Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] You're a what...? (Cruithne x Viher)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:25 am
AstoriaFallen

User Image

Cruithne had promised that he was going to stop complaining, but it had taken him a while to remind his brain that he was an adult and therefore entirely responsible for his own decisions. He had made his bed, now he had to lie in it until such a time as he knew what he wanted to do with his life. Ah, but this must have been what his parents meant when they said he needed to have a direction in life rather than simply 'winging it'. He had disagreed for the longest time, but now that he was idle it was beginning to make a bit of sense.

...He was bored.

...He hadn't been more of than a mile from his 'safe' spot that he had found.

What had once made him content and comfortable, now felt a lot more like a leash and he suspected that he was going to need to get out (and soon). Where he would go was an entirely different issue, whether or not he could find his way back was another to consider, but at this point he was beginning to suspect that anything was better than staring at the same rock day in and day out, without anyone to talk to!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:56 pm
Epine de Rose

User Image He was getting lonely with all this wandering he had been doing, though he did have some days where he would get to fill that emptiness with the company of another, though it had been a couple of days since he had gotten to experience some stimulating conversation.

Pale blue eyes scanned the area as she walked forward, searching for someone to talk to. He knew now that he would get home in time and wasn't in a big rush, now he wanted to get to know things about the different prides and the different lands. It would help out in the long run he believed.

Right now he wasn't spotting any one and had decided to move towards a rather safe looking location and see if perhaps there might be someone over there he could talk to.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:17 am
AstoriaFallen

Company!

He wasn't sure what it was, but then again all he had seen in these parts had been, conveniently, prey beasts. He had never wanted for food or water in this particular location, but when it came to budding conversation from various individuals he had not had the pleasure. Whether it be male, female, canine or feline... he hadn't actually seen any carnivorous individual since he had gotten here which was all a bit...depressing.

Still, he knew it wasn't quite a lion but it was a feline of some description and he couldn't help but smile. He didn't want to come across as too relieved, but having a decent conversation wasn't something he was about to look in the face and then spurn. Perhaps this was how parents felt when their only conversation was with their children!

"Well...hello?" he offered after a few moments and raised his paw to try and get the passing felines attention.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 am
Epine de Rose
My mission this week is to respond to ALL of our tags. <3 <3 I've been so preoccupied with SOQ and Balam lately. It's where all my muse has been. XD

His pale gaze glanced upwards and he spotted the earthen hued lion just as he spoke to him. He raised a paw in return and gave him a smile. "Hello!" He made his way towards the larger feline and slowed his pace once he got closer to him.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I am would you?" He asked him curiously hoping the lion might know. He knew he was likely on some prides territory but he wanted to make sure he wasn't trespassing if he was. Though he could still be in the depths of the rouge lands. It was hard for him to tell these days.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:12 am
AstoriaFallen

"In the vaguest sense of the term, I could probably provide you with clarification on where you are," Cruithne replied in a measured tone, glancing at the hybrid with interest. All in all, the earthen lion knew where he was, but he didn't know if this was going to be terribly helpful for the hybrid!

"That being said, I'm not entirely certain that it'll be helpful," he smiled wryly and took a seat again, curling his tail around his paws. "You are in the rogue lands, just on the outskirts of the Mwezi pride," he continued. "Though I wouldn't suggest entering it at the moment as it's...not the nicest of places," he wasn't aware that the Mwezi wouldn't respond well to a hybrid as it was, but he was acutely aware of the social unrest in general.

"Hopefully your regional geography is better than mine is, I wouldn't know where this place was in comparison to well...anywhere," he mused.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:36 pm
Epine de Rose

That would be better than nothing at his point since he felt like he was turned around. The lion seemed friendly enough and he hoped their encounter remained that way. The Mwezi? He hadn't heard of that pride before but that was good, that meant he was in a part of lands he wasn't familiar with so if he went back the way he had come he'd likely run into a spot he had. "I'm not familiar with your pride, and I'm sorry to hear it's not the most pleasant of places. Perhaps it will get better in time?" He offered his condolences.

"I'm familiar with the rouge lands themselves and a few of the prides, though where yours is in location to the others I'm not sure..." He said thinking on it for a moment. He could use the stars for guidance but it had been cloudy as of late.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:55 am
AstoriaFallen

He nodded.

"One can only hope," he replied, in reference to the view that his pride might improve given time. He would like to return home, embrace his kin again, but it simply hadn't sat well with him what had happened. Then again, he didn't know many who would settle in the knowledge that their king had died under incredibly suspicious circumstances. Worst of all, no one really seemed to have stopped the changes that followed, even when it turned absolutely everything on its head.

... He was but one lion, there was no way he could have stopped it and no one else seemed to care about doing so either.

"There are mountains nearby, if that would help?" he hazarded after a few moments of quiet contemplation. "I've heard that there are those who like to reach a certain height so that they have greater scope of the land... Or perhaps find a bird of some description?" he added. He didn't possess a bird either, so he couldn't exactly offer that in aid!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:07 pm
Epine de Rose

He gave a nod, he hoped for the best for the lion. He could only imagine what it was he could be going through.

When he mentioned some mountains nearby he gave a nod of his head. "Those would work splendidly." He just need a decent spot to get a good view from and those would work out well enough. If anything he was certain he'd run into something familiar eventually. Worst could happen is he gets lost and starves. Grimacing at the thought he shook it from his mind.

No need to worry about that. He had heard of others using birds like that, he'd have to think on that. "I thank you for your help so far. I do hope that things start to look up for you." He offered again.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:28 pm
"You and I both," Cruithne agreed with a slight bow of his head. He wouldn't keep the feline for any longer, it was clear that he had places to be...or at least he intended to find somewhere. He was sincere in his hope that said feline would find what he was looking for, but he knew that his own ability to provide direction was seriously lacking.

"But if you find yourself in doubt or unable to find your way to...wherever you're looking for, you can at least come back here," He glanced about him. He might not be here when he returned, but at least he'd come back to somewhere warm, with some water and at least some food. It was a reliable spot and would leave him with some sustenance for a while...provided he didn't share it.

It was about time the darker lion moved elsewhere anyway, if he stayed here for much longer he'd be stuck in a rut.

"Until then, all I can do is wish you luck in your search," he finished.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:27 pm
Epine de Rose
Fin <3

It was nice that the male seemed understanding and willing to help. It was greatly appreciated. "I'll definitely keep that in mind." The males words were accepted graciously by the Leotah.

"I wish you hope for wherever your path may lead you in your future." He could at least offer him those kind words in return. With a smile he gave a final nod of his head and took off towards the mountain ranges.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas