└ right kind of ˟ wrong

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:27 pm
A role play between ghoullia and A True Killjoy. Do not post.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

If I love ya love me right backThe kind of love that keep you comin' backIf I love ya love me right backDon't ever leave me, girl, don't do me that

▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷ ωнσ αм ι ωιтнσυт үσυ вү мү sι∂ε?
                                Every little piece of my heart broken in the dark

▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷ ωιsнιη' ι cσυℓ∂ нσℓ∂ үσυ ησω
                                When you were here for me

▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷ I ι ωαs ησт тнεяε ғσя үσυ
                                I was too blind

▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷ coυldn'т ѕee wнaт yoυ dιd ғor мe
                                Now I don't know what to do

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anjelica looked around the rather large room, her hazel eyes scanning people, looking for her friend. Tightening her grip slightly on the soda can, looked lost and confused. It was her first party, sort of, because Anjelica wasn't really the party kind of girl. She'd rather be studying for a test then be here, getting loaded and s**t-faced. Her friend, Bay, on the other hand, was a party animal, but knew her limits.The brown haired female was in a mix of people. Bay stumbled into the arms of Anjelica and she basically caught her, as Bay's hand grabbed the top of Angie's shirt, almost revealing her bra. "Come on Bay." She mumbled, struggling to hold onto her friend and fixing her shirt. One reason she really didn't go to parties. The smell of weed was filling the air around the girl, and she coughed, as some turned to her. Most people didn't really know her. She was only a junior at the local high school, Bay was a senior and most of these people were seniors, or kids in college. Oh Angie, I need to introduce you to someone." Bay slurred but Anjelica understood, well most of it "Fine, show me another person like you." She said got dragged behind a drunk Bay, into another part of the place, which wasn't as crowded, but still had a good amount of people in the room. Anjelica found a trash bin, and tossed the empty can away real quick and finally stopped with Bay as she searched for someone.

|| OOC - Sorry for such a late and bad post sweatdrop ||
ghoullia

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:53 pm
      User Image

✥ C H Ʌ R L I ΞxR Ξ Y N O L D S ✥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝ ɪᴛs ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ...❞

Hooded blue eyes roamed the dusky room as he stood leaning comfortably against the wall, a bottle of booze dangling loosely from his hand. He was currently wearing a pair of dark jeans and a rather flattering navy blue t-shirt. The intermingled smells of smoke and sweat wafted throughout the air and quite honestly, Charlie couldn't have felt more at home than he did in that moment. Surrounding him were youngsters dancing and drinking the night away to the thumping music, providing a nice backdrop to the drone-like chatter of the people around him. A nudge of his arm was what broke him out of his trance and he turned his head slightly, his friend Jaime holding out a nearly burnt out joint. The male pinched it between his thumb and forefinger and lifted it to his lips, closing his eyes as he finished it off in one long drag. With a wordless nod of his head he handed it back to his friend who left to dispose of it and slowly exhaled a wispy swirl of grey smoke from his slightly parted lips.

Moments later, Charlie spotted a familiar looking face emerging from the crowd ahead of him and a warm smile splayed across his chapped lips. The brunette female grinned excitedly as she neared him, dragging along a rather irritated looking female behind her. "Hey Charlie," Bay greeted. "Been a while," he replied with a deep chuckle, embracing the girl into his strong arms. "You going to introduce me to your friend?" He looked towards the other brunette with that same charming smile.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image

If I love ya love me right backThe kind of love that keep you comin' backIf I love ya love me right backDon't ever leave me, girl, don't do me that

I was too blind

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anjelica finally came into the view of a group of people, and the smoke danced around them. Bay let go of the brunette's arm and was embraced into someone else's arms. She could've been in a stranger's arms for Anjelica knowledge, but luckily, she wasn't. They knew each other, and that was a good thing. Hearing him ask Bay to introduce her, she just saved the other girl the hassle "I'm Anjelica. Spelled with a J instead of g." She said and laughed nervously. She only said that because most people would completely screw up her name, even if it was one letter. Holding out a hand to shake, gave a slight smirk "And guessing by my friend over here, your Charlie." She added as she took a quick glance to Bay, who was handing another red plastic cup. Someone offered the brunette a cup, and she turned it down. Simple, she didn't trust really anyone here, but getting drunk? As if. It wasn't like Anjelica

|| OOC - ||
ghoullia

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:15 pm
      User Image

"That's right. Spelled with an a," the man teased jokingly, extending a tattooed arm to shake the girls hand. "Listen, me and the guys were gonna go out for drinks later on if you're down." He was speaking to the both of them now. "I know a place that doesn't card," he informed, and Bay's eyes lit up in an instant. Although he didn't mind the house party, he'd much rather spend his night at a club instead where a wide variety of drinks were available and not just restricted to cheap beer and smirnoff. Charlie lifted his eyebrows questioningly as he lifted his beer to his lips for another guzzle, digging his other hand into his pocket while Bay turned to Ang. "Come on, let's do it! It'll be so much fun!" Her excitement brought an amused smirk to Charlie's lips as he looked back to Ang as well, awaiting her answer.

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image

I was too blind

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anjelica only rolled her eyes and gave a sarcastic laugh "Very funny." She said, shaking his hand. Hearing him about going out later, then the no card, looked to Bay, who was like in a trance with those words. "Um, I'll guess I go. I mean I'm Bay's driver." She said rubbing the back of her neck. She was guessing one drink wouldn't hurt, but strictly one drink from wherever they were going. "Well I guess one drink is alright." She added, shrugging a bit to her own answer. Angie never really went out, well often. She kept up with her grades, and just was a goody two-shoes for the most part. "You gon' need a ride home too?" She asked, raising a eyebrow, and crossing her arms to her chest, looking to Charlie. It was shocking at how Bay and Anjelica were best friends, because the two of them seem like opposites, but somehow theses opposites seemed to connect right off the bat Angie's freshman year

|| OOC - ||
ghoullia

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:58 pm
      User Image

A satisfied smile rolled across his dusty pink lips at her answer, but he immediately pressed his lips together and shook his head at the second thing she said. "No, no, no. There will be no drinking and driving on my watch." Charlie was one to drink excessively although not once had he ever driven or hopped in a car where the driver was intoxicated, even if they did have just one drink. "What do you say we go back to your place instead, that way you can drop off your car, and then we take a cab over to the bus terminal and go from there. 'Cause the place I'm talkin' about is pretty far." The brown haired male tipped his bottle up and finished off the last of his booze, placing the empty bottle on the small table nearby. "It's a good idea, right? No one's left out and we can all let loose." He splayed his hands out in front of him to emphasize his brilliant epiphany and he arched his eyebrows, lips curved into a smirk.

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

I was too blind

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A sigh escaped the nude colored lips and looked to the male. "Fine I won't drink and drive. But you better keep the group down when I drop my car off at home. My parents think I went to a strict 'alcohol-free' party." The brunette said as she ran a hand through her hair. Besides I really wouldn't want to drive drunken strangers around town." She said with a laugh before rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. Trying to adjust her shirt back because it still a bit uncomfortable looked to Charlie and frowned a bit at him saying it was far "How far we talking now?" She asked, unsure now if she willing to go along. She was thinking along the lines of a local place, but apparently it wasn't close. "And I'm definitely changing this shirt. Ever since Bay almost showed the place my bra, it's been bugging me to fix." She admitted to Charlie, sort of forgetting people around her. Her face filled with pink and red along her cheeks, realizing what she basically blurted out, but hopefully people didn't really pay attention to it "Oh, did I really just say that?" She asked making a face of confusion and what the ******** did I just say.

|| OOC - ||
ghoullia

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash