33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:00 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Ah ok thanks for the info tho I'll probably not ending up watching cuz I've been busier lately with attending my mental health program much more frequently and the time I'm not there (2-3 days a week and after their business hours) is time I usually spend playing YGO on DuelingNetwork, watching the anime I currently am watching, and playing Final Fantasy X on my PS2 Emulator.

You're welcome. And I completely understand. I've just started catching up on various things myself that have been put on hold for several weeks due to working, pet-sitting for a week, and various other reasons.

What anime have you been watching?

Ongoing Subbed Anime: Dragon Ball Super, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail,
Ongoing Subbed Anime: & God Eater
Ongoing Dubbed Anime: Ultimate Otaku Teacher (I highly recommend this anime) & Durarara!! x2 (I excluded the 2nd Cour's Subtitle)
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): DBZ Kai (rewatching obviously), Akame ga Kill!,
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): Parasyte -the maxim- (It's new to me and I am exclusively watching it Toonami),
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): Michiko & Hatchin (It's new to me and I am exclusively watching it Toonami), Naruto Shippuden, One Piece,
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): & Kill la Kill (I'm probably not gonna rewatch again seeing as I just saw it 2 months ago)
Recently Completed Toonami Block Shows: Sword Art Online 2 (last aired 1:30AM on 9/26/15; was 1st time seeing it dubbed),
Recently Completed Toonami Block Shows: Attack on Titan (rewatched), & Kill la Kill (Series Finale aired 8/1/15. Was a New Series to Me)

Nice. At some point, I'm hoping to watch Kill la Kill. I got inspired to check it out after seeing quite a few of the English dub voice actors/actresses at the anime convention I attended. It was the same way with Puella Magi Madoka Magica.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:44 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Ah ok thanks for the info tho I'll probably not ending up watching cuz I've been busier lately with attending my mental health program much more frequently and the time I'm not there (2-3 days a week and after their business hours) is time I usually spend playing YGO on DuelingNetwork, watching the anime I currently am watching, and playing Final Fantasy X on my PS2 Emulator.

You're welcome. And I completely understand. I've just started catching up on various things myself that have been put on hold for several weeks due to working, pet-sitting for a week, and various other reasons.

Ongoing Subbed Anime: Dragon Ball Super, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail,
Ongoing Dubbed Anime: Ultimate Otaku Teacher (I highly recommend this anime) & Durarara!! x2 (I excluded the 2nd Cour's Subtitle)
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): DBZ Kai (rewatching obviously), Akame ga Kill!,
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): Parasyte -the maxim- (It's new to me and I am exclusively watching it Toonami),
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): Michiko & Hatchin (It's new to me and I am exclusively watching it Toonami), Naruto Shippuden, One Piece,
Toonami Block (In Airing Order): & Kill la Kill (I'm probably not gonna rewatch again seeing as I just saw it 2 months ago)
Recently Completed Toonami Block Shows: Sword Art Online 2 (last aired 1:30AM on 9/26/15; was 1st time seeing it dubbed),
Recently Completed Toonami Block Shows: Attack on Titan (rewatched), & Kill la Kill (Series Finale aired 8/1/15. Was a New Series to Me)

Nice. At some point, I'm hoping to watch Kill la Kill. I got inspired to check it out after seeing quite a few of the English dub voice actors/actresses at the anime convention I attended. It was the same way with Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Yeah Kill la Kill is one of the more bizarre animes for certain. Like said in the parenthesis following Utimate Otaku Teacher, I strongly recommend that anime. As far as new animes that just started go, it's my favorite (if you exclude Dragon Ball Super since that while it is new, it's just a continuation of DBZ). Also it's one of those newer anime that the dubbed episodes are aired within a month or 2 of the subbed episodes airing and as a result the dubbed version is only I believe 8 episodes behind the subbed version.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Yeah Kill la Kill is one of the more bizarre animes for certain. Like said in the parenthesis following Utimate Otaku Teacher, I strongly recommend that anime. As far as new animes that just started go, it's my favorite (if you exclude Dragon Ball Super since that while it is new, it's just a continuation of DBZ). Also it's one of those newer anime that the dubbed episodes are aired within a month or 2 of the subbed episodes airing and as a result the dubbed version is only I believe 8 episodes behind the subbed version.

Cool.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces