Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ prp ] burn bright instead of dark ( leslie & lawr ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Lawr couldn't help but chuckle. "It absolutely sounds like her, no question." he made no comment about whether or not Leslie looked like a junkie or not, there was something about the other man's demeanour which skulked even when he didn't intend it to. He just wouldn't trust him with a television in an empty room but he was good at this infirmary thing.

"I always forget that you are a mist." he said, giving the other man a smile. "Wouldn't do to sound committed to something though would it?"

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:58 pm
Lawr's worries were rightfully had. He only didn't steal from the infirmary because he had mad respect for what it did, but individuals? Well, that was less troubling.

He grinned at the comment, nodding. "This way I get to fly under the ******** radar. I like it that way."

Baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Lawr nodded. "There is certainly much to be said for being beneath notice. It is a very sound survival strategy on this island." He seemed to rather approve of Leslie despite himself.

"Who is in charge of Mist?" he asked. "I have never been one to keep up with the heirarchy on this island, other than of course the Doctor and the ever pleasant Caelius."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:09 pm
"******** if I know. The last meeting I tried to go to, I somehow ended up at the ******** beach with the enthusiastic Sun lead. I think it's some guy. Used to be some girl, but I dunno where she went."

And didn't care, apparently.

Leslie stood, rubbing at his knees with a grimace. Kneeling too long on the ground always made them ache a little. "Christ, I need to go take some leave. I'm pretty much ******** done with this island half the goddamned time."

Baneful

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:08 am

"Perhaps they are as enigmatic as the division itself." he said with a slightly playful smirk.

He got a raise of the brow however at his comment. "Oh? Anywhere you go in particular? I never know where to take my leave, the whole world as one's oyster and it all seems either so trivial or so alien after you've been here long enough." Not that he entirely expected that he could appreciate the places Leslie might actually choose to frequent the same way, but he was always one for becoming someone else of an evening.

lurks beneath

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces