Miira remembered home. She remembered her sons, her cubs; the disappearance of a child and the sorrow as her cubs left, one by one. She remembered every face; from the best smile to the saddest goodbye. She remembered Shushara disappearing. She remembered her grandmother vanishing into the world. Her family dissolved piece by piece and Miira could do nothing buyt watch, holding no place to stop fate's precocious coil around reality and the world they lived in as it lead others down the coils meant to be their fates and lives, and so many were now among this place; the demon pride that allowed her band to hide for a brief time. Still, Miira didn't know if she ought take her place alongside her pridemates from the Peponi, feeling a sense of inferiority would be viewed here for a pale coat and thin frame. Still, even a pale niece found a place here and the lioness wondered at why she seemed so incapable of finding her own life, a home, a sense of belonging.

Often, she concluded she was not meant for it, however, and lie down again to let fate have it's way with her weary body, tired eyes studying everything before here with a sense of not belonging. Miira's chest clenched, and the lioness cringed, rising to move for a walk, to get away from others, to find some way to cut herself off in fear of touch; in fear of being sighted.

It was a frightening venture, touch. She feared sighting enemies; friends, anyone whom might touch her for some unknown reason she dare not to fathom. Deft white paws carried Miira for the open spaces, the lands fewer seemed to be, and Miira's head dipped as she felt the pain in her chest spread and cause her to splinter inside, the seer sobbing into herself as she scaled a stone, becoming a ball of misery and bone and muscle and fur as she began to sob, a racking, pitiful wail as she tried to avoid sight oif others.

Drache was not usually one to venture for a journey, but, for once she did, venturing further inland as she folllowed the scalies that often called her queen for the source of their whispering, the lioness idly ambling before spotting a ball of white tht she approached with no sense of caution, the Dragonmarked female approaching and pawing at the sobbing ball before sitting at the frightened gasp as the female lioness jerked up to study the red. Drache grinned lopsidedly at the whiter lioness, straightening before standing and bowing to her, beaming cordially.

"Drache, Queen of the dragons and lizards. And you?" The lioness crooned. Miira shivered, looking away and then to her paws, and and Drache reached, pawing her nose befire chuckling.

"Hey. Hey now. It'll get better, whatever's wrong. Now who in the name of the great dragon gods are you?" Drache crooned. Miira opened her maw a bit, then looked down, shivering.

"It won't. And I'm Miira." She murmured. Drache stretched, and lifted a lizard, the animal squirming in her toes as she held it up, murmuring to the frightened animal as if it held conversation, and then she set the creature down plainly, the lizard fleeing unseen by Drache as she smiled happily.

"The lizards don't think so. Do you have cubs? Or are you pregnant?" She asked happily. Miira flinched, looking away.

Of all her poor luck, she met yet another seer.

"I was.... A mother. But my cubs left or were taken. My mate too, left." Miira sighed, eyes growing downcast, as Drache tilted her head, blinking innocently before beaming.

"They didn't mentiuon a male. So maybe you're pregnant?" Drache offered helpfully. Miira stared incredulously, and grimaced, frowning.

"I don't think so, no. I don't have anyone I'd.... Do that with." Miira explained. Drache accepted no argument, nosing Miiras eagerly.

"You should get out! Meet more lions! Don't let one sour, salty sardine ruin the pot!"

Her eyes flashed, and Miira blinked at the sudden dangerous look in her eyes, Drache grinning sharply. For a moment, Miira feared the female may yet be considering harming her, and the lioness stepped back one anxiously, frowning lightly as she moved to walk away. Drache had none of it, moving to block her path with the same coy grin, tail flicking sharply.

"Come on, no reason to be so skittish." Drache crooned. Miira fidgeted uncomfortably, frowning at the other female before shaking her head.

"I get visions. Bad ones." She insisted. Drache shrugged.

"So? I talk to the lizards. No harm can come of messing around. You might even have fun. Besides, the lizards insisted you have cubs... Somepoint..." Drache blinked. Miira huffed.

"Had. And they're gone. I'm alone. So what's the point? There's never a point. My life is pointless." Miira insisted.

Drache sighed, swatting the back of her head lightly, and Miira froze, staring wide-eyed at her as Drache frowned.

"You just can't hide or your skinny butt will just waste away. Go out. Have some fun. Do something for a while and maybe it'll be worth the effort." Drache huffed. Miira looked down, then to Drache carefully, brows raising.

"Do you hink so? What about the pride I'm staying with? I have family..."

"Family can also understand. Just go fool around." Drache insisted, then looked. "So there's really a poriude here?"

"Mmm. The Aegnor'hini. Demon lions." Miira frowned. "A lot of my family is there. Some of us are just... Too pale to be seen as demons." Miira murmured. Drache shrugged. "Well, I'm a dragon queen. Maybe I'll investigate. Visit!"

"Is that wise?" Miira frowned, looking to Drache in concern, and found the lioness circling, headbutting her for the border.

"Go, go, go. I'll be fine, it's not a bad idea. Just an idea. For all you know I'll have an adventure. Don't worry, okay?" Drache crooned. Miira whined as Drache pushed her, protesting fruitlessly before she was pushed to her paws, Drache accepting no complaint nor protest in her venture. Miira for her part blinked, before taking steps forward, and Drache beamed, turning to move further in as Miira moved out, the two females parting ways without further word, nor so much a goodbye as the moon began to rise.