Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
keep me up to date

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

st clyde

Shirtless Hellraiser

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:10 am
So I've been on hiatus for almost a year (I know, wow) and I seriously forgot how to gaia

Let me explain: I've been focusing more on school and I recently joined a football team in my town so I've been busy but now I have time so keep me up to date with what's happening and how do earn money here? i forgot and i need to learn asap because i only have 3bil lol (tbh im not even sure if all the guilds im in are active)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:00 am
There are may ways to ear gold, thankfully, and it´s not as hard as it seems.

1) Daily chances.
- Can grant you gold, charms, items and such things and you get 8 chances each day. There´s a daily chance under almost each tab. GoFusion has one too but it´s located under the "Shops" tab.

2) Aquarium and Booty Grab.
- Pretty much how it´s always been. Try to look for forums with active Booty Grab posts and grab yourself some Booty ;D

3) Play games.
- There are games under the "Games" tab that gives you gold for playing, like the Jigsaw Puzzle game and Switchem.

4) Post, Poles, Profiles, Journals.
- All of these grants you gold too, much like it always does.

5) Lake Kindred.
- Playing Lake Kindred offers you gold as well and sometimes some neat items. I normally take most of my potions and sell them at MP for extra gold to earn.  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:25 pm
Those are all good suggestions. There's also the free offers of the gaia cash tree- be careful with those though. some of them want you to sign up for crap- I avoid those ones. But there's ones where you just watch a video and in return you get some gaia cash. (I usually go off-tab and do something else while the video plays lol)

Another way is dumpster diving. Sometimes you get things that are worth some gold- selling little bits here and there adds up over time. I do that with the Philospher's Cache.  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games