Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A New Place With New Friend? (Taika X Camilla)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There! This is the last box that I need to carry in. Now it's time to unpack all this stuff." Taika told herself as she sat down the last box on top of a bigger one. She was wearing a sleeveless crop top shirt that was a dark baby blue color. With the shirt, she was wearing a pair of khaki shorts that is short, but not too short to showoff. She was also wearing a pair of blue flip flops.

When she began to unpack her stuff, Taika's Dionea Plossom began to pawing at a glass jar of flies. "I'm sorry, Venus. You have to wait for bit. I can't have you chasing around flies as I'm unpacking." She told the little Minpet as she picked up the jar and placed it on the kitchen's table, then she began once again to unpacking the boxes. However, the Dionea Plossom couldn't help herself as she climbed on top of the kitchen's table and began pawing at the glass jar again.

Rikku Takanashi
Fine, I've started it! All I have to do is wait for you now. XP

Edited I add little more to my post.
Edited I forgot to add the Minipet.... Sorry ^.^;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:41 pm
She'd seen and heard it for a few weeks shortly after returning from her Miasma Village Adventure. Gnomes were coming and going out of the dorm right across from her! For a long time it was abandoned and wasn't in good shape, but with it being fixed up as it was it looked like she was finally due for a new neighbor! And whats more, the gnomes weren't just fixing the dorm, they were really improving it! That meant someone else who was well to do might be living across from her!

Camilla watched the progress of the gnomes carefully and even helped out a few times by providing the hungry gnomes with snacks. So, when the dorm was finished and the Dormouse ghoul saw boxes in the hall near the door, she knew it was time to meet her new neighbor! Excitedly, she bounces over to the door and gives it a light knock, only to find it was open... "Oh! It's open! Hello? Anybody home?" she squeaks in surprise before calling out cheerfully.

She was tempted to go in, but just entering without permission was rude... Still... She was really curious about what her new neighbor was like... Her eagerness to see said new neighbor had her rocking excitedly back and forth on her heels with her hands clasped behind her back while her tail wagged merrily.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:47 am
After hearing a ghoul's voice coming from behind the half open door, Taika slowly put down a box filled with manga in an empty chair. "I'll be there in a sec!" She called out to the Ghoul at the door. What on earth does this creeple want? Was this ghoul trying to find something to gossip about with her other friends or was she really there for a friendly greeting? Either way, Taika decided on that she would be really friendly yet blunt with this ghoul. After all, if this ghoul wasn't there to start any trouble with her. It would be bad judgement on the chameleon dragon ghoul to be outright rude toward this visitor.

"Greetings!" Taika finally said when she opened the door all the way as she placed hers free hand against one of her hips. "So? Why are you here for?" The chameleon dragon ghoul added in a smug voice as a playful smirk emerged across her face. However, the smug act that the chameleon dragon put on fade aways when some glass hit the floor. "Venus! Are you okay?" She turned around quicikly to check on her little Dionea Plossom.

Rikku Takanashi
Dang Rikku this one was 195 words and I did it with eases.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:57 pm
When the door finally opened, a Dragonic like ghoul appears. Her tail and wings certainly were different from the average dragon's, and that toothy smile was unusual too. Almost shark like, interesting! "Hi! I'm Camilla Forester!" she starts in a cheerful tone and holds out her hand politely. "I live just across the hall here! In the Dorm with the ornate door! Heh" she chirps then points with her free hand to the beautifully carved mahogany door with clouded and mottled spring green glass and a rose shaped doorknob behind her.

Whether her hand was shaked or not it didn't matter to the excited Dormouse ghoul as she lowers her hand and leans over to pick up a messager style bag that was resting against the wall near the door. "I watched your dorm being renovated and saw the boxes out front so I knew someone must be moving in! So, I thought I'd introduce myself and see if you wanted to have lunch together!" she explains in both a excited and cheerful tone as her tail sways merrily! The sassiness from the other ghoul was completely ignored by the overly excited mouse.

However, all that excitement would soon train wreck... Suddenly as she waits for a answer, her ears twitch as they pick up a curious but familiar sound... Unfortunately, before she could even open her mouth, the piercing sound of shattering glass echos through the air! "Eep!" she squeaks in surprise even though she half expected it! "Venus?" she parrots questioningly after the Dragon ghoul's shout. Both curious and worried by what broke the glass, Camilla leans over a bit to peer around the ghoul. What she see's is a familiar type of minipet, a Plossom! But this one was different from what she'd seen before. Still that was a thought for later! "Oh! Is your Minipet ok!?" she asks worriedly.

Shattering glass, even from a small jar, could really hurt small creatures like that! Boy did she know... The Dormouse ghoul was fully prepared to dash back to her dorm and retrieve her minipet first aid kit if needed. Yes, she kept a minipet first aid kit. Minis had a amazing perchance for trouble... Especially the small ones...

[quote="Sheyenne Thunderstorm]Sweet! *Double thumbs up!*  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:49 pm
The Dionea Plossom quickly looked up and turned her head towards both ghouls with an awe expression on her face. The Plossom kind of looked like a small child saying 'What just happen?' in innocent way as she was shocked that she had knocked the jar of flies off the kitchen's table.

"It's okay. It seemed like the little troublemaker is just fine." Taika told Camilla as she crossed her arms and gave her Minipet an disapproval look before she turned around to face the other ghoul. "Anyway, the dinner date have to wait" She told the dormouse ghoul as she reached right past her for the broom. After she got the broom; Taika walked over where the broken jar and began to sweep up all the broken pieces. After a few seconds, Taika looked back up at Camilla with a serious expression on her face. "Are you going just stand there in the middle of the doorway like a bimbo? Come on in and shut the door behind you." She finally invited Camilla to come in. "Oh yeah, I'm Taika Draki." She added with a playful smug expression washed over her face.

Rikku Takanashi
Oh God, I'm kind of getting a Umiko feeling from her now..... XD Also, I having no problem with getting around 150-190 words in a post with her lol.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:17 pm
Camilla was relieved to hear the poor mini was alright, but slightly disappointed that they'd have to wait on lunch... Well, it was still early in the day so maybe later!

Deciding to just set her bag against the wall where it was before, the Dormouse ghoul takes a moment to glance around the newly renovated room. Finally, the dragon ghoul's comment made her realize she was just standing in the doorway! Oops! "Oh! Heh, sorry!" she laughs while completely ignoring the bimbo comment.

Quickly, she steps into the room while simultaneously wrapping her tail around the knob and pulling the door shut. There were boxes everywhere! Course, her own dorm had looked much like this when she first moved in. "Do you need any help?" she eventually asks in a curious tone. The sudden, offhanded, smug introduction however, caught her off guard for some reason... For a moment, she simply blinked owlishly at the dragon ghoul until it finally sunk in that she had introduced herself! "Nice to meet you Taika!" she says finally while giving her a merry tail wag!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas