Adrift Among Worlds (Mai & Wi-Fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ashara Vaadishk

There's a fine line between...
love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

Stitches listened to her go on about her most recent serum doing her best not to zone out. She knew. like always, that her crush and work partner was overthinking it all to the point of exhaustion. The doctor finally stood up when she apologized for something that did not matter as she placed her hands on the side of El's head. "The formula works fine and you are stressing yourself out again. Take a moment to relax and just smoke." With that she held her hands just barely against her as she started to send her waves of warm, relaxing thoughts.

The Ytal looked confused by such a statement of lacking in something when she was a part of this team. It dawned of her that she really hadn't received very much in the way of clothing or gear since they had spent so much time training in the barracks or recovering from the ambush. She only half listened to what she was saying as she walked over and started rummaging through a dresser to pull out a few packages of undergarments, along with a few pairs of new pants, and new shirts. Despite that surprise attack on the beach, she didn't seem concerned about the possibility that Athena would do anything to her. "Well I've fought both of them enough to recognize their fighting styles, yeah. It can get boring for my bits and you've got some impressive moves. Here's some clothes though, yeah. Can't have a Banshee member going without. Lucky our bits are about the same size." She smiled up at her glad to make sure that Athena was not going without anything or feeling like she couldn't ask for things of her commander.

==== ◊ ==== f ==== ◊ ==== a ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== ◊ ====

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:34 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

So many thoughts were running ramped through the scientist’s head when Felicia shocked El with a surprising motion. Soft touches against her head and calming words left her mind at a halt as she stared into the doctor’s eyes. Nothing else came to mind besides how close the Xerlexian was at the moment. It was too close for comfort yet the opposite when it came to the feelings she felt with every second the two kept close proximity. Slate grey locks of unkempt hair dangled between them and a veil of translucent smoke to see one enchanting emerald as well a shimmering sapphire that gazed back at the Nebentian through a pair of optical lens that were Stitches’ glasses. Only one thing was running through the woman’s mind at that very moment as more waves of content were sent to what areas of her mind were left available for the head doctor. “Felicia Pentaghast, a truly bonny being. Xerlexians are beautiful.”

Athena watched curiously as Blue went rummaging through her dresser for things. She was rather hesitant to stare to much as she had practically a scenery to look at as the woman left her so revealed in the presence of other’s. All that definition and toned flesh that the human got to observe at the beach was bent over and showing her backside for her in a pair of boyshorts. Kami was indeed in shape, but her commander looked to be the pinnacle, if not the definition, of fitness standing before her. Back muscles rippling with each movement, back of her arms flexing and twitching, and then glutes just shaped like a set of mangoes at harvesting season. Never had she really taken the time to look at anybody like so. The men from her cartel all unique shapes from their level of physical activity and species while women in ports had always just worried about what the parts of their bodies could pull in the richest of captains and mercenaries that strolled in with credits. But the past two bodies that she had just encountered had really left her impressed. Those girls at the port had a bigger bark than bite, but here fangs were always flashed and Ashara’s could probably intimidate any that crossed her path. That said, here the blonde was admiring more than she should as packs of clothing surprised her from the same arms she had just looked over.

She glanced up at Ashara stunned that she would even offer her clothes. Scavenging the clothes off corpses’ back and pillaging were the only way to go “shopping” in the life she had grown accustomed to. But someone willingly giving her some was something unheard of in all of her life as a rogue pirate with smiles and complements at that. First shelter and now this? So nonchalantly giving her whatever she had to offer really confused the girl before realizing the guilt she would be filled with if she declined now to fight with her. She wondered if that was unintentional or just cunning mind games that she was playing on the drifter. With one long sigh, she knew she had no option now. She had to reward her for her hospitality and caretaking. Maybe this would be the best way to give her what she wanted at the moment.

She peeked back up at Ashara as that smile burned right through her like a round from a laser rifle. She was quiet for a moment as if pondering, before putting some distance between them. Opening up the underwear package she tossed a pair of boyshorts on a nearby stand as well a sports bra while all the other new clothes were placed to the side. Facing the nearest wall, she tugged at the waistband of the stolen sweatpants hugging her hips with only a brief pause of debate before revealing the scarred legs hiding beneath them. Cuts, punctures, and bullets wounds riddled over the front and back of her thighs like an irregular patterns both vertical and horizontal all the way past her ankles like a pair of stockings. Some old and others fresh, but none touched her backside. Flicking off her pants, she stepped into her new pair of underwear to cover the untouched behind while leaving two wounds from a gunfight peeking out on her left hip.

Her shirt was next to come off as she flashed a a midsection with the same battle scars, but a bit more scarce than on her arms. The more she lifted her shirt, the more of a branding scar was flashed along the right side of her torso. From hip to right under her breast was a crescent scar burnt into her flesh with several arrowheads pointing out along the outer side of the curved shape. Her back had several cuts and several more puncture wounds from shank attacks and backstabbing attempts. Her arms were no better with the left taking more damage than her right. The only fair place was her chest with only one gunshot wound through her right shoulder. The tattered woman slipped into her sports bra with a relieved sigh to feel slightly more covered than nude now, especially in front of her leader now. “Guess it is convenient. Keeps everything snug.” She said as she turned back to face Ashara and adjusting where it was needed. “At this point, I can’t refuse. I can only gain from training with you. Maybe I’ll learn what my style is before you grow tired of me. Anytime I fail is a means to improve after all.” She cracked her knuckles and got a few stretches in not sure what exactly she was in for, but knew well enough that this woman would be the means to a new life. With every second that she spent around her something unexpected was to come and there was never anything wrong with a situation present to her. There would surely be some fun to it all in one way or another. “So was it losing to Nanira or the fact that she likes to nap more than fight that bored you more, hm? You look like you might be the sore loser type.”

☾ Location ::Spreta (Adrift)
☪ Feeling :: Anxious
☾ Company::The Banshees
☪ Wearing:: Grey and black sports bras, black boy shorts and tabis.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:57 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

The doctor continued to work her thoughts around while trying to rearrange the negative ones to the back of her mind. Still, she heard the one thought that came to the forefront stronger than the others. For a brief moment, she stopped her motions considering reaching out for her cufflink to stop from hearing such kind words about herself. Instead she returned to sending her relaxing thoughts with a brief look of surprise on her face.

With each article of clothing removed the commander watched with interest at such a battle scarred body. She had certainly seen other Banshee members with various scars of their own from battles well fought to ones simple a result of childhood adventures. Still each one told a story she would want to know about in depth eventually; especially with this being in front of her. Now was the time for a good spar though as she repositioned herself in a defensive stance as usual ready to give Athena the first shot. "That what she say, yeah?" She questioned with an even tone not upset or outwardly bothered by a question she knew was set to throw her off, but her mind was focused on the spar to come. "There's a passion to sparring and when one spars with someone who lost that passion or never had one before it never benefits either party, yeah. Win or lose, a passionate spar only offers positives for both sides when learning." She explained further before motioning for Athena to come towards her. "Now try to strike at me with the hardest punch you have, yeah. First round will be for show."

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:46 am

Athena watched as her commander readied herself for their spar. Even if she said all that about Nanira, her roommate looked enthusiastic after the spar. Then there was the bloodshed from her upon their first meeting. For someone who may not have a drive, it seemed quite the opposite with how Ashara spoke of her. “She tells me you still beg her for a rematch from time to time.” She said while glancing away with a smirk. She also recalled Nanira mentioning how fun it was to watch the captain throw a tantrum over sending her flying across the room again. It was humorous to imagine either situation from the aloof woman before her. Ashara had to be well aware of Nanira's involvement in saving everyone from Cygnia as well, she just didn't want to admit it to anyone. Athena knew her roommate had raw talent much like Ashara did, but wondered what she didn't know that they did.

She clenched her fist and cracked her knuckles wondering if this was really going to prove anything after their first spar. “I wouldn’t say I have a passion for beating the shite out of people. I wouldn’t say I could throw a punch that will satisfy you.” Her left fist outreaches in her stance while her right stayed close as if being kept in a holster. Right leg leading while her left kept back as she glared Blue down. “More like a drive to survive when people try to put their hands on me. Winning against you feels like I could stop anyone from hurting me.” Even now she wished she had some sort of formal training to overwhelm her. “You’re either a stepping stone or my end goal.” She pulled her left fist back in and swung as if going in for a left hook, but instead of aiming for any of her sparring partner, she continued the movement and used the momentum of that hook to follow up with a spinning back fist aiming for Ashara’s head with power and velocity. If she learned anything from their fight before it was that she could make up for weaker punches with her core strength and stabilizers. She couldn't see it herself, but there was the lightest of smiles on her face at how good it felt to have a spar and hone her fighting abilities. Whether it was for Ashara's own selfish pleasures or not, she needed to make the most of it.

☪ Feeling :: Adrenaline rushing
☾ Company::Ashara

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:19 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The commander listened to her words nothing every change in tone, volume, and emotion to gauge the fullness of her interest in this fight. Each breath spoken was similar to many Banshees that came before her. Instincts. Pure instincts to survive for oneself against everything else. Ashara respected that drive, yet in a team such as this they needed to understand what it meant to fight in passion for another. Still that smile was the spark that let her know it was growing in this warrior. The commander weaved out of the line of her fist just enough to really analyze her form before putting a little distance between them.

"Strong form and technique, yeah. But, tell me before you strike next. Could this strike stop anyone from hurting your fellow Banshees?" She questioned her with a stern, but understanding expression.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 am

Athena stared Ashara down hesitant that if she wasn’t ready, her commander would take that chance. She gazed at her fists for a second as she pondered the question. She never put too much thought into what drove those fists to waylay into someone without fear, but knew they probably had little impact compared to the women she met. Nanira hardly felt a thing in fights, Vice could send people flying with her physique, and El’s menace with an aura that emitted danger. Even Silk and the rest of the Banshees she was unfamiliar with had a expression that said they weren’t backing down. Kami, Stitches, and even the woman standing before her looked ready to save a comrade with confidence in their abilities. Did she have that same drive? As if instinct kicked in to counter that doubt, she felt memories of Aquator and the Nox shake her with those traumatic reminders of what kept her going up to this point.

“Do you know how the cartels handle slaves?” Those blue eyes darted up to her commander, “Members there treat them like livestock. Branding, prodding, and picking the weak from the strong. The ones with little worth and value are of no use. They get shoved out of the air locks and die out into the vaccuum of space where they forever drift. A lot of those children. . .I grew up with on Aquator.” Her fists clenched in frustration as she could recall each day so vividly from the first to go to the very last. She could still never understand how she wasn’t among them. It made her teeth grit in anger knowing that she was too weak to have saved them as a child and too scared then to retaliate against her captors. “These fists are filled with anger and sorrow when I use them, but I doubt it’s enough. Still they’d never stop until I’m certain that I’m never losing something I care about again. I need your guidance. I want them to be stronger for myself and my friends.” She looked more ready than ever before as she prepared herself for the next strike. “I don’t want to lose anymore.”

The blonde rookie took a lunging step in to close the gap between her and Ashara. She stared long and hard into those golden eyes of the Ytalaogan as if she was staring down prey or a cornered beast tired of being the one chased. In them lied unlimited potential that warned her sparring partner that there was so much more inside of her to give. They cried "witness me." It felt like a rush much like the last moment of their fight, but this time a blood red glow flickered in her eyes and for a brief moment, a high voltage shock was released into the air emitting from her body. Her arm was ready to swing, but it’s position felt odd but natural as well. It wasn’t a hook nor an uppercut, yet something in between them as her core helped torque her swing. Launching a wide-swing punch from neither below or from the side, it became a diagonal haymaker at an intense speed like a swooping scythe to reap the soul of her superior. It was unaware to her of such sensations as all she wanted to show Ashara was the flair effusing from those fists she vowed to defend everyone with. She wanted to impose a fear and pressure that put her opponent in unease. To let any of her foes know what drove her to keep going and regret ever crossing her path.

☪ Feeling :: Adrenaline rushing
☾ Company::Ashara

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:54 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

((Hope you don't mind if I skip ahead since it has been awhile. My bad entirely sweatdrop ))

After about an hour of training, the commander smirked as she sat across from her new recruit. Despite Athena losing the spars they had she was quite impressed by her desire to improve resulting in her getting better with each match. A few of the times, she noticed the being before her was reading her movements after a few strikes and adjusted for them quicker than the others had. "That was impressive, yeah. Still quite raw in some areas, but you're exactly what I'd hope you would be." Ashara laughed mightily while raising her glass of water in praise of their accomplishments for the day. "Keep fighting like that and you might never lose again, yeah. Except for maybe to me." The commander sipped from her glass taking in the view. For a moment she caught herself watching a few beads of sweat slowly glide down Athena's arms to meet other beads along the way. She had watched her before, but could never quite pin down why she had found this particular recruit to be so fascinating. Surely it could not be because she was a human as her long time best friend was one as well. Still she could not deny that there was something different about the drive in her that could not be ignored. "Have you thought of where you want your bits to be on ship?"

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:45 am

Athena collapsed down to the floor mats of Ashara’s gym in fatigue from such intense training. Her body couldn’t keep up with the willpower that she put in to challenging her new leader. All she could do was sit back and look at the confident Blue as she laughed about it all like a game of tag. Whenever she acted like so after each of their fights, it felt like she had been dancing with an anomaly she had no point in competing with. Envy was all she could she feel for someone so strong and granted such pleasures. She snapped her hairband as she let her blonde hair drape over her eyes in confused frustrations that someone would see that in her. Something she didn’t want the Banshee to see while moving the stark white bang hanging over her left eye.

The human shifted about on the floor as the new attire offered to her stuck to uncomfortable places while pondering on Ashara’s question. “I did everything for the Nox.” She replied as she sat with her legs together, “There was the captain, the first mate, and then me, the quartermaster, that kept our ship running. Respect was there, but. . .I was still seen as a slave over anything.” While her bits were out of sight for Ashara, she pulled the cloth between her legs in annoyance to how sticky she felt, but as well at how stupid that whole crew was for abandoning her. They could all rot as far as she cared the way every single one of them raised a hand for her outing knowing full well she was just the scapegoat for their own mistakes. She felt revolted for everything poured into a traitorous bunch leaving her to wonder if that would be any different with the Banshees or not. She cradled her knees before peeking up at Blue. “I liked the armory that you possessed. The weapons, shield technology, and the gadgets in work. Kami had a lot of interesting things, besides that EMP, in her workshop that I wanted to play with.”

She recalled how angry Kami looked to see Athena and Nanira had touched her things before letting out a faint chuckle at the thought of it again. “Anyway I can be assigned there?”

☾ Location :: Spreta (Adrift)
☪ Feeling :: Awkward
☾ Company:: Ashara

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:39 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

"Hmm well I'm sure Kami could always use another pair of hands down there, yeah. Still, you might want to watch using her things without telling her. Stick with that and she'll make sure you're still allowed down there and get to use the new toys." She replied while getting up to stretch a little bit more as she always did after a good workout. With one last upper body twist she held a hand out to help Athena back up off the floor so she could be on her way. "Report to the armory first thing in the morning and Kami will assign you your station, yeah."

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:24 pm

The rookie looked at the hand offered before her ocean eyes looked at the blue haired woman it belonged to. She accepted with a bit of regret from Nanira spouting her with the water howler earlier. “Oui, understood, um. . .” She said with a corner shrug of her mouth still unsure what to call the commander. At this point, she knew formalities weren’t really a thing for her superior. Athena’s eyes brightened as a word came to mind that her mom used often to describe the waters on Aquator. “L’azura. I-it means Blue in my language, but it kind of sounds like Ashara. Kind of. . .kind of helps remember you better. Think it fits for you.” Her eyes shifted away feeling weird that she had to explain that as she rose from the floor with Ashara’s support. Was that getting too close with the woman? It often felt like even the friendliness that she shared with drills overstepped her boundaries.

She was ready to make her leave for the door before she turned back to her captain. “Are we. . .doing this every night?” The blonde asked with a scratch of the back of her head. “Not like I care. Not much to do during free roam on the ship, but I don’t want to miss out on kicking your arse.”

☾ Location :: Spreta (Adrift)
☪ Feeling :: Awkward
☾ Company:: Ashara

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:19 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The commander had taken to doing a few arm stretches trying to loosen back up as she heard the change of her nickname for Athena. She couldn't help, but smile as she gave a nod of approval for that and the continued training. If you're willing, yeah. Haven't had a pair of bits around here willing to spar every night."

((kept it short since I figured we were would want to jump ahead a bit to her having worked in the armory))

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:47 pm

The next morning was, admittedly, a sore one for the young Aquatorian as combat training left her a little lagging behind. Resistance training, calisthenics, and plyometrics before combat training was a gruesome routine for her liking. She was paired with Banshees with her same physique, but she felt leagues apart from some. Sabel, the Hyena Hybrid, had strength twice her’s while Cerci was agile and flexible to perform flawless takedowns and strikes. The only thing she had going for her was her endurance and the ability to get back up. Much like the Bantrus who ran the Cartel, they gifted with unique abilities compared to a humans. Still, there were moments where it seemed she even stunned the likes of those two for them to deem the blonde as “weird” or “unlike Kami.” She didn’t know what it meant, but maybe they saw something much like Ashara did in her. As long as she kept up with the Ytal then that’s all that really mattered in the moment.

She had to admit that it was humorous to watch her commander tell off Nanira for not participating. Her roommate seemed much more interested in her naps than to fight with her fellow Banshees. They bickered for a solid ten minutes before the Melvaurian would use her nature-bending powers to shroud herself in a cotton-like fauna to block Ashara out. The annoyance Blue would have on her face was childish, but would disappear whenever she looked over at the human’s way to run some laps. Moments like such in the gymnasium of the Spreta were nice, but it reminded her how limited she felt in combat. If it was in the water, she could show her true strengths. Another part of her was anxious to reveal such to her comrades yet. The Cartel enslaved Aquatorian’s so what other companies would try to do the same if they knew about her? Maybe she would show Ashara sometime, but until then she had to rely on other tricks; gadgets.

She was now assigned to the technological department of Banshees thanks to Blue, but she heard it was rather limited to the second-in-command; Kami. They had talked very little to one another and part of that might be because of her invasion of the tech workshop during Cygnia Union’s invasion. She got an earful from this woman without really a clue of who she was. She confiscated her inventions and shelled herself in the workshop. Bandit couldn’t even rig the doors open the way she had opened them last time. This time around, she would have to get on Kami’s good side while they worked together. Maybe if she was lucky enough, she’d find more out about Ashara as well.

She could see the fellow human through the windows of the shop tinkering about. She had never interacted with another human before nor really anyone outside of the Nox. It made her a little hesitant at first, but she made a knock at window to grab Kami’s attention with a nervous, sharky smile on her face to say she was reporting for duty.

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy>Zlaibovic>Lodric
☪ Feeling :: Tired, Stressed
☾ Company:: Maribel
☪ Wearing:: A black top, dark denim skinny jeans and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:59 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The commander had an early morning call with the Spreta's admiral regarding their next assignments. Having to be in her military attire always seemed to chaff her as she wondered how she still ended up joining another stuff shirt family requiring a "proper" dress code when her down time attire was enough for her crew. She reached the briefing room on the opposite side of her cabin and waited at attention for their orders. An Ethereal looking figure appeared on a holo projection and met Ashara with a salute that she promptly returned. "Any assignments for us, yeah? Been itching for us to get back out after shoreleave." Ashara said not really caring how casual she was being about this.

The Admiral simply sighed and shook her head. "I guess getting you into your formal attire is not enough to fix that gung-ho Banshee spirit. Lucky for you the Banshees are set to head for the Cygnia System. Seems their last surprise attack on your ship was just be beginning of something else they have planned." She stated while holding up a pad on her end with the details to send over to Ashara's system. The Ytalogan gave them a quick look over as a smirk started to develop on her face. She had been looking forward to delivering a surprise to that Wiji foolish enough to attack her ship. "Orders are to corner and capture Natalius Glas-Dekker alive for questioning and to cripple the Cygnia Union's morale. T'Ling out." The Admiral gave one final salute and faded from view. Ashara sighed in relief as she exited out and back to her quarters to change. She still had to make her rounds about the ship checking for any crew needs and to make sure her second-in-command had actually let their newest member into her shop.

Kami had her face buried deep in some wiring of a new prototype cloaking device used to mask any detections of their current artillery. At the moment, only their standard issued hand guns could be masked, but she wanted something that could hide the likes of Vice's massive weaponry. As she heard the faint knock she didn't shift from her present position and simply pressed a button on the command console in front of her. A VI voice came out of a nearby panel, "Bandit's signature matched. Level 1 access privileges will be accessible to you during your mandated time. Please enter now, Bandit." A faint sound of pressure being released came from the door as it slightly popped open. "Wait for me by the cleared desk and don't touch anything." The human called out as she reached for her soldering iron.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:15 pm

The new recruit waited for the three second count of the door to unlock before taking a step inside. To already have already have identification methods with levels of access made her curious how easy it would be to override said boundaries. Bantrus of the Cartel had similar restrictions on their ships, but it only took a few studious hours of observing maintenance to figure things out for her. Key panels, wiring, and port rearrangements made for a fun game with a reward of unlimited access. How long would it take to get Kami’s level of access? If it was anything like last time then it wouldn’t be too difficult of a challenge, but there were probably new precautions that were put in to prevent such easy intrusions like she did last time. Based off the second-in-command’s tone, she didn’t want a repeat of last time. After years of shackles and being barred up also peeved something inside of her to being restricted.

Young Bandit propped herself against the desk with a curious gaze at Kami’s workbench and soldering station. It was a fairly nice get up probably thanks to Legion’s funding. “So you made all of this in here?” She said starting up a little small talk on grounds that they both could relate to, “Bantrus are pretty reliant on their tech in the cartel. They’re fascinated by arc. It’s their best weapon. So much so that they refrain from buying electromagnetics. I got struck pretty hard when I told them they’re as weak as me without it. I feel like the stuff in here would’ve been a big “I told you so” to them.” A shy smirk revealed a sharp tooth at the fun she could of set off for the Nox before she was left stranded.

“Feel like it was luck that I got a peek at all of Cygnia Union’s tech in their weaponry and shields to pick up that EMP when I did.” Her cerulean eyes looked over the blueprints Kami had laid out on the desk recognizing stealth technology similar to the black market that the Nox would buy from. The cadet could see how lost the human was in her crafts, but couldn’t resist in chiming in. “Figured it would make them just as helpless. Cygnia is like Nox like a vibroknife is like a hot knife. Which I’m sorry for using on your door. . .even though it saved your lives.”

☾ Location :: Spreta
☪ Feeling :: Tense
☾ Company:: Kami
☪ Wearing:: Legion Uniform

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:37 am
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The human continued her work trying to make sure the circuit she was working on was in just the right spot. She had heard Athena, but was so focused that she did not want to acknowledge her just yet. Her concentration was not broken until the point about breaking into the tech lab to use the weapons during the attach. With raised face shield she looked at her with a stern look of annoyance. "Yes lets talk about you using barely tested weaponry that anyone, but myself had yet to use thus being the only one to understand its potential for danger." She turned off the iron and set it down on its holder. With a swivel of her chair she made certain that eye contact was established. Not to intimidate the newest recruit, but to show the seriousness and concern in her own eyes for the lives of everyone on the ship. "If you still want to act like you're in a cartel and not the military I will completely feel free to suggest your immediate expulsion. Saved lives or not, did you think for a moment what would have happened had the weapons you used caused more damage to the ship or others? Tech knowledge or not what I design is meant to take out both ships and armies alike. One single showoff move could have killed all of us. To be completely honest with you Recruit, the only reason you're in here in the first place is by our Commander's request. Prove you're a safe team player or you can leave this lab right now and find a new assignment."

Down the corridor Ashara had been walking around doing a few check-ins. Her next stop would be into the tech lab to see if the new recruit was still hanging outside or if Kamietta had finally let her in despite her apprehension to letting someone she considered as badly behaved as Nanira into it.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers