Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image
Begins: Saturday October 17 @ 4:00pm EST
Ends: Sunday October 18 @ 4:00 pm EST

Old Country Roses Stallion Unitea Mare
Both colored by Uta

Surprise! And here you thought all the games were over. These two soquili were so busy admiring the flowers, and sipping at tea, that they lost track of the hour! Not wanting to miss out on the festivities, they have arrived fashionably late . . . but seem to have forgotten a few details about themselves! The stallion seems to have forgotten his history, while the mare has forgotten her personality.

Can you help them remember who they are? Or where they came from?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:43 pm
How To Play
1. Fill out the code below for either the mare or the stallion.
2. In 140 characters or less describe their personality (mare) or their history (stallion).
3. You may enter for both if you wish but you can only win one. Please post separately and use the right code!
4. You may not proxy for this as it's a judged contest. Sorry!

For The Stallion

[color=#cc0066][b][size=24]Hark! I know of thy travels![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Stallion's Name:[/b]
[b]Stallion's History:[/b] Please keep this 140 characters or less!

For The Mare

[color=black][b][size=24]Wait! I know thee well![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Mare's Name:[/b]
[b]Mare's Personality:[/b] Please keep this 140 characters or less!

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:54 pm
Open!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:05 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: Carava
Mare's Personality: Like the tea she's named after; Bold & In-Your-Face. Inconsistent & Wishy-Washy. Carava is more spoiled brat than debutante.  

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:25 pm
Hark! I know of thy travels!
Stallion's Name: Helios
Stallion's History: Raised by rebels, fought for freedom and these hard-fought battles were won. His nation required a leader so he plays the politician.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:27 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: Ginseng
Mare's Personality: Bold enough to get you moving on a lazy afternoon, but sweet enough to calm you down on a crazy day. She know's she may not be for everyone, but that's okay.  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:34 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: Benefic
Mare's Personality: Her mind is an ocean of song and colour, her movements poetry in motion. She loves the eclectic, embraces the unusual. Loneliness, her fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:39 pm
Stallion's Name: Imogen
Stallion's History: Orphaned in a cavern, his foalhood left him quiet and sensitive to noise because of the cave echos. His experiences left him near-blind.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:44 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: Shay (Arabic word meaning "Tea")
Mare's Personality: Very lady like. Shay has manners and uses them. However, she also enjoys being mischievous and playful. Usually very cheerful, it takes a lot to get her angry. She is more easily annoyed. She's also a cuddler, so she might give you surprise cuddles if you're her friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:49 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: celesti
Mare's Personality: celesti gives off a warm comfortable feeling, she makes other soq feel relaxed in her presence. This is a feeling she has cultivated carefully. She has two jobs one as a herbalist/healer that travels throughout the soq lands looking for rare herbs and healing those who need her help. Her primary job however is to gather information about the land and local soq and report that information back to her herd leader to help protect the security of her herd.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:13 pm
Stallion's Name: Colibri
Stallion's History: Colibri works as a merchant trader. He is effervescent in personality with a glib tongue that could melt the heart of any mare or stallion. Generally he is a caring individual but he does have a manipulative side that he uses to get what he wants.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:24 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: Porcelain
Mare's Personality: Elegant with a fiery temper, classy with a sharp tongue, independent. She appreciates the arts and the beauty provided by nature. Is always prepared and is always willing to chat over a cup of tea. Has plenty to offer to anyone willing to listen and learn. A force to be reckoned with should someone cross her.

I won a pony elsewhere <3  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:37 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: Honey Gypsy
Mare's Personality: She is very shy & conservative, always tinkering with various teas and herbs to try to make the best teas in the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:40 pm
Wait! I know thee well!
Mare's Name: Chadri
Mare's Personality: Fanciful, over the top friendly and sometimes foalish. Chadri loves her tea as much as hosting elegant gatherings.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

MxMischief

Beloved Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:44 pm
Stallion's Name: Nascimbeni
Stallion's History: A playful scholar, on the hunt for good tea and good company. Nascimbeni has dedicated his time to turning tea brewing into an art.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff