[PRP] cute title (Pip x Elidae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when: mid-evening
what:

With the cleared up weather and pleasant breeze, it was a perfect night to experience a change of scenery. That was the excuse Pip's lusus had been pushing, anyway, as he tried to con his little one into taking an outing to New Hemisect. Bad weather had kept them cooped up for the past several days, but now the skies were clear and fresh, save for a few of Pip's favorite type of fluffy clouds. The buttermoose flitted about, making suggestions as Pip ate breakfast and tended to his few morning chores.

"Mmmmmm...but I really wanted to practice flying tonight." Pip sighed softly as he tried to make excuses, washing his plate before putting it away again. He loved his lusus dearly, but ever since he'd settled into his younger state of being, the tiny antlerbeast had become oddly eager to get him out more. He didn't see why they couldn't just do what they'd always done before, and stick around his hive, where it was safe and quiet. He wanted to tend to his garden, and practice his flying. He'd never get better again if they were always making trips into the city. Unfortunately, Swoosedad seemly absolutely fixated on the idea. He fluttered about before settling on Pip's desk, continuing to encourage the orangeblood in his whispered voice.

"Oh yeah. I haven't done that in a while." Pip wandered over and sifted through the paintings that were scattered across the old desk. While he painted just about every night, he hadn't gone out to the city to do so in a long while. And wasn't it nice sometimes, to paint new things? With another wistful sigh, and a hesitant smile, he reached out to rub his lusus' nose. It was hard to resist when he asked so nicely, and the more he thought about it, the better he liked the idea. Flying practice could always wait until later. "Alright. But let's just stick to the edges, okay?"

Pip took his time packing a small amount of food, along with his painting supplies. His wings carried him to the edge of the suburbs, but once the buildings came into view, he pulled on his sweater, and continued at a meandering pace. It was always fun to see all the different kinds of hives dotted around outside the city, and he drifted about, wide-eyed, until stumbling on a small park in the midst of a more densely-packed neighborhood.

"Perfect." He whispered it to himself, as he found a quiet spot near a tree. In no time at all, he had folded out a frame that served as an easel, clipped a fresh piece of paper onto it, and set up his paints. After taking a few moments to relax and observe the area, he began to lay out the scenery of his surroundings, working with dexterity that didn't quite match his age. Pip hardly bothered about such disparities, and soon fell into a pleasantly distracted daze.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:42 pm
"One, two, three, four... . . ."

With little delay, Elidae scurried away from her lusus to find a good hiding place, barely able to contain her boisterous giggling. Hide 'n' seek was one of her absolute favorite games to play with Ladydad, mostly because she could run off wherever she liked without getting chastised for it. Within the outskirts of the city, much "safer" neighborhoods scattered about, accommodating the young troll's need to exhaust her abundance of energy without the risk of getting lost or in danger. As soon as the sky turned dark, her and Ladydad embarked on a long stretch of a walk leading to a pleasant, little park nestled between a few neighborhoods. The suburban area differed greatly compared to the hustle and bustle of New Hemisect City; it was so quiet! So strange. Not letting the opportunity pass, Elidae soaked in the moonlight and sharp wind as she dashed across the park with fervor. An almost triumphant laugh escaped her chest. This was impossible in the city.

In the distance, she took notice of a tree rooted in the middle of a grassy area, secluded and tall. Perfect. Not obvious and out in the open at all. She made her way directly toward it, darting behind the trunk. "Hehe, hehehe, he won't find me here!" Elidae whispered to herself quietly, peeking around and catching her breath. Grinning sponge-clot to sponge-clot, she turned around to lean her back against the tree, sliding down to rest. For a moment, she considered climbing into the tree, which would definitely make her spot that much harder to find. But to avoid a stern lecture from her lusus on safety, she remained in her sitting position, taking deep breathes and observing the serene surroundings.

"Oh!" She blinked, fluttering her eyelashes repeatedly. A troll about the same age stood not too far from where she situated herself, seemingly off in their own little world. Was that a paintbrush he was holding? What was that in front of him? Oooo, what's he doing? Curiously, she scrambled towards him in the grass, giddiness causing her lips to curve upward. She came up behind carefully, gentle enough to (hopefully) not stir any surprise. In front of the young troll was an easel, and on that easel made Elidae abruptly gasp.

"Ohhh wooow!" She took a deep breath in astonishment, eyes wide and sparkling, scanning eagerly. To say she was stunned by the talent of this orangeblood would be a complete understatement, as it obvious she was absorbing all the colors and skill. It was amaaaaazing. "That is amaaaaazing." Elidae exclaimed her exact thoughts, staring bewildered at the orangeblood. "You painted that? Wait-wait of course you did, you're holding the paintbrush. But oh, oh my gosh, I’m just- this is- you are- oh my gosh. I-" Catching herself blurting out and tripping over her words, she took a sharp breath, "... ahh, I'm sorry! I didn't-I didn't mean to intrude. Its just..." Elidae's cheeks flushed gold as she fiddled her fingers together close to her bloodpusher, giving him a toothy, but sincere smile, "It's really beautiful."

Kamileunaire
pip pip cheerio

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:58 am
"Ohhh wooow!"

The sudden exclamation made the little orangeblood jump, immediately lifting the brush away from the page to avoid making any startled marks. As casually as Elidae attempted to approach him, she had still managed to give Pip a slight scare. His gut clenched as she continued to praise, and he he turned around with a shy smile, wondering who had chanced to see his work. Relief flooded his system as Elidae's brilliant bloodcolor jumped out at him. It wasn't that he didn't welcome attention from higher castes (some of them seemed all too eager to purchase art), but he found it difficult to relate to them, most of the time. With a yellowblood, he might actually make some kind of connection. Exciting!

"Thank you." His voice was a soft murmur, orange coloring his cheeks as he reacted bashfully to her compliments. Her bubbly, rambling apology earned her a quiet laugh, and he shook his head to dispel her worries, offering a kind smile. "It's alright. You aren't intruding at all." He reached to deposit his brush into the beat-up tin thermos he was using as a rinse cup, and inched aside to let her take a better look, if she cared to, his face still hot with shyness, and a touch of pride. It was always nice when others admired his work, though he made his art less for other trolls and more of a simple love for the scenery around him. The picture focused on the park, of course, and he had downplayed all but a few of the hives in the background.

"My name is Pip. What's yours?" It was by pure luck that he remembered his manners; he found himself looking at the yellowblood's bow, and then her symbol, tempted to give her some compliment in return before remembering more important pleasantries. Swoosedad hummed from his spot in the grass, pleased by his charge's politeness. After a moment, he reached for another brush, and the small plastic disc that served as his pallet, and began to mix again. Soon, it would be time to add his favorite part to the picture...

blackbird cake.
boop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:53 pm
      The orangeblood's voice was soft and pleasant, eliciting a special kind of comfort to the fellow lowblood. Relieved with his assurance she wasn't intruding, Elidae breathed softly and twiddled her fingers, bubbling with delight. She inched a bit closer as he moved to let her have a better look, her face brightening once again at the beautiful work, now having a much better view. Still amazed, Elidae gave him a sideways glance to let him know so before returning her attention. The painting showed the park they were currently in, a few of the homey hives in the area tastefully in the background. In the city, there were plenty of artistic and creative trolls about, an abundance of inspiration could be pulled by the vast variety of subjects, imperial or not. Most works she'd seen were a bit on the more eccentric side, but this orangeblood had a raw talent she hadn't ever seen before in someone their age. He had said something and Elidae murmured in response, pausing.

Abrupt yet kindly, she commented, "Pip! Pip, pip, pip. That's a fun name!" Tilting her head as she peered closer, she studied each brushstroke as she spoke. "Mine's Elidae! But you can call me Eli for short. That's what a lot of my friends call me, anyways." Taking her gaze away, she settled down next to him. "So, do you live around here? Or visiting? By the way! I love the- uh- the-" The yellowblood motioned around the bangs framing her face with her index fingers signifying she admired his own which were colored a deep, rich orange; she assumed they were the same shade as his blood. "Such a nice shade of orange!" She praised with a wide smile, entirely sincere.

Kamileunaire
      Thank you so much for your patience <3

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out