nessiaing
Lo'ri yawned as he came out of his den. He had been up late the night before searching for various items in the scavanger hunt. Now the brightly maned lion was feeling like he was hung over. It had been a blast though and Lo'ri had enjoyed spending time with various members of the pride.

Blinking in the bright light of the borning Lo'ri plopped his butt back on the ground not sure what he should do today. it had been a while since he had crafted maybe today would be a day to go out and collect some supplies.

Painted Moose
Shaushka was up with the sun and just as bright. Her hares had stayed behind today, wisely watching over her sleeping mates, while the yellow lioness picked her way across the pride. Three of them had stayed up late, but she had been simply too tired to participate in the scavenger hunt. She had been hunting for materials all day, and that was exactly what she planned to do today.

Seeing a bright maned male just ahead of her, Shaushka raised her paw and called out, "Hello! You're from the Omádasálfa harem aren't you? One of their boys? I recognized your mane." It looked so much like his mother's that it brought an instant smile to her face. Tsubaki was a kind soul, and one of Shaushka's newest friends.

nessiaing
Lo'ri turned towards the feminine voice. He was still blinking sleepily when she asked her questions. "Hi. Yes I was bron in that harem though now I am in the Agamos harem." The den had been crowded and though his parents would have never given him the boot Lo'ri was ready to enter the next part of his life and head into the singles haem. Now if he could only find his mates, something he had been assured woudl happen all in due time but he wasn't always known for his patience.

"My name is Lo'ri." he told her, despite his sleepiness his tone was happy. He was always excited to meet new friends. "What are you doing up so early? I am sure I saw you at the festival last night." he asked her giving himself a few more moments to wake up while she answered.

Painted Moose
"That's for the bachelors, right? I'm still kind of new here, so some of the terms go over my head." She laughed with a little shrug of her shoulder. "Good morning to you, then, Lo'ri. My names Shaushka. I wasn't at the festival last night, so I'm a little more rested up than some. I need to gather some supplies for work, so I thought I could do it while the pride was still quiet. A little more time to think, you know?" And the faster she got what she needed, the quicker she could return. She had no doubt that as soon as her mates woke up they would split to the seven suns, but for a while they would be all hers.

nessiaing
"Yes thats the bachelor harem." Lo'ri said a hint of disappointment in his voice. He had so much love to give he wanted mates to shed it upon.

"Ah I was mistaken Shaushka its a pleasure to meet you. I was about to head out for some supplies too. Are you an artisan as well? Perhaps we could go out and scavane for supplies together." he offered. Two sets of eyes were better than one, particularly his very tired set of eyes.

"Im hoping for some vines and stones today." he told her. He had seen some necklaces brought back into the pride from members who had been in the rogue lands and Lo'ri was pretty sure he could recreate them easily enough.
just now

Painted Moose
"Oh don't look so down." Stepping forward, she placed a paw on his shoulder. "You'll be swamped with lovers before you know it. These things just happen. Trust me, I know." One minute she had been single and then next - bam! One huge harem of her own.

"An artisan? Oh no, I'm a merchant, but really, I'm a midwife. I do some healing on the side though, and I'm out of calming herbs. I'll help you if you help me, though." It was hard being a midwife when no one was pregnant! With a pride of this size though she guessed it was a lucky sign for now. If they were all expected she wouldn't be able to rest!

nessiaing
Lo'ri offered the lioness a small smile, his mother had told him the same thing over and over. He tried to tell himself that he just needed to enjoy life while e was still young, he could worry when he was older and had cubs.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Lo'ri said excitiedly, just like his sullen mood lifted and he was looking forward to heading out to look for supplies with the bright yellow lioness. "I haven't ever searched for herbs before but if you show me what you are looking for I am happy to help." he told her.

Painted Moose
Taking his enthusiasm to heart, Shaushka led the way out of the central denning area into the hunting area. The plants grew wild here, and weren't tamed by every day traffic. "Okay Lo'ri, I'm looking for Devil's Claw, which is a viney sort of plant. It's dark and sometimes has dark violet flowers on it. Don't pick it though; just tell me if you see it. The wrong plant and you might be poisoned." Of course her tone was light and cheerful, even when discussing such a deadly side effect. "I'll keep my eye out for pretty rocks and vines for you." And with that she started her search.

nessiaing
Lo'ri dove into his search with vigor. He was determined to be helpful and find all of his supplies as well as those to help Shaushka. It didn't take him too long to find a couple of shiny rocks that he thought he could make some pendants from.

He was nosing around in some bush when he saw dark violet flowers. He pulled his nose up quickly remembering the word 'poison' he didn't want to end up sick.

"Hey I think I have something over her." he called to his sunshine coloured search partner. He took a couple of steps back and pointed with his paw to the plant he had found.

Painted Moose
While Shaushka had managed to find a few of the smaller herbs, she hadn't had much luck on the Devil's Claw. She did, however, manage to find some lovely things for Lo'ri that she was all to happy to show him when she came close. The lioness dropped her find in order to gasp over his. "Yes, yes! Devil's Claw. Oh Lo'ri, you're my hero." She snipped off a few good lengths of it, and mentally cataloged the location for later. "I found these but I'm not sure if you'll like them." She had three lengths of vine, all of different colors and thickness, as well as one stone. "I thought it was pretty, myself. Kind of looks like a star, doesn't it?"

nessiaing
Lo'ri felt a surge of pride having helped he female find what she was looking for. When she showed him her finds for him he was absolutely giddy with the possibilities.

"Oh these are perfect." Lo'ri said looking at the vines, there we so many options with them. When she showed him the stone he took it into his paws and turned it over and over. "Yes it does look like a star. It will make a beautiful pendant." he told her already making a mental note to perhaps gift her with a necklace made from it down the road.

"Lets go back. I want to craft." he told her his sleepiness long since forgot his creative juices were flowing now there would be no stopping him now.

Painted Moose
"Sounds like a plan to me." Picking up her herbs, Shaushka waited for him to start walking before taking up the spot just slightly behind him. She couldn't wait to show Elthia her find, and to tell her other mates about the morning she'd had. Maybe they would even be able to go hunting for supplies another day, but for today, Shaushka was just glad to have had someone to talk to.