Male sought for fling

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:27 am
Kyoko has done nothing but sit about after her first fling which was years ago, litterally. She has been all over the SoA landscape helping my other characters with their plots, but she has had none of her own.
So I am looking for a fling for her, she has 5 rps already so she is ready to go with just one rp with the male picked.
OOCly looks will be the most important thing, she is a very pretty lady. IC, she doesn't care, she is just doing what nature intended. She is a rogue and expects to stay that way, she is far too independant to join a pride. She also wont expect the male to stick around, though if he wants to, she wont drive him away. But also don't expect a needy, lovey-dovey female... She is no-nonsence and will fix her own problems as they crop up.

User Image
. razz ersonality:.
Kyoko is a rogue, confident, c**k-sure and very capable she is completely self sufficient, with a dry sense of humour. She is a fighter, strong, muscular and tall for a lioness. A real tomboy she is a female who knows her own mind and has no qualms about going out there and taking what she wants. Anything the boys can do, she can do too. Not that she is feminist, she just doesn't see why females should be considered weaker. She has a good mind on her and can think her way out of any situation if claws and strength just won’t do it. She doesn't take any nonsense from anyone and is usually wryly amused by someone who's causing a fuss. Not quick to anger but if someone does push her too far, she has no hesitation in knocking them down a peg or two.

I was sure I had a plot for a fling for her, but I can't find who the male was (It wasn't who i thought so...). If it was you, let me know! I still wanted to do that fling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:17 pm
Omigosh she's pretty. If there's anyone in my journal you'd like to try her with, let me know?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm
Tanakako

-throws some boys at you-
Because we don't have enough plots already.

User Image Vidar used to have a massive ego and thought females were beneath him, but after getting his butt whooped by a few cubs (he was a juvenile at the time) for picking on their sister, he re-thought his views on the ladies. He's now a Reaver in the SB and is gunning for getting the title of Captain. He's got a plan to lead those very cubs (now adults...massive adults. Godspawn adults) as his band of Reavers and be the most feared thing on four paws in the rogue lands! No booty - treasure or otherwise - is safe from him! He's really not a bad guy, but he wants to talk up his reputation before he becomes a Captain. He's still thinks highly of himself but now for better reasons rather than 'I'm stronger, I'm male' etc etc. He's learning to be tactical, to judge situations before jumping in, and of course how to fight. He's be more than happy to meet a lady that matches him in wit and might (and probably size, he's on the smaller side for a male) and would definitely enjoy at least just chatting with her if not giving her some cubbins. He's got 5 RPs ready to go so they'd just need the one together.

User Image

Mez is big-hearted and kind, very friendly and easy to get along with. He's a little scary to look at but he's all 'bark' and no bite. He'd need all 5 RPs and his muse is kind of hard to grab for me since I have a lot of the more mild personalities in my SoA, but if he tickles your fancy I can scrounge up some RP for him.

User Image

Tem is going to an IT pride but for now he's in the rogue lands. He's still a bit bitter over being forced from the Firekin due to his coloration but it's been so long since he's been there that it's finally started to go away. He's a good-natured male but is still a blank slate. He's got 2 RPs.

User Image

Jens is still a blank slate, but he really doesn't understand sarcasm. Everything is very literal to him and he's got a strange way of speaking, slightly monotone and questions don't really sound like questions, they're more statements. He's got 1 RP to his name.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:14 pm
I have a couple gents

User Image
3 rps done. Can easily done too more. He has a thing for blue girls. He is charming and endearing. He likes to spend outside of his pride seeing whats out there but ultimately will always return home to his family.

User Image

Lo'ri 1 rp done. Lo'ri is kind of quiet and reserved on the shy side of things.

User Image

Eniki. Sadly he has no rps and i don't actually know to much about him... he was rehomed to be not to long ago and I am a terrible owner who hasn't given him any love yet

User Image

Xeadas belongs to a mercenary pride, he is an a**... not a lot of love would come from this guy. He also has 0 rps. sad  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:09 am
-pokes thread up-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 am
User Image

I have Eosphoros. ^^ I just got him and he's probably going to make his way over towards the Vikings at some point? He's going to be an overall lax kind of Lion though he will be able to take charge and lead the way if the situation calls for it. He doesn't go above and beyond, he just does what he needs to do. If anything I think it would be fun for them to meet.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:47 am
So many handsome boys!!! Was so close to picking Kekale.. XD Think I am adicted to the family. And I need to find a lady for Vidar!!! I adore him.

But I'm going to go with this handsome chap!

nessiaing
User Image
3 rps done. Can easily done too more. He has a thing for blue girls. He is charming and endearing. He likes to spend outside of his pride seeing whats out there but ultimately will always return home to his family.

Here is the rp! Linky  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff