Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of Alice Cross

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:10 pm
[ 10am - Outside Reaper Dormitories ]

Hair, check. Klaus, check. Outfit, on point and check. Alice did a little turn as she checked herself in the mirror, making absolutely sure everything was in check before she grabbed the brand new broom from where it was leaning against the wall beside her mirror.

Stairs are for suckers.

"Is this wise? You haven't practiced--"

Alice waved a hand dismissively. "I can at least slow my fall so I don't come crashing down to the ground like Belladonna did." She climbed onto her window sill and turned, situating herself to sit on the broom and making that first leap out the window. It was something of a rather fast plummet, but just before hitting the ground she was able to come to a somewhat sudden stop. There was a bounce involved, she did nearly hit the ground, but managed to raise back up to a few comfortable feet off the ground. Alice grinned. "Perfect."

Klaus swooped down beside her to seat himself on the end of the broom handle. "Yes, of course. How foolish of me to doubt you," he replied with a shake of his head. Foolish little witch.

[ 10:30am - Cafeteria ]

This was what they had to offer? Alice stared warily at the menu. None of this was anything she was used to...

Quote:
JOURNAL IS HERE =D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:20 pm
[ 10:30am - Creepateria ]

Kamakura had come back in to spend a few seeds on a bottle of milk, although there was a bit of indecisiveness as he looked between it and the bottled water before making his selection. He moved to head into line, noticing a reaper ghoul staring up at the menu.

"Most of it isn't too bad..if you want something fresh meat wise ask the lunch ladies...they seem pretty nice about making stuff." The demon offered with a small shrug as he filled into line.

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Alice blinked and looked to the side to see who was speaking to her. Oh. "Oh, I'm just not.." She looked toward the lunch ladies in question, her head tilting. "I've not had a meal outside of home yet, sooooo..." This was definitely not the level of fine dining she was familiar with.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:44 pm

"Ah I see. Yeah, I end up making myself something..or storing it back at the reaper dorms if it's decent. I don't blame you for being iffy." The demon wrinkled his nose slightly as he shrugged at the reaper ghoul..

"Getting use to eating here takes a bit.." He admitted reluctantly, recalling his first few days of school here at the Academy. "Are you new to the school?" He inquired as the line moved along.

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:47 pm

"Oh, yes. Very. But the rest of my family attended this school so...here I am!" She chuckled and shook her head, finding herself moving along with a bit of a forced motion. Oh. A tray? She needed a tray. Well. Okay. "I assume you're not. Do you know what's..most edible here?"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Ah was she out of place then perhaps? Kamakura wasn't certain. Nodding he understood the notion about family and school attendance all too well. "My family before me as well, it was only logical to attend to keep the tradition going." The demon confirmed. He paid for his milk and moved out of the way so she could step up to order and pay her seeds.

"Uhh are you a vegetarian or do you eat meat?" He gestured to the number one, and six. One being a chicken nugget and fry combination, the other was some kind of salad, with the option of meat or no. "Neither is bad. Or you can always ask for something if nothing else on today’s menu..some of them might get grump. I haven’t really tried. Don't be last in line..or else things are kinda..." Kama shrugged, figuring the witch would understand. Subpar was a good word for it.

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:13 pm

So he understood. How nice. At least demons would get her.

"I do eat meat, I'm just used to my family's personal chef.." This was hardly his work. Perhaps she could get mother and father to send him to her, or to have them send food made by him. Either would be acceptable.

She followed his gesturing to option one first and made a slight face. No. The salad would have to do, she would just get it without any meat. She still found it questionable. "So I should try to get here as early as possible then. All right." She took her food and set it down on the tray, grabbing a drink as well before paying for her meal. She picked up the tray, turning to the boil again. "Alice, by the way. And thank you."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Nodding he seemed to understand. "Yeah. Our scarenanny, aunt or my mother would cook for us..so this was a bit of a culture shock." He remarked, casting a glance around the eating hall.

"A pleasure Alice. I'm Kamakura Meigetsuki, year one soon to be two." He replied introducing himself to the ghoul reaper. "Good luck, and may we meet again." He remarked before departing with his purchased drink wishing the other student farewell for the now.

Eight.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Hayden and Devoss were sitting by the outside of the Reaper dorms when all of a sudden a ghoul came plummeting down from a window. Hayden jumped up, though she wasn't sure what she would do to help, when the girl came to a stop and didn't end up splattered.

"Man, I didn't think you were going to make that one." Hayden said with a laugh, Devoss right at her heels.

Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:29 pm
[ 10am - Inside Reaper Dormitories ]

Crimson was not able to enchant anything. Well, unless it was filled with blood then all bets were off. Actually, bets still on as even with blood it was a hard sell for him to be able to focus long enough to get past basic manipulation. So as he walked down the hall way by a window and just happened to see a fellow reaper falling? He was wondering why the boom they had wasn't working or if that was how you were supposed to do it.

When he didn't hear a thump he peeked his head outside, sighing and muttering sadly to himself.

"No splatter..."  

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 am
10:03am Path Between Reaper And Monster Dorms

A tree-like creature was strolling down the path, her hair floating about behind her as she gradually looked from side to side. As always, she creeple watched. Nerisei wasn't ashamed, and didn't hide her fascination with others, but that meant she also didn't hide her judgement for those she deemed boring or uninteresting.

That was mostly saved for the human-like reapers she passed every time she left her dorm.

As if heeding her thoughts, she caught sight of a reaper jumping from the building, and showing off her magic. A grimace fell on her face as she paused on the path out of the landing zone, but she wiped it off so she once again appeared calm, collected, and disinterested.

Seriously, reapers.

Quote:
Nerisei's Journal - A nonchalant Dryad first-year who is still adapting to the setting...but she wont let you know that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:03 am

What now? Perhaps she would explore campus, she hadn't really had a chance to do that yet, huh? Alice hummed as she hopped off her broom and held it in her hand, disturbing Klaus and forcing him to carefully perch himself on the brim of her hat. It sank, the fat bird was too heavy. Cawing with laughter, he pushed off, pushing the hat further down on her face. "Klaus," she grumbled.

Someone spoke, a ghoul, and Alice quickly fussed and fixed her hat. Oh! And an adorable one at that. "Hello! What? Oh, pff." She waved a hand dismissively. "I always make it!"

"She didn't think she'd make it either," Klaus interjected. He then looked up, spotting someone in a nearby window. Hmm?

Alice huffed and crossed her arms, looking around until she spotted a pretty little planty ghoul off in the distance. "Who's that?"

Elyessi
a pet dino
iStoleYurVamps

Eight

Fanatical Friend

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Hayden laughed at the raven's answer. He reminded her of Devoss, and it was clear from the smile on her foxes face that Devoss felt the same way. "It's a good thing you do, I imagine it would make a mess if you didn't."

"They always act like they know what they are doing, but rarely do." Devoss told Klaus.

Hayden spotted Crimson up in his dorm and waved. He was strange, but who wasn't at the school.

When Alice asked about Nerisei Hayden waved towards the Dryad. She had met her recently! "She's cool, so pretty right?" Hayden envied her looks.
Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

Elyessi

iStoleYurVamps

Eight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 am
10 am

The only respectable thing Reapers seemed to have going for them was the familiar, and even that was a bit of a stretch. However, she did wave to the other Reaper who she had met earlier, Hayden if she recalled correctly. It was a fluttering movement, but hard to mistake it for anything other than acknowledgement.

Looking back to the puffy reaper and her crow, she nodded once before swirling on her heel and moving to head in the same direction she was already going.

Somehow, she had a feeling she would be running into that exuberant reaper again.

Quote:
Nerisei's Journal - A nonchalant Dryad first-year who is still adapting to the setting...but she wont let you know that.

Eight

a pet dino

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash