Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Wandering the Basement [Wyatt x Angel]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:16 pm
The first thing that should be established is that Wyatt just took a s**t.

The second thing that should be established, perhaps the more relevant, dramatic point of note, is the change that Wyatt had experienced ever since the night of the attack on the Life labs. Beyond being slightly more irritable than usual, he felt a strange pull whenever he wandered the basement halls. And, back to that first point of note, after taking this fateful s**t, he found himself once again pulled towards a mysterious room in the hall: B69.

What was it about the room that called to him? Was it some mysterious, haunted force? His immature streak giggling helplessly anytime the number sixty nine comes up in his life?

He wandered the hall, meaning to return from his bathroom venture, but passed straight by it. Room B58, B59, B60...growing closer and closer...B61, B62, B63...

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm
Ember, meanwhile, was decorating. They'd recruited him at a mall, of course, but he'd found the largest possible luggage bag to fill chock full of his favourite gothy, vampy attire and accessories.

Or, well. As favourite as it all could be, considering he'd had to leave his very impressive collection of things behind. It was going to take an eternity to get a decent wardrobe again. But, for now, it would have to do.

Except... He didn't even have a place to put the clothes. Dingy basement cells-- as awesome and thematic as they are-- didn't exactly come equipped with closets.

Ember opened his door, glad enough that he had a real one instead of like, just some bars, and--

Promptly ran into some guy. Hard enough to wobble on his platform shoes, arms windmilling out to seek any purchase to keep himself standing. Which meant holding onto said some guy.

"Uhm," he said, high pitched and baffled, "why are you, like, in a hurry?"

Silent Spxy

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:57 pm
He was in a total trance as he marched through the halls, but an surprising interruption snapped him back to reality - most likely for the better.

"Whoa, easy there buddy," he started, reaching out to help the other find his footing. He was used to people throwing themselves at him, but not like this! "Not in a hurry just..."

His mind wandered off. He didn't know how to finish that sentence. What was he doing again? s**t. Whatever - best not to think about things. That was his motto: Don't think about things. Ever.

"You okay?" he peered into the other room. It looked like he was just unpacking. "I take it you're pretty new here? Name's Wyatt."

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:24 pm
Ember tilted his head, smoothing a lock of neon green hair behind an ear. "Uh," he said, "you totally were!" He let go of the guy entirely, stepping back to take a look at him.

"Oh, I'm fine! Thank you for asking, that's really sweet. And yeah, ttoootally like, brand new." He did a little jazz hands motion. His nails were painted-- unsurprisingly-- black. The room was mostly black too, and the same neon green as his hair, although there was also neon blue and red and purple accents laying around in piles. In the corner was a magnificent looking iron maiden. It was open, and already the spikes being used as a way to hang up clothes.

"I woke up like, yesterday actually. After being asleep for months? Did you go to that mall thing, too? That's where they found me and junk. Also, I'm Ember!"

Despite his dark attire, it was clear that he was very enthusiastic. "Do you live down here too?"

Silent Spy

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:12 pm
"Your name's Ember? What kind of ******** hippie tent were you born in?" he asked tactfully. He looked past the boy for a moment, his eye lingering on door B69 for a moment before shifting back. And how could his eyes not jump back? The boy's hair color alone demanded some attention, certainly standing out in the gloomy hallways of the basement.

"Yeah, I've been living here for little over a year off and on," he paused. He wasn't sure how to phrase his past year of living as part of Deus, given that he was cryogenically frozen on an arctic base for several months. "...things can be weird here. But judging by your name, hair, and clothes, I reckon you like some pretty weird s**t, kid."

He gave a friendly fist-bump to the shoulder as he made his way past the boy, inviting himself into his room. "Ya need any help getting set up?"

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:19 pm
Instead of being offended, Ember just beamed. "No tent at all, actually, but it was in a cabin. My folks used to run a commune just outside of New Orleans, but they picked up farm and moved to just north of Austin. My full name is Angel Ember Meadows Lee, in case you doubted the like, veracity of your statement!"

Ember didn't put up any fuss at Wyatt going into his room: he hadn't had the time to set up his more religious aspects of decoration. "I am like, allll about the weird stuff, how'd you know! Mostly, I need like, a ton of candles. And some incense? And some paint. Red, preferably. I need to like, draw my pentagram for daily worship and junk. Are you religious? There's totally a dude-nun here on the island!"

Silent Spy

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:55 pm
A commune? s**t. Good guess. Though with a name like that, it just made sense.

The mention of Austin struck a nerve with Wyatt, reminding him of home. His hometown only a couple of hours north, but his family life wasn't something he spoke of often, if at all.

"Religious?" he shrugged. That was a complicated question, and complications weren't his forte. "Not really, I guess, just the usual I reckon. What kind of religion has all that stuff? Red paint? Candles and incest? Pentagrams?" He wasn't even entirely sure what a pentagram was.

"Wait, we got a nun here?"

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:07 pm
"Well there's no incest, but I'm a satanist, but sort of my own branch, you know? I like, follow what my soul says when it demands damnation." Angel posed, holding his hands like a Baphomet. "Although a lot of satanists are like, more about the morals. And being self-indulgent, and orgies, and stuff like that."

He nodded his head, flopping onto his bed with a flop, wiggling his feet. "Yeah! His name is Rep. Super red-head! His husband said so and stuff. I'm gonna make him a habit later, when I get a sewing machine set up. I hear I have to get thing to be made 'runic' in order to work, but I honestly like, don't really get that yet."

Silent Spy

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:22 pm
Wyatt, raised in a religious household, was instantly wary at the utterance of the word satanist. He put a lot of that life behind him, and as a part of Deus, he'd been around a fair amount of unholy supernatural. But satanist? In his mind, that was partly the enemy.

He scratched his forehead. Religion wasn't always right, and he always tried to be accepting, so he forced an understanding smile under eyes of caution.

"Well orgies are fun," he remarked half absent-mindedly, too focused on his own thoughts to really respond to the rest. "Rep's a nun?" He hadn't ever really met Rep in person, probably due to avoidance on Wyatt's part, but they've clashed before, long before Wyatt was frozen. "A gay male nun. Huh. Now that's something. Next time you see him, tell him he's a homo for me, will ya?"

"Yeah the runic thing like, powers stuff. Normal electricity ain't the same here," Wyatt's description wasn't very helpful. He wasn't the best tour guide to the lifestyle of Deus.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:42 am
Ember started braiding his hair.

"They are, and the sort of magicks you do with them are the good kind, usually, so it's all just a good time for everyone. I've only been to a few, but like, they were great!"

At the questions, he just nodded his head. "Weird, right? But bless his heart, it takes all kinds and I'm not one to get real judgy."

Ember made a face. "If only. But it's like, the only real downside. I get to have a demon in my head all the time, so honestly I couldn't be happier. What type of weapon is yours?"

Silent Spy

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:51 am
"Mine's a goddamn c**t," he shrugged. << You disgusting pig. >> Siv shot back. "You seem awful excited to have a demon in your head, though I guess that's...your whole thing, huh? Most of the time I'm wishing I could get away from the b***h I got."

It had been over a year, but the tensions between Wyatt and Siv remained unpleasant, although they learned to cope with each other when needed. They just had their staunch disagreements.

"Just wish good ol' c**k n' Load were a regular shotgun, y'know?" he leaned against the wall. "Besides, if ya think the electricity is the only real downside, ya got a lot to learn, buddy. Let me tell ya, you signed up for some ******** up s**t."

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:07 am
"Oh," Ember said, just as pleasant as ever, "so's mine! But it's really charming, I think."

I don't appreciate the connotation of the word, human, Tassy sniffed, bristling at the implications.

It means you're mean but like, it's fine. He might mean it worse but I mean it affectionately, so it's fine!

I refuse. That is not how this works. Do not use the term again.

"She says I shouldn't call her that," he appended after the moment of silence, "even if I do like her so far. She's really catty for a pony. I've got katars. Two of them! If they were just normal, I couldn't just let them appear out of nowhere and put them away again. And my totem is like, part of my fashion statement!"

Ember tapped his headband, a leather band with silver spikes.

"I guess. I mean, I saw some ******** up s**t, and that's how they recruited me. Zombies and big tentacle things and there was like, a lot of blood. And a lot of dead people. But like, now I can protect myself, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?"

Silent Spy

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out