Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Italian for Dinner (Nora & Tommy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 pm
It was a visit that was long overdue, and Tommy really had no excuse for putting it off for so long, except that he had been injured, and then busy off and on with various jobs and small missions. Of course, now the portals were down as well, which put a bit of a hitch in the plans that he had made, but it had, at this point, been too long for him to continue putting things off. He had made a commitment. A foggy, possibly pain medication induced commitment, and he intended to, finally, keep it.

He had texted Nora to let her know that he'd be over that evening, and now he stood there, at her door, with a bottle of red wine in one hand, and a certain italian delight balanced on the palm of his other.

Tucking the bottle under his arm, he reached out and knocked on the door.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:44 am
Part of her was glad Evan was still out, but a small part of her was just mildly disappointed. Putting on a show would have been entertaining. Ah well, she'd just get to have poor Tommy all to herself. The real shame was not being able to have him fit the bill, but if she played her cards right...

Despite the portal being down, Nora was still dressed as if they were going somewhere: she answered the door in a sleek fitting dress and dusky eyed make up, brown hair tumbling in waves over one shoulder. It was more for her benefit than his--she rarely had excuse these days to put forth more effort.

"Hello, dear~" she cooed with a smile that widened as she saw the gifts he came bearing. "Oh! And here I stand empty-handed. You shouldn't have."

He absolutely did.

"However did you manage to get those?"

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:11 pm
When the door swung open, Tommy's eyes were given a treat in the form of Nora, dressed and made up and appearing like some kind of goddess of beauty. The sight actually stunned him for a moment, and made him question whether he should have perhaps put in more of an effort himself. His outfit could have, at the very least, stood to having a few less holes.

"Ah, Ciao bellissima! And but of course I should have! Think of it like an apology for not doing this sooner....Though I would have done so anyways. Lacrima di Morro d'Alba?" He shifted the bottle of wine back into his grasp in one smooth motion and held it towards her, stepping inside once he was allowed to do so, before letting out a laugh.

"That, my dear bella is a secret."

medigel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:56 pm
She plucked the bottle from his grasp. "Very well, I'll let the Italian Stallion have his secrets~"

Gesturing for him to take a seat at the kitchen table—well, bar more like—Nora made her way to the cabinets to fetch them some wine glasses. "I'm afraid I didn't think to bake something for the occasion," she lamented as she returned. "They're always sending me off to different bases, it tires me. Last time it was in the Amazon, the time before that was the Arctic..." She heaved a long-suffering sigh as she popped the bottle open and began to pour for them both. "However, I do have a runic DVD player, should you want dessert and a movie.

"Though." She leaned across the counter and rested her head on her hand. "I'd like to learn more about you before we get close on the couch."

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:31 pm
Tommy grinned, and followed her gesture towards the kitchen, taking a seat at the bar. He thought about telling her not to bother pouring him a glass, as he wasn't really much of a drinker, and then mentally shrugged the thought off. It was only one glass, what could it hurt? Settling himself down with hands resting on his thighs, he listened to her idle chatter about the missions and their effects on her energy.

"Well, bella, if you are so tired than perhaps I should go and you may catch up on some sleep." He teased, while making no movement that would indicate he had any plans to actually go anywhere. "But I movie sounds nice as well. Ah, but if only those portals had not been down! I had such plans...." He let out a dramatic sigh himself and shook his head, reaching out towards a glass of poured wine and sliding it closer to himself while she leaned towards him.

A blink, and another grin. "Of course, bella, and I would like to know more about you as well. Where should we start?"

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:47 am
She waved his laments away. "Naturally you'll save them for our next date," Nora informed him. "We're simply at the dine in at home option first. And to be frank, given what I just told you, it's probably the best option anyway."

Swirling the glass, she inhaled its aroma before taking a sip, contemplating Tommy over the rim. "The basics first then. Where are you from? Your accent is very distinct but not thick."

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:25 pm
Next date? That sounded promising, and Thomas would have been hard pressed to keep a bright smile off of his face, so he didn't even bother trying to stop it. When was the last time he'd had even a single date with anyone, let alone been given the prospect of a second to come? "Ah yes, of course! I will make sure of it."

He lifted his own glass for the tiniest of sips, the taste not wholly unpleasant but something that his tongue was just not quite used to.

"Mm.." He set the drink back down. "Well, I was born in Italia, which is my mamma's home country. Before that, she was a traveler, and did not stay in one place for long. I guess I inherited that from her, as I became I world traveler myself, only to wind up in America for a year before I came here. And you? I am guessing...England, perhaps?"

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:49 pm
"What gave it away?" she teased. "West Sussex to be exact. Never really ventured beyond there before all this. I used to slip in and out through the portals whenever I could before things exploded."

Nora was the picture of curiosity as she sipped and continued to gaze at Tommy. "So, a traveler, eh? How romantic~ You must have all sorts of stories."

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:33 pm
Tommy laughed. "I am just gifted in the art of recognizing pretty accents~" He teased in return, before taking another small sip of his wine and setting it down.

"Ah yes. Very many. I once fell into the River Avon as a young boy while trying to pet the swans. I have bungee jumped over the Corinth Canal, from the Ponte Colossus , and the Royal Gorge Suspension Bridge, among several others. I have slept in alley ways, and I have climbed Mount Everest. It was, ah, still is my passion to make my life one full of adventure!" He grinned more.

"I suppose it is not all so romantic, but it has been fun."

He lifted his eyebrows slightly than, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Would you like to have some fun with me, sometime, Bella?"

medige

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:58 am
She was suitably impressed and lifted her glass to his accomplishments--all the better to drink to, after all. "No wonder I found you in such trouble!" Nora said with a small laugh. "You're a daredevil! A fine fit for this sort of organization.

"I confess, however, that I'm having fun right now." Her smile grew. "Unless, of course, you're looking for a different thrill?"

Seussi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:21 pm
Tommy nodded and lifted his glass to drink as well with a grin, albeit only a small sip again, his tongue not really one for wine.

Setting his drink back down, he replied with full honesty. "I am always looking for a thrill. The same, or different. It is just sometimes so much better with company."

medigel

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff