Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
MagicDrive

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagicDrive

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:24 pm
۩۞۩Christopher Bell۩۞۩

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
Username: MagicDrive

Name/Gender/Age: Christopher Bell/male/19yrs

Talents: hello i enjoy reading and writing different novels in my spare time but i also take time to play my saxophone when i get a chance or when patamon reminds me.

Equipment: The main things that i choose to carry is my backpack which has my computer and my journal where i take notes of whatever i come into contact with or anything that catches my eyes. not to mention food and a camera for taking pics with friends. My digivice is a tamer type and i usually have it on my belt along with any modify cards i might be carrying at the time.At times i pull out a flute that is in my backpack a play different melodies i might hear of think up.

Back story: hello to all my name is Christopher bell and this is my tale so far.... man this has been a crazy journey could you believe me if i said i was once a regular guy like you? probably not huh? well my tale begins just like any other. i was on my way to school for my first day of the new term and at i looked above all i could see was cherry blossoms as they slowly flew with the wind. they looked so free as they traveled in the sky above me without a care in the world. i would often look outside the window of my classroom as i watched and pondered over the reason for me being here. i made good grades and heck i was even the top of my class but did that really matter? we go to school all day to earn a piece of parchment so we can go work when we are done but isnt that a boring life and why must we do this until we go away? i know im a deep thinker and i understand that there should be something more to life than this but currently i was trapped..... that was until today , the day that changed my life forever. As the afternoon bell rang i stood and bowed respectfully before rushing out the door in excitement. that's right today was the day that my father would be returning from America and he said he had something he wished to give me. Now my dad works for a research center so he always brings back the best stuff when he's at home and there is always a story behind it. Thats the life i want!!! One full of adventure where you never know whats going to happen but if i knew that would be today i would of take head to the words of my father " Be careful what you wish for." when i entered my house it was pitch black and not a sound to be heard. i walked into the kitchen to find a black box and i note addressed to me from dad. "Dear son, i wont be around long enough to see if you get this letter but inside this box is what i have been working on all my life and i am proud to say that i have achieve it finally. Inside is the key to a new adventure and life if you choose to accept your destiny. Go to my office and say the password and the door will open but i warn you Christopher once you start there is no turning back. I look forward to your decision and good luck." i looked in the box and inside was a mysterious device a belt and a box with a single card. i took a look at the card and noticed initials D.T.I. After taking a moment to think i heard the noise of a car outside and the sounds of footsteps and upon looking out i saw man in black suits headed towards the house. i knew it was now or never so i quickly rushed upstairs to my father's study locking the door at the same moment hearing the sound of the front door crashing down. as i looked at my father's computer i knew it was time and as they began knocking on the door i quickly said the only thing to get me away."Digi-Gate Open " as soon as the screen lit up the door busted open but to they're surprise no one was there. As i opened my eyes the only thing i could seem to remember was a voice calling to me and one sentence that started it all."Hello Christopher I've been waiting for you...."
"And so the journey begins......"

Club/Rank: none yet

Digimon Roster:These are my friends and companions that help me as i go on my adventure i trust them with my life and they feel the same even tho sometimes they wish to do as they please or eat the last sushi on the table.

Helios biggrin igimon 1:
Patamon-->

Digimon 2:
coming soon -->

Digimon 3:
coming soon -->

Digimon 4:
coming soon -->

Digimon 5:
coming soon -->

Digimon 6:
coming soon -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: waiting currently  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:50 am

Hey there, i know i might be interrupting the profile building with this post so i can delete it if you want but i just wanted to stop in and say hi and welcome you to the guild. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll be happy to help. I look forward to seeing you around and having some cool adventures!

Welcome to DTI!!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 pm
With my rainbowness, I summon thee, Tamer, from the Cemetery.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:42 pm
Merry Christmas !

carols

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items