Submit

2fab4u
  111!!11!
View Results

Toontastic
Vice Captain

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:27 am
So nobody cares what happens in my life because it's on facebook, right? Right.

But, there's things you can't jabber about on facebook, like how you have a crippling addiction to looking fabulous as ********. It started with a foundation, then a blush, then an eyeliner, then a lipstick, then a contouring kit, then A BILLION LIPSTICKS.

It's a problem.

I'm addicted to Kat von D liquid lipsticks, I should start calling them Kat von Dank, because that's how they are.

And somehow, someway, I'm into contouring now and can't quit because it's too legit.

I need help but don't want it.

ITT: Things you're terribly addicted to that's happened but you're never on Gaia anymore to ramble about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:29 am
I went to Sephora two weeks ago and dropped $60 on three things.

1) $22 mascara

2) Lip stick sample pack

3) and 1 (ONE!) eye shadow brush gonk  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Toontastic
Vice Captain

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 pm
Cherry_slushy

1) $22 mascara

2) Lip stick sample pack

The Give Me Some Lip set? Eyin' that thing so hard.

If it's any consolation I'm probably about $300 from VIB Rouge. sad My collection was getting gross (like unwearable because it would boink up my face from ancient mutated self-cooties) so I decided to do a gradual total revamp with top tier goods that I'll actually wear often enough to not run into that issue again.

If it's still around you should redeem the mini of KVD studded kiss Lovecraft lipstick, it's a really cute daily shade.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:33 am
Toontastic
Cherry_slushy

1) $22 mascara

2) Lip stick sample pack

If it's any consolation I'm probably about $300 from VIB Rouge. sad My collection was getting gross (like unwearable because it would boink up my face from ancient mutated self-cooties) so I decided to do a gradual total revamp with top tier goods that I'll actually wear often enough to not run into that issue again.

If it's still around you should redeem the mini of KVD studded kiss Lovecraft lipstick, it's a really cute daily shade.

I love the Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom. It's slightly darker than my natural lips so it's perfect when I'm doing a natural look.
I haven't seen the mini KVD lipstick, but I need to stop into a bigger store soon.
I went to one inside JCP that was so small. And it was the only Sephora within a three hour drive.  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Toontastic
Vice Captain

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:43 pm
Cherry_slushy
Toontastic
Cherry_slushy

1) $22 mascara

2) Lip stick sample pack

I love the Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom. It's slightly darker than my natural lips so it's perfect when I'm doing a natural look.
I haven't seen the mini KVD lipstick, but I need to stop into a bigger store soon.
I went to one inside JCP that was so small. And it was the only Sephora within a three hour drive.

I've never tried Tarte's lipstick! Just their BB cream, and it was like rubbing marshmallows on my face in a good way. Having a Sephora too close is dangerous and also the bomb. Swatchin' all the things when they arrive and wishing they carried all the things they have online.

I always forget JCP has a mini Sephora inside though too, I always get pulled towards the MAC counter then bounce to go to the big Sephora. :T  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:06 am
Toontastic
Cherry_slushy
Toontastic
Cherry_slushy

1) $22 mascara

2) Lip stick sample pack

I've never tried Tarte's lipstick! Just their BB cream, and it was like rubbing marshmallows on my face in a good way. Having a Sephora too close is dangerous and also the bomb. Swatchin' all the things when they arrive and wishing they carried all the things they have online.

I always forget JCP has a mini Sephora inside though too, I always get pulled towards the MAC counter then bounce to go to the big Sephora. :T

I live less than 15 minutes from a mall with a big Sephora store and I get paid weekly much to the dismay of my wallet and boyfriend. My make up addiction is a little out of hand. xd  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers