Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of Na'ima Saab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 pm
3pm - Horseman Tower - Death Training Grounds

He came her way and she lifted a hand to pull down the veil covering her face, taking those last few steps toward Wrath to meet up with him as he pulled her in for a kiss that she gladly accepted and returned. Her arms raised to settle around his neck, delicate fingers moving to tangle in his hair at the back of his head. When finally the kiss ended she actually giggled, leaning in to affectionately bump her nose against his. "I will see what I can do with them and then show you the results on the village I test on," she purred. Her eyes closed, she nuzzled her face against Wrath.

"If this is not you courting me then I am curious what courting from you actually looks like," Na'ima teased quietly as if saying it any louder would draw attention and embarrassment to Wrath's manly pride. "Actually, I have a gift for you as well. It is not on me at the moment, I left it back in my den."

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 pm
[ 9am - Horseman Tower - Famine Living Quarters ]

Na'ima then chuckled and nodded, clambering out from her pillow nest. "All right, all right. Come, filly, before I change my mind and decide to try my hand at poisoning you instead."

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:54 pm

"Village?" He quirked a brow, and then smiled and placed another kiss against her cheek as she nuzzled her face against his.

"Hmmm, well, maybe you'll find out, someday. I still haven't decided if you're worth it." He teased, though clearly he enjoyed her company quite a lot, considering how much of his free time was spent with her.

A gift for him? Wrath was curious as to what it might be, though, of course, his imagination had to run a little bit wild.

Still, he managed, somehow, to refrain from lewd jokes, opting instead for the always cheesy classic. "Are you sure? Because I think my gift is already right here." He ran the back of his knuckles gently against the side of her face, and leaned in for one more kiss, this one slow, but deep, and deliberate.

eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:23 pm

"Yes, a village. It's this little town with a population I have been testing on since long before I met you. They are wonderful. I was even just there the other day to reacquaint myself with them. I can show you sometime if you like." She smiled as he kissed her cheek, returning the affection with a cheek kiss of her own. It was strangely delightful to be like this, especially in public. It didn't even bother her when he joked about her being worth it or not, she simply grinned and nipped at his jawline. "I will show you worth it," she whispered in a playfully challenging manner before kissing the spot she had just bitten. He was funny, she once again considered keeping him.

He spoke again, this time startling her with his words. But she wanted to laugh. It was so cheesy. Did he use lines like that on all mares? Ridiculous! She had been about to laugh until he touched her face and brought her in for a kiss, quickly silencing any sound she could have made. Instead Na'ima melted in his arms and returned the kiss, a hand moving to gently rest on his face and cup his cheek in her palm. The kiss had her heart racing, she could feel it hammering in her chest and threatening to burst. He drove her insane, made her head swim and her chest hurt. She couldn't get enough of him.

Eventually she needed to breathe and woefully ended his kiss though didn't go far. Her lips still brushed lightly against his as she spoke, "you are going to be the death of me," she whispered breathlessly before rising on her tiptoes to kiss him again.

Seussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:58 am

"Hurray lets go!" She gave the small pillow a toss into the air, sitting up just before it was about to land on her face. Rolling off the pile of pillows she went to grab Na'ima's hands, tugging her towards the door. "It won't be so bad I promise Na'ima. We'll have fun."

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Now that was adorable. Na'ima watched her little sister with fondness while gathering up her veils to cover her face properly. She was finished by the time Falair grabbed her hands and started to tug her along, and she was glad for the veils now covering the stupid little smile on her face. Falair was like a breath of fresh air sometimes, so young and carefree.

She would never let anything hurt her.

"You are such a little filly sometimes, honestly. Go on then, go on. Lead the way."

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Na'ima had no clue how excited Falair was that she had agreed to come to the festival with her. She had promised her sister that she would have fun and the mare was determined to keep that promise.

"I can't help it, Na'ima. Besides I'm bored and you look bored so why not." She continued to lead her sister through the Famine living area. Heading towards the ramparts that would take them up to the Conquest floor. Linking arms with her sister, she smiled wide while giving Na's arm a tight hug. "They have a lot of games and food and entertainment. Perhaps the Famine clan needs to have some kind of festival or party. Maybe livin' things up a bit. Getting kind of stuffy around here."

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:37 am
1:30 Halloween Town Square

They claimed that the most fearsome of purchases could be made in Halloween Town. Between Creepy Candies, Shivering Skeletons, and Eye Scream, there were many options for Nerisei to pick up in the early afternoon. All of them were new and interesting, and seemed to be quite popular among those who ventured into the square.

She simply went to get some Eye Scream, and licked it delicately near the edge of the path so she could eye the older creeple that did not venture into the academy.

Quote:
Nerisei's Journal - A nonchalant Dryad first-year who is still adapting to the setting...but she wont let you know that.

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:38 am
[ 1:30pm - Halloween Town Square ]

Na'ima smiled as she looked down at the newest material she was putting in her bag. It was quite nice, it would do well. Now, what else? She inspected her list again, checking off things that she had acquired.

When finally she turned her attention from the list she noticed the delightfully planty ghoul nearby. She actually stopped, eyeing her curiously. Now she could be interesting..

Elyessi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:42 am

Na'ima chuckled. She looked bored? Silly mare. She returned the hug with a kiss to Falair's temple through her veil, unable to keep herself from smiling over the younger mare's enthusiasm. Adorable, really. "A Famine festival? What would you propose, sister?"

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 am

".......Would I be allowed to kill any of them?" Honestly, he couldn't see much point, otherwise. Deep laughter followed when she nipped at him, and one well placed hand on the back of her thigh was able to give her a quick pinch, just below her rear end, in response.

While the line might have been cheesy, the kiss seemed to make up for it, and he grinned against the brush of her lips afterwards. "Of course I am. That is usual prerogative, after all."

He returned the next kiss with no less fervor than usual, but was a little quicker to pull away.

"I need to get back to it. Whatever this gift is, feel free to bring it over later tonight."

Another pinch and a quick kiss to her cheek and he was pulling away.

eight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:56 am

"Mmm.." She tilted her head, squinting up at Wrath. "I will think about it. I have done very well at inflicting terror in them without killing them, but..I will consider it." She reached a hand up to trace one of his horns with a delicate finger, though when she was pinched she squealed and jumped. "How dare you," she laughed, swatting his chest. "Rude stallion, we are in public." This was, naturally, said by the mare gladly accepting and reciprocating passionate kisses from that very same stallion.

As he separated from her kiss she gazed up at the stallion and hummed quietly, both hands now settling on his chest so her fingers could drum against him in a light, rhythmic succession. "Must you? I was just beginning to--ah!" She jumped again and laughed, once again swatting his chest. She arched a brow, scraping her nails against his flesh. "What if I had plans with another tonight?" Another curiosity, really. It was a question he had asked her once and she remembered how she replied, now she wondered how he would answer.

Seussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:11 am

"Something with lots of music and dancing." It felt like forever since there was really anything to celebrate. But who really needed a reason? Why not just do it?

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:30 am

"..I do like music." And dancing. Na'ima fell into a thoughtful quiet, as quiet as one could be while walking and wearing noisy jewelry. She tilted her head. "It has been some time since I danced."

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:32 am

"Perhaps there is some place to dance in the Conquest festival then." Falair had danced, though not too recently. When she had gone to that one town with Faiyum she had danced in the street to their upbeat music.

Eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces