Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-INSP BATT] Pent Up Emotions [Eos x Sarce][FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:17 pm
Blocking! She was blocking. If she didn't already have a nigh maniacal smile, she might have laughed at it. Oh, how sweet it was. Eostre blinked and it seemed the blueblood had teleported further away. Was that her imagination too, or...

She stepped forward again, and threw another punch. She too, was feeling worn down. By all of this. The royalist mission, the swamp trip, and even this. The fight was good, so good. She felt almost relaxed, like she did after training with her lusus. Eostre looked the blueblood in the eyes, and could still see it. The eyes of a challenger, steely and determined.

"Ha... you're... pretty good,"she admitted. Not at first, but now that she fought back. She wiped her mouth with the back of her fist."I don't think I got your name..."

Eostre HP: 2/20
Damage: 1

Melancholies
wink

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:51 am
    Sarcel paused at the compliment. She was... pretty good? Her? Her stance slackened, fists still being held up loosely in case Eostre wanted to charge her again. The adrenaline was starting to... wear down, honestly. She was already tired from stalking the rebel forces through the swamp, not to mention she hadn't fully recovered from the initial fight to begin with.

"S-S... Sarcel." her expression was rather blank, head tilted to the side, "Sarcel C-Cincil."

She stood there for a good length of time, breathing still ragged and rough, hair wild and eyes wide. She swallowed a lump she didn't know was there in her throat, sighed in her somewhat shaken state. "I-I... I don't t-think we..." she glanced away for a second, looked back, "I-It's probably not n-necessary to fight a-anymore, u-uh..."

That determination, still somewhere present, was more apologetic now.

Quote:

HP: 2/20
DMG DEALT: 3
Invisibility (Agi B): 0/1 USED

porplerosesbeauty
<:U

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:50 pm
Eostre unclenched her fists, and let them lay loose at her sides. Sarcel, huh? She closed her eyes and exhaled, her breathing slowly becoming more rhythmic. They didn't need to fight anymore... yeah. This was over. She would be disappointed if she weren't so tired.

She tilted her head back and laughed, a short, breathy laugh. "Ah... you're right." She ran her bloodied fingers through her hair, tucking a wayward strand back in place. "After all, I have somewhere to go. You too, don't you?" She thought of her hive, her lusus. The night would be over once she got back to Four Fronds, and she could take a break from all the craziness of another royalist mission.

She walked over to Sarcel slowly, and reached out for her arm. "Some friendly advice though. You're a blueblood. You should really learn to ******** act like one, and then maybe you wouldn't get your a** kicked so badly." Eostre gave a quick squeeze, and waved as she disappeared into the forest.

Eostre HP: 0/20

Melancholies
(;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:12 pm
    You too, don't you? Yeah... she did. More than ever she wanted to be curled up in her hive, eyes squeezed shut so she could try and pretend like this didn't even happen. It was weak, and she knew it, but she would stand up to this after a night or two of rest. She just... needed it. That was okay.

She tensed when Eostre approached her, awkwardly stiff when she squeezed her arm. She almost relaxed, almost, until Eostre practically scolded her. Act like one, act like one, act like one...

She gritted her teeth, glared as the fellow blueblood walked off. She wiped some of the drying blood from her nose and her lips, huffing a little as she vanished into the forest.

"W-Whatever......."

Balling her fists up, relaxing them again. She took a deep breath. Yeah, she should get going too, huh?

So she did.

purplerosesbeauty
DONE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items