vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:39 am
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai actually brought his hands to his mouth in shock. He was actually quite surprised that he did that. Must have been a slip of the mind, or something. "WELL, THAT WAS WEIRD!" He said loudly. His thoughts went back to this Hunter guy. Judging from the language Emmy and Jorge used, she was most likely dating this person. Such a thought actually saddened Nikolai a bit, given his crush on Emmy. So much had apparently changed while he was away, and school had barely even started yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:14 am
Ghost_Rios
]

User Image
Irae glanced over in the direction of the group
she saw one of them wave at her to join them.
suddenly she felt more nervous then before
as she looked at them and blinked. slowly
she got up from her spot gathering her things
and walked over to them. looking at the group
she waved shyly

Cheshire Blackthorn

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:38 am
vader-lifer14

Ghost_Rios

User ImageUser Image
"Nik, that's how you can lower your voice is by focus." Emmyt old him. "You know how I feel about you." She said. "Hey Nik I'll meet back in the common room after the feast so we can talk." Emerald told him as she slipped out the door.

Wearing:Uniform

Exit  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:12 pm
JasmineKiwiFire

Nikolai Varakov

Caesar Dorm

User Image

Nikolai gave a light nod, not really feeling good about these developments. Still, the boy had to accept that Emmy probably wouldn't see him as anything more than her loud best friend. If only she knew how he felt. He should have told her before the break started, or something. Well, as long as he still got to hang out with her, he should be okay. He would wish her luck with this new guy, and wish himself luck finding someone new. He was still young, and had many chances for that kinda thing. Wow, he was taking this surprisingly well.  

vader-lifer14
Vice Captain

Overcharged Lunatic

Cheshire Blackthorn

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
watching the small scene irae sat down not to far from the remaining people in the room. she placed her bad off to the side by her feet unsure of what to exactly say or do, since the person who invited her over had left. besides "hi". she cleared her throat, waiting on what her next move should be
~~~
eventually leaves herself

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:54 pm
Ragnos Devaliett

Ghost_Rios

vader-lifer

RosellaStarr

Ayame_Morinozuka

Natsu Dragneel 1st

Everfear2

Mystic Lunar

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

User Image
I'm gonna miss this place

Francesca stood up for the last time as the Headmistress to say a few words. "Welcome all to the New Beginnings Feast. Today we celebrate a new era. Today is also the day I stand down from being the headmistress to move on to a different job." Fran said looking out and then at her staff. "I would like to congratulate Sicilia, your darling Charms professor who will be taking over my place." She said to everyone in the hall. "I would like to invite your new headmistress to say a few words." Fran as she took her seat and waited for Sicilia to speak.  

MsKiwiness
Captain

Demonic Divorcee

EmpressAzuli

Diamond Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:08 pm
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing: Going Green!

Regular Text
"Speech"
Thought

Sicilia smiled warmly and stood from her spot and looked out among the faces of all her students and her peers. There was no denying, she was a bit nervous. Still, she wouldn't let it discourage her. Holding out her speech in front of her, he took a breath and began to read.

"Not long ago, Headmistress Francesca came to me with an offer, an offer that by now I'm sure you can guess. She offered me the role of headmistress of the school. Needless to say, I was stunned. Although I heard the rumor among the other staff members of the lady's departure from the school, I didn't think it was true. It wasn't until she hit me with the proposal that I finally believed it, but now I had something else I needed to wrap my head around. When she asked if I would be the new headmistress, my first words and thoughts were, "I am not qualified." I have only been teaching for four years, two of those four being trapped in a curse until I found a way to break the spell. Still, she insisted that I would be perfect for the position, and after much thought I decided to accept it." Sicilia paused and glanced up from her paper to make sure that everyone was still paying attention, and then looked to Fran with a smile before continuing on.

"And so I say to everyone, student and staff alike, I will do my best to be a great leader to you all. I will look to everyone for guidence and support on this endeavor and I will do my best to show the same. Thank you all for giving me this opportunity, and thank you Miss Fran as well. You've inspired me to strive further than my original goal and I am eternally grateful. You've been like a mother to all the children in the school, and a mentor for many of the faculty members. On behalf of the whole school, you will be missed dearly, and we wish you the best at your new job." At the end of her speech, Sicilia bowed to the students and then waited for the applause and/or insults that she felt might ensue.

username

username

username

username

Grand Dining Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items