Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A day in the life of... (Desu-Chan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:09 pm
[00:00] Outside the School Gates
Desu-chan is sitting outside the school looking for any passing ghouls and boils who are trying to sneak out only to set off fireworks at them when they have reached off campus. She does this for the next 5 hours.

[3:10] Downtown Park

Desu-chan leaves her post at the school to do her nightly table flip of all the park's tables. Even the ones they tried to bolt into the ground. She returns victorious.

[05:00] Outside the School Gates

Desu-chan takes a nap on top of the fireworks at exactly 5 am. All is calm.

[09:17] Outside the School Gates
Upon waking up, Desu-chan is now offering free fireworks to any student who approaches her, so long as they sign a document that is written in crayon and reads 'I promise to set this under somebody's chair and light is off at 11 am'. It has a series of very colorful human worldesque stickers on it.
On the back in very bold read it says 'NOT A CONTRACT, MAGICAL PERSONS NEED NOT APPLY'

OOC
Desu-chan is a fairly tall ghoul who is a known Trick-or-Treater with a certain flair for emojis, a love for the most repulsive colors and styles, and will send you on abirtray tasks at the first opportunity. Sometimes she will give you exotic candies. Or her pin. Or really weird possibly dangerous things like fireworks but that's neither here no there and she will fght you and flip all your tables.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:33 pm

West had flipped many a table in his day, whether due to legitimate anger or just for effect. He'd never tried the bolted down ones, though. The boil watched Desu-chan flip with wild abandon, giving her the slow claps when she turned the last one.

"Even when y'strand me in a cave and make me bounce onna buncha shitty bubbles t'get out, it's rememberin' times like these that keep me from punchin' ya."

Quote:
i keep forgetting dorm links in these ffff

iStoleYurxxxVamps

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 pm
[01:13] Outside the School Gates

"Any hits so far today?" Professor Red inquired from behing Desu-chan, peering at the ToTer's firework collection. She let out a low whistle. "Any chance you could hook me up with some of those sometime?"

OOC

Professor Red is Amityville's gym teacher, professor, and on-campus boogeyman. She is well known for her red cloak, as well as for the fact that she has Insanity. Just don't ask her about it -- she may or may not answer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:45 pm

Even in the dead of night, (or morning rather) Desu-chan always had time for students or alumni. And West was such a darling. A peach. If a peach was red and angry and possibly someone who could be used to get her some sweet profit.

Grinning she went to him typing on her skellyphone before showing him the text.

Quote:
💰💰💰 want 2ern sum fr33 seeds? 💎💎💎

Smerdle

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:50 pm
[01:13] Outside the School Gates

As the professor neared, Desu-chan grinned. Flipping open her phone to type out a greeting-and answer.

Quote:
"HI u lok vry RED 2day! <3 <3 <3 Yes and yes and yes yes yes!!!1!11!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaching into her cache, one very large deluxe fireword was pulled out along with a Romanian Candle.

Quote:
U covr 4me tho nxt tyme u c da fuzz

Marushii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:55 pm

He didn't normally communicate by text when he was standing right in front of a person, and he knew that while she didn't usually speak, Desu-chan could hear just fine. Still, he pulled out his own phone and typed his response instead, turning it so she could see when he was done.

Do as the Trick or Treaters do.

Quote:
yeah sure

iStoleYurVamps

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Poor West, he had not a clue what would await him. Yet as Desu-chan grabbed his phone, punched in an address she handed it back to tell him to do.

Quote:
Hamburlr me 2 MegaMacs and diet Dope. Onmom rings if they got. but u gotta HAMBURGLR ITTTt!!1!!1!! not same if legit. I can taste it

Then

Quote:
or mlkshak-rawberry flavr u get and give u get cash monies $$$$$

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:01 pm

This time he didn't bother replying by phone.

"You want me t'get you a assload of food and somehow I'll make money on it?" He didn't trust her as far as he could throw her. Granted he could probably throw her about six or seven feet, if he was being honest, but that wasn't very far. "How do I know you'll be here when I get back?"

iStoleYurVamps

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Desu-chan squinted at him before typing a reply.
Quote:

Y leave when food on way? also gon b at skool tormenting p usual

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:41 pm

He supposed she had him there.

"Yeah, sure. Fine." The demon sighed. "I'll be back."

Reading over the address she had entered into his phone, West shoved it back into his pocket as he hurried off to get her what she had ordered. He might have directed a muttered, "learn to type," at no one in particular as he left the park.

iStoleYurVamps

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:40 pm
[3:11] Downtown Park

Smiling as she very quickly turned to return to the school she sent him a text. Because yes, she might have secretly spied his number.

Smerdle
u r da best weast seed can buy$

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:48 am
[5:00] Outside the School Gates

He had returned to the park first, bags of food in hand, but she was already gone, or at least not there. She could have been hiding. In hindsight, she was probably hiding.

Anyway, when West hadn't found her, he'd gone back to Hamburglr and demanded they give him a new, hot order, then he'd stomped off to school where he'd found Desu-chan asleep. Of course.

Rolling his eyes so hard that they almost stuck that way, the demon placed the bags near her face and turned to leave.

iStoleYurVamps
i'm baack

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:07 pm
[Evening at ??? Location]

West would get two things.
One was a text.

Quote:
Ur favrit direcshun weast

The other, was a plethora of 'rewards'. He'd find at his front door, a box filled with illegal fireworks from another place (enough to wake the neighborhood for sure), candies from Valentines, and finally, shoved into a bowl of mashed potatoes, a few dozen silver seeds.

Smerdle

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff