, pulling up pace beside her.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 am
The ghoul turned to face the larger boil as he slithered or walked his way up. It was hard ot tell his natural form was curves and edges all over the place.

Tugging the vines in her hand she slowed the beasts pace, "Wanted to ask you about something, a sorta trade?" She dug into her jacket with her bone hand, at that point Zar would notice a small bone buckler strapped with worn leather aroud her bone arm as she tugged out the seawater dampened reigns she had claimed in the past.

"I know you ah, liked these Reigns I have. Since I got this beat." She nodded towards her mount, "I figure it was high time I stop turning first years into make shift mouts when I need to get to class."

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:45 am

"Tradesss are good." he said, keenly following Sammy's movements and the buckler, his sight itself wasn't good but his constantly flicking tongue and heat pits helped. He recognised the salty smell of the reins immediately and his long floppy ears perked. He was very fond of said reins, having grown attached to them after Sammy had let him borrow them the last time. "Yes, I imagine having your present steed is far more convenient than having to round up unfortunates."

He looked the viney creature over again. "More intimidating too."

Looking back to Sammy he raised a brow. "What sort of trade did you have in mind?"

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:59 am
"Knew you would be rather reasonable at this proposition," she said it with a grin as she watched him 'eyeing' the artifact in her hand as they spoke.

"Hell the thing scares me half the time when I call it, loves bursting out of bushes howling and causing trouble..." She shook her head with a grin, it was almost a game trying to guess where the beast would burst from when called on.

"Trades two parts, one simple, one a bit more.... extended?" She held up a finger, "First if I ever need to get even withsomeone in a non violent hilarious manner I might need to borrow them. Assuming you aren't using them at that time." Esentially an offer she had going for Zar and his company, all he need was ask and she'd usually be inclined to share.

"The second part is more tricky, I need you to help me find a rift to get another artifact in its place." She frowned, "And that's the tricky thing, finding those rifts takes time or luck."

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:17 am

Zar was always wary of deals, but Sammy wasn't a demon, so at the very least the term was stripped of some of its potential dread, there would be nothing binding him to her terms than his own honour, which was something he chose to keep rather than was forced to keep. "Borrowing them would be fine, it would be rather hypocritical of me to say no to that particular term when you have loaned them to me when needed." For a moment he had thought she was going to enlist his aid if someone needed to be dealt with in an entirely violent manner, but he assumed she was not the sort foe seeking aid from anyone in a fight.

"I remember the rifts and the difficulty of seeking them out." he said. "But I am not entirely averse to helping you out with that. I am hardly busy at present, what tasks I am spending time on are..of a long term nature."

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Sammy had only tricked a demon into a reverse contract once, that was with TG and since then a few other times she forced the deal to be a contract again between them as TG for a lack of better words, couldn't be trusted yet to hold up on a deal. Zar on the other hand was proving to actually be a decent guy.

"I figured we'd be good on that part it was the later once I'm more worried about, but even that you seem rather okay with."

Bundling the reins up she tucked them into the hip pouch she usually carried them in offering ot over to Zar.

"Then we have a deal, granted an on going one, Jack knows it took me almost a year to find one of the things I was looking for." With that done she had to ask, "So what's the long game with you? Some big plot slow cooking?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:48 pm

"I enjoy killing time quite a bit." he enjoyed killing everything quite a bit, but time was pretty enjoyable in itself. "And if there is a fight or a bit of thinking involved then so much the better."

He shifted back from his natural shape deftly as he took the reins, looking utterly delighted with this turn of events and not at all upset about the demand on his time. "Deal it is." he said, feeling the deep rooted tug of the instinctual desire to seal the deal with a contract, he set it aside, jingling the metal and running his claws over the strong leather of the bridle.

"Me?" he said, suddenly suspicious. "Well. Nothing solid. Just erm. Perhaps Barth and Calder are going to have scarelings at some point I shouldn't doubt and my own personal plans are to be busy and occupied if and when that happens." he bristled slightly. "I want to get my passport."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:52 pm
"Can't stand it sometimes, you know being undead I have all the time in the world, and sometimes it can get stupid boring. Fun fact that's how I learned guitar and bass, lot of sleepless nights," she paused, "Sorry if I ever woke you up in the middle of the night with that."

She waved her hand at the fighting, "Consider this a terrifying moment as for once in my life I'm trying not to instantly resort to violence. Shocking right? I made a few promises and if I want to be a boogy I have to actually not, beat the living crap out of everything I deem wrong."

Thankfully the deal was done and no one had a tramp stamp or boob mark to worry about, her mount started pacing again and Sammy lowered her grip letting it trot as Zar went over his plans.

"Gona go romp around the human world while they play home-makers? Not a bad idea, I need to get my pass port as well and finish my last few classes." She gestured at her mount, "Been busy with other stuff though that makes school look like a joke."

Baneful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:46 pm

"I didn't sleep." he said with a grim smile. "While I was at school. I always wondered where the vibrations and sounds came from, but half the time I was too deep in the depths of paranoia to tell if I was imagining it or not." He grinned a little broader, baring his teeth. "And I was going to say, normally you deal with things with exquisite violence."

"Being a boogy sounds tedious if you ask me." he said "I never was one for enforcing rules.... I prefer well. Hah. Other things. And a cape would be no good for me."

"As far as galavanting around the human world, exactly so. I quite fancy a trip there" he said. "Humans are so wonderful, they are so...rich and fleshy and the smell. Hunters are best, I like to be seen." The mount did get a curious look again. "What sort of things? Has something strange happened lately?"

He shifted his weight from one hoof to the other as if distracted. "Some strange things have happened here too."

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out