.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]
[EVENT] [ORP] Spooky-Moonlight Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Chisato Mikami rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:16 pm
Anei smiled a little. She wasn’t in trouble, at least not to the lioness she had bumped into. She gathered up her things with her paws and placed them in a nice pile. “Will you really? I’m not sure what we’re supposed to be looking for. I’m just getting as much stuff as I can.” Her tailed twitched a little back and forth. Being the only cub here had it’s perks. “Hi papa! I made a friend!” Anei just noticed Damien was looking at her with a weird expression on his face. She didn’t think about it too much. “My name is Anei. It’s very nice to meet you!”

Painted Moose

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:38 pm
Painted Moose

Chisato Mikami

Everything was fine. Damien told himself to relax. He smiled and nodded to the female Anei had bumped. He chuckled silently to himself at her enthusiasm for finding a friend. "I see. Very good."

Halfheartedly, he looked around where he was sitting to see what there might be nearby him. Nothing popped out at him immediately. Oh well. He really wasn't here for himself, but the cub. Maybe he'd find something interesting to show her before she got too tired.

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Lari beamed at her mate, knowing the strength he was showing in entertaining her. She knew that he was not a fan of dancing, and certainly not a fan of dancing in front of such a wide range of people, but he was clearly trying. She bumped her hip into his, standing by his side, following his uncoordinated rhythm as best she could.

Linstita scowled at his brother's comment. "That was one time!" He hissed, annoyed at his brother for bringing up the one time he was bitten by a beetle as a cub. He had run crying to his mother, traumatised but Asta clearly had not forgotten that moment of patheticness.

"Really? Looks like you were the one trying to flirt, dear brother, but she looked rather terrified when I came over," he said with a raised brow. "I was being kind and rescuing her from your wonderful attitude."

Ayla nodded her head, understanding what Nade was saying. She wanted someone to worship her and love her, was that so much to ask? It rather spoiled her view of love when she saw how her father doted on both of her mothers. He obviously cared a great deal for them, even though he was currently absent from the pride, visiting his own father in the rogue lands.

She paused to consider her skills. She was an artisan, so obviously she could craft things, but she didn't really consider herself 'fantastic' at anything in particular. She frowned as she tried to think through her skills. "I can craft," she admitted. "I made my flower crowns myself." That wasn't the most impressive thing though and most cubs were able to do that.

User Image

As if called by the discussions of him, a familiar figure approached the festivities, his eyes tired and features drawn. He had pushed himself a little too hard in his desire to return to his family. He had left his father not four days prior and had traveled the distance with very little sleep. He had gotten...bad news while he was with his father, and all he wanted to do was see his mates and cubs once again.

He slipped into the crowd, his tired eyes scanning the groups gathered around. It warmed his heart to see the large collection of his family gathered in the crowd. Nade and Ayla were together, talking rather seriously, as was Tsu and Sasha. Lo'ri was in the crowd too, as were Fleri with her mate Pomona.

The tension he was carrying in his shoulders seeped out, leaving him feeling exhausted but the smile grew on his face. He was home. Unable to hold himself up that strongly, he unconsciously found his back legs giving out and he was forced to sit, a soft 'omph' coming from his mouth as exhaustion set in.

Sabra Knight
User Image
Feather | 1 point

Chisato Mikami

User Image
Ghost | Already claimed spot (0 points)

Painted Moose
User Image

magnadearel
User ImageUser Image
Feather | 1 point

Tanakako rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 am
Shaking his head slowly he gave her a small smile, pushing his concerns to the back of his mind. He did not want tu burden his mother with his selfish concerns, she had too much else to think about. Like his wayward sister and her mate-hunting. “I’m sure mom..” He replied, nuzzling the tuft of hair atop her head gently. Her second suggestion was much more palatable to the shy youth and he nodded. There was no real way to bring dishonour down upon his family by doing a scavenger hunt. At least he hoped not.

“That sounds good.” Another soft smile was given before he led her away from where thye had gathered and towards where most of the hunting action seemed to be happening. “Do we know what we are looking for?” He asked, glancing round.

Painted Moose

Movement off to one side caught Sasha's eye and he looked over, catching sight o fhis father approching with a weary step. Casting a questioning glance at his mom he turned and, abandoning the hunt, led Tsubaki over to him. "Welcome back Father." He greeted the older male, though moved aside to allow Tsu to go to her mate first. Hilal looked tired and Sasha worried.

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:05 am

He looked around taking in the site of the pride and nodded his head in agreement to Nearachi. "Indeed it is." He said with a small smile in return. It wasn't a bad place if you liked this kind of thing. He wasn't entirely opposed to these types of prides, it just wasn't his calling. still, it was nice to pass through such a lovely pride. "It's nice to meet you Nearachi and I suppose I was walking by just in time to experience such a gathering." He said warmly.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:51 am
As they walked Shira seemed to never lose energy and rather she seemed to glow with more instead. Every chance she had the lioness dove beneath some tall grass in order to 'find' any object possible. Truly Shiro was just waiting on her to find something creepy to try and freak a poor lioness with. If I hear screams I know who will be responsible.

Hearing a gentle brush in the grasses next to him Shiro turned to look at the petite lioness who was the opposite of Shira. Rather than bouncing around happily to try to see what was going on Elthia was seemingly started by all of the random noises. As he watched a cricket leaped from a bush and caused the blue lioness to jump backwards, "Are you going to make it?" Teasingly Shiro nudged the girl before something caught his eye.

A feather.

"Oh look, it's a pretty blue like you."

Taking the feather Elthia flushed lightly, "Thank you, but I think the feather is far prettier."

Shiro just shook his head, "I don't see it that way at all..."

Before his harem mate could reply Shira tumbled through with a growl startling the pair, "Gotcha!" Laughing, his twin rolled away so that she could sprawl out on the ground, "Do you think anything exciting is going to happen? So far everyone is just talking." Pouting she wondered if the rest of their harem may stumble into the festivities...now that would be some entertainment at least.

Holding onto her feathery prize Elthia just stepped closer to her protector. While Shira hoped for some creepy excitement or at least some action the lioness was content to stand like this. Preferably though she liked to bathe in the sunlight rather than be out here with Shira's creepy stories in mind. Just the thought of some of those stories sent a shiver down her spine.

But Shiro was here...so everything would be fine, right?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Andranis rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:33 pm
He looked at Pandora, slightly confused as they simply began to search together. "Why would you leave your sons here, if I may ask?" Such a concept was foreign to him, growing up in a family unit. He tilted his head, pawing at some grass. "Is it because of your pride?" He'd heard things, about prides that preferred one gender strongly over another. While it was unusual, as long as the cubs that weren't being kept got taken care of, it couldn't be that bad, could it?

Letting out a giggle, she reached up at a bush, digging in it. "Of course it is!" She offered him a smile, tail flicking. "We mostly only have lionesses around. Males aren't UNWELCOME, we just... Don't keep them? That's why I'm out here, looking for a cub sire."

Nyekundu let out a surprised sound, brow furrowing. "That seems odd... Why would your pride not want the males around?" He frowned, ears folding back for a moment. "If it's because males are assumed bad? Because I was raised better than that." His mother had made sure he was polite and respectful, the same with his brothers. Lionesses were meant to be respected and cherished, not subjugated and ordered around. Likewise, his sisters had been raised that males were also not to be mistreated. Relationships, either romantically based or friend based, were to be built upon mutual respect.

She opened her mouth, then closed it. "I assure you that's not why, but... I really don't know." She looked away, going back to searching. She wasn't sure if she should express her distaste at the idea of even having to give up her sons. Could she do it? "But I do know that I'd come here with them, to leave them." She glanced over, then smiled again. "Perhaps with you. Your parents clearly have good minds with raising cubs, and I'm confident you'd be the same."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm
"Pretty things, I suppose. You've got a nice lead; best to keep all of your options covered. It's a smart idea." The little one may have been going overboard, but Vienna wasn't about to stop that enthusiasm. It was rather endearing. She turned her gaze to the cub's papa, and smiled. Addressing them both, she said, "My name is Vienna. You remind me a lot of my own daughter, but she's grown up now."

Sandalphon tried to keep the momentum up, but when Lari bumped into him that knocked what balance he had to the wayside. He tried to keep himself upright, but Sandalphon found himself falling over; onto his mate of all things.

"Feathers and pretty baubles, I'm sure. Why don't we go ask the other-" Tsubaki's breath stilled in her chest when she saw Hilal. Whatever she had expected to feel when her mate returned vanished upon seeing the sullen aura around him. He looked so exhausted, so drawn...She moved with her son to his side before moving directly to his side. "Welcome home, love." It was a soft spoken thing, something awkward that she hadn't been expecting herself. There was so much she wanted to ask, but this wasn't the time for it. Tsubaki nuzzled his chin with her own, moving to brush her cheek along his as she moved in to embrace him. She was a tall, lanky creature, one prone to a fragile mind, but Hilal needed her strength. And so he would have it.

"Okay, flower crowns be nice, but they need t' be bigger t' draw in t' big fish. Males like flowers; they're feminine, beautiful, and take craft t' arrange them properly. You can work with that. We just need t' make you shine." It wouldn't be that hard, not really. They would just have to make her nice, quaint little activity into something big. Simple, right? Totally simple. "Maybe find a male, and make a bouquet o' his favorite flowers? Or better yet, one t' match his pelt. Show that you're dedicated; they like that." Nadeshiko may have been a b***h, but at least she was a crafty one.

Asta chuckled. "You bitched about it for hours, and milked it dry." At first he had been scared to death that his brother was poisoned, and going to die. When it became obvious that he wasn't he had teased him mercilessly. I've never even seen any of the girls cry that much. Whatever his brother had become, Asta still liked bringing him down a peg or two. It helped keep his humility in check.

"She's far from my type, so maybe you should swoop in and save her from my sour tongue." Any mate of his would have to have a backbone, not that he was looking for one.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:01 pm
User ImageHe gave the male a nod of his head as he began to watch the rest of the members of the pride he was at find odds and ends and tease one another with them and what not. This place was indeed curious to him though it wasn't a place he would exactly want to call home. He wasn't by any means displeased with having stumbled upon them this evening as it had given him some form of entertainment, especially watching the little ones running around, not that there seemed to be too many of them at the moment. He turned back to the male he had been talking to and gave him a small bow, "I would like to stay a while longer but I'm on a journey and need to continue on my way. Perhaps I'll stop by again if the fates allow it." He said with a warm smile towards the brute.

He would make a mental note of what the male looked like so if he did cross paths with him again one day he would know that he wasn't one to be too worried about. As long as he didn't cause any disturbance within this pride. With that having been said the large male padded off into the night continuing on his way to find... Well, he didn't know what exactly. But he was sure in time he would know.

Velveteen Angel

AstoriaFallen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:02 pm
-forgot to roll XD-  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Velveteen Angel generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 26!

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:47 pm
Sorry about the lateness of this rolling <3 RL got the best of me.
(All posts following the last post giving out points had a 0 value, except for Tana who got 1 more ticket c: )

Raffle List:
1. Tanakako
2. nessiaing
3. nessiaing
4. Tanakako
5. nessiaing
6. AstoriaFallen
7. AstoriaFallen
8. AstoriaFallen
9. AstoriaFallen
10. nessiaing
11. nessiaing
12. nessiaing
13. Big Hobbit
14. magnadearel
15. Tanakako
16. Tanakako
17. Nessiaing
18. Nessiaing
19. Painted Moose
20. Painted Moose
21. Chisato Mikami
22. Chisato Mikami
23. Chisato Mikami
24. Tanakako
25. Chisato Mikami
26. Chisato Mikami
27. Chisato Mikami
28. Chisato Mikami
29. magnadearel
30. Sabra Knight
31. Tanakako

Chisato Mikami
Congratulations, you won the lioness!
User Image

She must stay in the Likno. We are transferring the pride over to the new guild within the next day. She may take any available rank.

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff