The edge of the Maestros lands was somewhere Pilipili often found himself. He often wondered if his brother would come by again, off on some quest with another band of reavers. It was a hope, that was for sure, but one he knew was a slim to useless hope. They were of two different worlds, divided by the prides they called home. The Stormborn and the pirates would never get along. Still, he found himself crossing the border more and more often, going further away. He crouched by a watering hole, lapping at the water, eyes closed with a quiet delight.

She was still on the hunt, trying to find that perfect sire. None seemed to jump out at her, though, none appealed. She was beginning to think she wouldn't find the right male, returning home with an empty womb and no daughters. No sons, either, that one had her a bit sad. Maybe she was being far too picky, perhaps she needed to simplify her search. Just as this thought entered her mind, her eyes fell upon a shadow of a lion with a mane made of clouds. One eyebrow rose as she contemplated him, walking over. He was certainly simple-looking enough... His markings wouldn't drown out her own family's, would they? But it also came down to personality and if she could stand him long enough to spend that kind of time with him.

When he sat up, Pili's ear flicked, catching the sound of somebody approaching. He turned and looked, before a grin spread across his face. It had all the slease in it of any pirate. "Well, what've we here? A fine lass y'be!" He got up, walking over to meet the lioness, posing just so to show his strength and prowess. "Decorated with th' fine creatures o' the sea, the waves of her wonderful shores..." Who was this fine creature, and how could he convince her to come home with him? Even if she didn't remain exclusively his, the idea that she'd always be there appealed to him.

Oh. He was a pirate. The pattern of speach was one she'd been told about, so that she could recognize it. She flicked her tail, watching him. "You flatter me, mister pirate, but flattery only goes so far." She turned, keeping her eyes on him. "Is there something you are wanting of me? Because there's something of you I might want, if you prove worth my time." She flashed her own grin, charming yet dangerous. "Are you worth my time, mister pirate? Or will I leave you here as I found you?"

Well now... She was definitely tantalysing. "Perhaps... How might a fine pirate, such as meself, prove to be... Worth yer time, lass?" He stepped up close, pointedly invading her personal space. She had a strong will, and he wanted to test her boundaries. His eyes roamed over her, taking in again the great fish that seemed to swim across her sides. The blue on white was a wonderful contrast, for certain, a prize worth taking home. "Perhaps, maybe... Such a fine lass as yerself, would come back to th' beach with me."

Pandora let out a giggle, reaching up and pushing him away. "I'm terribly sorry, mister pirate, but I have my own pridal obligations. I'll not be joining the cut throats and thieves by the sea any time soon!" Even if her home pride were to disband, she wouldn't go be a pirate. To the sea she would move, of course, but not that part of it. The Bahari'mtoto had been a very welcoming bunch, even if they had monogomous ways. Or, perhaps, their neighbors right next door, south of them along the shore.

"Is that so?" He stepped back at the push, looking at her paw for a moment, then smiled as charmingly as he could muster. "What pride, if'n I may be asking?" It couldn't be that strong of an obligation, could it? He was already feeling a frustration, wanting more and more desperately to have this lioness. What tactic would he have to use, to get her? He could easily knock he out, drag her back, but that wasn't his style. Jakk wouldn't likely approve, either. His captain's sense of honor had rubbed off on him.

She smiled, tail flicking as she began walking around him. The tuft on the end brushed under her chin. "Why, I'm a healer lady of the Einaliai Thalassai!" She could see the change in his face, that mild horror. He'd found himself snared by a mermaid on the hunt. Her smile became ever so sweet as she stepped closer. "And what would you make of that, mister pirate?" She wanted to know, how far could SHE push HIM? Pandora could tell by his body language that he had been trying the same, but he had failed to rile her.

Dark ears vanished into his pale mane as he backed away. "Mermaid... Siren! Keep away from me!" He did a sidestep, all but dancing around her. As appealing as he found her markings, where he'd grown up made things hard to ignore. She wasn't a lioness he would take home, not now or maybe ever. He turned, body stretching as much as possible as he ran away from the lioness. He hadn't even bothered to catch her name, nor had he given his, but neither fact was a concern to Pili. Like a shadow and a couple patches of mist, he melted into the trees, finding somewhere to hide away until she was gone.

Pandora sat down, watching the pirate run off. A coy smile was on her face as she stood up, starting to follow. Maybe... Just maybe... He'd be interesting after all. She just wondered, if she kept following him, how far would they travel? Would they travel together, as a unit? Or would they travel as they walked now, her chasing him? Maybe, at some point, she would give up the chase and head home. Until then... She was having quite a bit of fun!