Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sand Shenanigans (Sid x Amy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:46 pm
After getting himself a pair of swim trunks, Sidron felt the need to check out the beach before any serious or not so serious gatherings would occur. Verusha suggested a beach party and the dragon boil figured it would be a good way to get a bunch of people together. While the idea of a crowd wasn't his cup of tea, he could use a few more people to associate with.

He would scope it out. See what good spots there were and what was around. There were some shops along the board walk. Food stands and gift shops. Places to rent equipment for use out on the water. And other random venders.

Though they could probably cover food and entertainment themselves.

Wearing his hair down in a loose ponytail tied at the middle of his back, Sidron was pretty readily dressed for a bit of beach time. Black swim trunks and a black tank top. The sand felt strange beneath his toes and it was a bit awkward to walk for a moment until he had gotten used to it. The sun against his dark skin was nice and warm. Hopefully it would stay that way.

Walking towards the edge of the shore, he let the small waves roll over his toes as he stood there staring off into the distance. It was actually pretty peaceful here. He closed his orange eyes and took in a deep breath of the salty air, letting his tail sway back and forth over the sand behind him.

Nice.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:31 pm
She was SUPPOSED to be sun bathing but she had heard rumours of a beach party that might be starting up in a couple of days or so. Amy has never been to a beach party but she could imagine that it would be awesome once she introduced herself to everyone. More friends and acquaintances was something she really needed around here since she didn't know much about anything outside of her jungle home. She was looking around the beach for a place to sunbathe when she saw a familiar talk dark figure in the distance. Oh! It was Sidron? Yes! That was the correct name. Amy made her way over to the boil, deciding to call out to him rather than just show up since she tried that with Hera and that didn't work so well.

"Sidron! Is that you?!"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:36 pm
He had been enjoying the relative peace and quiet of the water rushing back and forth against the wet sand when a familiar voice called out. One that spoke his name. Sidron turned slightly in the direction of the voice, his loose pony tail swishing against his back between his wings.

Sticking his hands into the pockets of his swim trunks. A light sigh passing through his dark lips. Of course it was him. Who else would it be. It was kind of a silly question when she called his name in the same sentence. "I hope so otherwise I might have an identity crisis going on."

The tall boil had figured he would run into someone who'd eventually want his attention. Though he supposed at least it was someone he actually kind of new. There was a plus in it. He didn't have to start the whole meet and greet thing all over again. At least not today.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:44 pm
She laughed and shook her head, looking out into the ocean for a bit before turning to look up at him. Well, hsi hair looked kind of nice down...She did frown though. Was she interrupting anything by being here? She could always leave if he wanted to be alone. "Or you would have an unkown twin...Did you want to be left alone? I can alway just go to the other side of the beach or something..." this boil was incredibly hard to read so she couldnt really tell if she was welcomed or just an annoyance. It was probably the latter, but she would wait for him to answer before walking away.

Her vines started to wrap around her waist then, showing her uncertainty.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:51 pm
"I'm pretty sure if I had a twin he wouldn't go unknown. My mother isn't one to keep secrets like that. Especially when you are the last birth of your clan in the past couple centuries." He quirked an eyebrow at her question. His reaction to her question must have come out wrong. "Didn't say that. If you want to stick around that's fine unless you have something else to do while you are here."

His wings relaxed a bit as another wave of water rushed over his toes. Unpocketing his hands, he stretched out his arms over his head. Eyeballing her out of the corner of his eye. He hadn't really taken in exactly what she was wearing. It was a kind of frilly bikini, though not that bad looking.

When he caught himself staring too long his eyes darted back out to the water. "I was thinking about taking a swim to see how the water was."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:27 pm
Amy's eyes widened at this new information. He was the last birth in centuries?! Fascinating! She decided to maybe ask him about that later, she didnt know if it was a sensitive subject for him or not. "Mmmmn....I dont really have anything else planned besides my usual sunbathing routine." She didnt even notice his staring, smiling out at the water as it lapped against her feet. When he told her how he thought about swimming, she squinted at the water for a second before nodding. "Sure! I cant go too deep but I dont have to be in shallow water either..."

She moved back a couple of paces before she started running, zooming past him to dive in the water, staying submerged for a second and coming back up. "Feels fine to me! A bit on the cold side though..." she started treading water, one of her vines coming up to splash him. "C'mon! Promise I wont splash you again~" she winked at him then, unaware she actually did it.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:33 pm
He was curious as to why she couldn't go very deep into the water. But he'd leave it alone for now. Maybe she couldn't swim very well. That was a possibility. Or she was just scared of deep water. Who knew.

His entry to into the water was a bit less dramatic. Sidron merely walked in, putting up an arm to block the splash from her vine. "Ocean water usually is cold to some degree." He moved past her, wading into water that finally came up to his chair. His hair floating on the surface behind him. "Are you afraid of deep water? Its quite amazing down there near the bottom with all the coral and fish." Under water was a lot more lively than one would think at just looking at the shallow surface.

Sidron's tail came up as he made a quick turn in the water. "Accidentally" splashing her back as he turned his back to her to get a better view out at the deeper water.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:03 pm
She wasn't.....scared of deep water perse, but she could try going deeper she supposed. The splash of water made her gasp in surprise since you know, cold water to the face but she grinned and vowed she would get him later. She wasn't a very strong swimmer, but she would try so she could see what the ocean had to offer in the form of views. Cautiously she swam as close as she could, treading with a bit of a struggle. "Its not that, I'm just not a strong swimmer. We don't have very deep pools of water where I come from."

She swam just a bit closer, almost able to see it...

Till she suddenly dipped under, her vines desperately trying to latch onto something to pull her up as water started filling her lungs. D-Damn it! She just knew she should've stayed in the shallow part of the water....As she flailed, she took note of how pretty under the water was. Ugh, if only she knew how to swim better...

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 pm
Sidron floating there for a moment. Having not noticed her slip under the water as he had become fascinated with what he thought was an island off in the distance. It wasn't until she was being pretty quiet that he finally turned to look where she had been.

He blinked. Wondering if she was just trying to trick him. When she didn't come back up after a bit he moved towards where she had gone under. It wasn't quite too deep but she had mentioned not being a strong swimmer.

Again he waited a few more seconds. "Ah s**t." Submerging himself underwater, he swam about. Glancing this way and that. Trying to find any sign of her. Had she sunken that far down already? Couldn't she float? Apparently Amy sank like a rock.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:30 pm
She felt like she was floating as she fluttered in and out of conciousness as she started sinking slower. Sid would be able to see her shoulder length white hair as he searched, her vines wriggling around limply.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 pm
Finally he spotted her. Swimming deeper to catch up with her limp body. Yea, she wasn't a strong swimmer alright. Wrapping an arm around her mid-section Sidron made for the surface. His tail helping to propel him faster. Letting out an exhale as he broke the surface.

He treaded water for a second, turning her face up so he could get a better look. It didn't look good at all.

Quickly he made for shore. Thankfully it wasn't too far. The shallows were short here and the drop off into deep water was sudden. At least she didn't weigh much as he lifted her out of the water. One arm under her knees while the other supported her head. Moving away from the shore he settled her down onto her back in the sand. Still only the limp movement of her vines. Sidron leaned his head down with an ear to her lips before he tilted her head back.

Yea, she wasn't dying on his watch thanks. Were there no life guards around?

Persing his lips he placed the palm of his hand on her chest. He was no expert at this and really had only seen it done once before. Would this work? Hopefully he wouldn't crush her as he tried to remember just what it was you did. Or right, a couple pushes on the chest. After that he leaned in, covering her lips with his own as he breathed air into her lungs for a few seconds.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:53 pm
At first she felt like she was going to just die at the bottom of the ocean. She couldn't do much since she was barely hanging on, her body suddenly being pulled as if she was rapidly floating towards the surface. Her vines tried to wrap around anything, slowly coiling around Sid's arms only to fall limply, twitching before trying again. The pressure to her chest managed to push some of the water up, the liquid bubbling up to the surface of her mouth, the air she was receiving from him helping some what. She coughed then, breaking her face away as she coughed up water. She didn't regain conciousness however, meaning there could be more water in her lungs.

Her vines became a bit more lively, uncoiling from his arms to flail about on the sand.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:58 pm
The vines curling around his arms didn't bother him in the least.

Lips pulled tight in a straight line when he pulled his head back to steer clear of her coughed up water sputtering. A good amount but she wasn't as responsive as he would have liked her to have been. He gave her cheek a couple taps. "Hey, Amy." A few more taps. "Are you ok?"

With no response other than her vines flailing in the sand, he did a few more compressions on her chest. And another breath of air.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:08 am
The pressure to her chest caused the last of the water to bubble forth, the air pushing air into her lungs while water rushed out once more, and she turned her head, coughing out the last of the water. She was a bit confused and she didn't know if she was still alive or...She blinked, green eyes staring into orange for a second before they widened. What just happened?! Did she try to seduce her poor editor friend?! Ugh! She wasn't supposed to be at that stage of her growth just yet! Frack! Amy started to scoot back, using her vines to help her out.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--I didn't just try to seduce you did I?"

That could be the only reason why they were so close right?

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:14 am
Well at least now she seemed alive. That was good. He really didn't want to have to explain why she had drowned. Although it was her fault for pushing herself too far into the deeper water when she knew her limitations. Why she did it in the first place he was unsure.

When she scooted back and stuttered about seductions he blinked. Kind of frozen in place for a second as his brain tried to comprehend the statement. Then he laughed, a wide grin spreading across his face revealing sharp, pearly white teeth. Sidron sat back in the sand, pulling his long green hair forward so he could wring it out and re-tie it. "Oh yea, you tried to seduce me all right. Half-drowned, unconscious ghouls are a real turn on."

His wings spread out, giving them a few light flaps to dry them out as well as he chuckled some more. Running his claws through his hair.

Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces