Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Glowfish [Challenge]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:57 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:57 am
How in Jack's name did he get lost this badly? Uller sighed, stuffed the book into his coat as yet another strong wind ripped through the hallway. It was almost like there was absolutely no wall or structure in the way. His ponytail whipped around, slapped him in the cheek and neck, even his ears felt like someone was trying to rip his ears off, the wind was so strong. He staggered now and then, his feet trying to get carried off to the side. The stag grunted and clutched that overdue library book closer to his chest and just turned the corner, praying the wind stopped.

Okay, he really just needed to get out of the wind. Without his pelt, Uller was exposed to the feeling of his own hair torturing him. Huffing slowly, he went into the first room he could find, and he found it was… honestly a very sad looking music note on it. Opening the door quickly, Uller heard the sound of instruments playing in such a discord that he quickly closed it up and hissed at it. Yes, he was a stag, but even stags hissed at things they found startling. At least this one did, no doubt about it.

With his ears now ringing, he just kept down the hall way and turned into another classroom, this one with an open door.

Now out of the wind, Uller relaxed and just muttered to himself about how stupidly big this school was with a bunch of unnecessary classrooms.

“Then again, what did I expect?” His response to his own thoughts was generally unhappy and he just looked around this room now. It wasn't a normal classroom, no, that'd be way too easy and not fun. This one had a fish tank on a table. Was it the class pet?

Curiosity got the better of Uller, like it often did, and he moved forward. As he did he pulled the book out of his coat and set it on the desk in the front row as he stepped closer to look at the flouresce goldfish. A little smile appeared on his lips as he crouched down to get a better look at them.

Naturally, he tapped on the glass with a gloved finger and watched as the fish startled and tried to swim away, only to be met with the back of the glass.

“How sad,” he sighed, shaking his head. “That's how I feel… No matter where I go, I'm trapped.” The smile on his lips had dropped and Uller ended up sad again. The feeling gnawed at his stomach like a monster trying to get out and he had to swallow to ease the lump that had formed in his throat.

It came to mind he wasn't sure he had ever been happy, even with Etzer. He had wanted to be, happy and normal, but maybe he knew he wouldn't be.

“Maybe that's why I left the way I did,” Uller said to absolutely no one. “Maybe I knew how unhappy I was, and was going to be that I just.. left. He deserves better than me anyway. I … I didn't appreciate him until it was too late. Now it just hurts to be around him. It hurts to love him...”

There was a tightness in his chest like someone shoved a whole fist in there and was squeezing his heart. He still loved Etzer. Nothing could stop him from it, but he had to break up like that. They were both too miserable together.

With the library book tucked away once again, Uller got up and swiped at tears he didn't know had fallen before leaving into the wind once more. He just wanted to go to his room.

Word Count: 628  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers