Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:38 pm
This is a private RP between AstoriaFallen's Amadahy and Tiger_Kisa699's Soco. Please do not post without invitation.
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee |x| Tiger Kisas Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 pm
Amadahy:
The flutter wasn't entirely sure where exactly she was. She didn't often use her smaller form often but today she had decided to do so. She liked to look at the flowers when she was this size because she could see the detail on the far better than when she was in her normal size. The only downfall was that she always felt much more vulnerable when in this state.

The time of day was approximately early to mid-morning for droplets of dew still clung to the fragile petals of the lilies she found herself perched upon. She also noticed that everything sounded much louder when she was tiny so she was well aware that someone was approaching before she had even seen them. She really wasn't sure what to do at the moment as she had never really encountered someone when she was the small.

She figured the best thing that she could do for the moment would be to remain silent and see who came in to view and make your decision from there.
[WC: 176]

Soco:
Soco had been moving about through the tall grass with his basket for gathering food and plants from the surrounding area clamped firmly in his mouth. He hummed a little bit as he moved along towards a nice area of flowers. He liked to gather a few to pass out to the few nice looking girls that were in the herd. He was normally just stuck among the 6 brothers and no one to talk to or work his charms on. So when he had a moment to talk to or give flowers to one or more of the pretty girls in the herd he made sure he had his flowers with him.

He set the basket down and lowered his head to gather a few and he froze. Was that a flutter? All little and cute and hiding among the flowers? "Why 'ello there little one. What ya doin' in there so early? I almost picked ya and took you home with me!" he said with a smile as he laughed softly and looked over her. "Do ya want to gather up flowers with me? You can help me pick out some more of the pretty ones!" He said with a smile as he moved over one step and gathered a few ther pretty ones. He had a few other flowers and some berries already gathered up in his basket and he smiled. "Name is Soco. It’s nice ta run into ya this morning." he said with a smile in his southern accent.
[WC: 254]

Amadahy:
She stood, still as a leave in the wind as the mini came into view and then she relaxed. He was like candy corn! Except differently colored. The mare she had met last winter was bright orange and yellow, he was the colors of the sky. She took a moment to realize the only reason he seemed so large was because she was so small at the moment. She flattened her ears slightly as he spoke, not because she didn't want to listen, but because of her size he was so loud. He had a nice accent though. "Hello to you as well. I just wanted to get a better look at the flowers is all." She said with a smile and she giggled slightly at his comment about almost picking her and bringing her home. Her ears perked slightly when he asked if she'd like to help him find some more flowers.

"I would love to help you find some! I've actually been here for a little while so I know where all the best ones are, at least in this area so far." She said with a smile. Her wings fluttered gently for a moment and she flew after him as he went to retrieve his basket. "It's a pleasure to meet you Soco, my name is Amadahy." She said in soft tones. She flew over towards a bunch of tiger lilies she had seen earlier and landed on one that was near some really pretty ones. "There are some nice lilies over here." She said hoping he had seen where she had gone.
[WC: 266]

Soco:
Soco smiled and picked up his basket and happily followed her along to the tiger lilies. "Oh those are purdy flowers thanks ma'am. I think i'll take a few of them." he said as he lowered his head and gently nipped the stem with his teeth and placed a few in the basket. He hummed and flipped his purple hair back as he looked around and picked a few more other flowers around them. "What ones are your favorite?" he asked with a smile as he laughed a little and then remembered how she had flattened her ears. "Oh i suppose i should whisper." he said softly as he chuckled to himself. "I dun mean to talk too loud when you’re tiny. I just couldn't help it when i forget that while small ya hear things a lot louder. I knew a few flutters afor i settled in ma current herd." he said with a smile as he looked over her. "What brings ya way out here?" he asked as he picked a few pretty blue flowers.
[WC: 177]  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:57 am
Amadahy:
She looked over to see him close behind and was pleased that he was happy enough to take some of those. She watched how delicate he was with the flowers, it pleased her very much. She tilted her head slightly as he asked which her favorites were. She thought about it for a moment and went through the mental list she kept. "My favorites would be orchids." She said with a nod. Yes, orchids. "What about you? Do you have a favorite?" She then giggled slightly as he said he should speak softer as he seemed quite loud to her small ears. "Oh, it's okay. I know you didn’t mean anything by it." She flew over towards the group of flowers he was currently picking and she looked up at him. "I was just exploring and checking out the areas. I wasn't aware there was a herd around here."
[WC: 149]

Soco:

Soco smiled and giggled a little. "Thistles my dear. See the pretty ones on ma pelt." he said with a smile as he jumped and posed with a smile, front foot raised as he posed for her to see his side. "Their pretty and they taste good when their ready to eat! What could one ask for." he said softly with a smile as he went back to picking some daisys. "Orchids are nice! Very pretty flowers! Love the purple." he said with a smile as he laughed softly and snipped a few more pretty flowers. "Where do you live then? Is it far for you to go back? I can help get you on your way if you need to." he said with a smile.
[WC: 126]

Amadahy:
She peered over at his legs and noticed the flower pattern upon them and then nodded. "Oh, I guess I should have guessed that." She said with a smile, feeling slightly embarrassed she didn't think about that in the first place. "Oh yes, they are quite tasty, though I haven't had one in a while." She said thinking about when the last time she had eaten thistles was. It had definitely been quite a long while and she smiled when he complimented her choice of flower.

He wanted to know where she lived. She had to think about the direction in which she was facing. "Ummm. I live in the human village." She said trying to figure out which way it was. Everything was always so much different when she was this small. "And I think I might need your help. I tend to get lost when I'm this size." She said blushing slightly.
[WC: 154]

Soco:
Soco smiled at her and laughed a little. "Naaahh don't worry about it a lot of people just think i wouldn't like them cause they are on my body but i loves them. I dunno how i got them cause i dunno my parents or anythin' but they are one of the first things i remember eatin' and i wear them so it all worked out." he said with a smile as he sat down on his butt and looked at her.

"Oh really? Well lets see do you know what its called? What land marks were around it?" he asked as he looked around. "How do you get small by the way? I always wondered how flutters could do that. And how you go abck to big again. Wish sometimes i could get big. Then i wouldn't have been chased by a Skinwalker a few weeks ago. That could have been less crazy if i had been bigger. But its ok i like being me." he said with a smile.
[WC: 171]

Amadahy:
She felt a little better after he spoke and she had honestly never really heard what the name of it was. She rubbed her leg with the back of one of her other ones and looked at him that look you normally give when you SHOULD know something and you don't and you feel kind of bad. "I never actually heard what it was called. I know it's towards the mountains. I might be a ways off. A gust of wind kind of took me further than I anticipated." She said as she thought about it for a moment. She could honestly be just about anywhere.

"OH! I'm not really sure how I do it. And I can't control how small I get. Though I won't get any smaller than this." She said gesturing to herself with a smile. "Oh goodness. You didn't get hurt did you? I would have been terribly frightened if that happened to me." She said shaking slightly at the thought. "Going back is easy. I can show you if you like. Though I can't do it too much as it drains me of my energy."
[WC: 190]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:29 am
[Soco]
Soco smiled at her sweetly and nodded. "No worries if you like i can at least walk you towards the mountins, if those ones there look like the right ones. I cant go past our lands boundry though ok? If that will help you get back kind of on track." he said with a smile as he looked over her. "Really? Oh wow i bet it would be nice to go from so small to real big! I bet i would be very handsome if i could be as big as a regular soquili. But i think that if i was that big then all this amazingly handsomeness that i am right now would be too much for all the mares in the land." he said with a playful smile. "OH Sure if you want to. It might be easier to go that far with out being blown away again if anything." he said happily.
just now

[Amadahy]
"I would very much like that." She said to him when he offered to walk her. It's not that she didn't like traveling alone or anything, It was always just so much nicer when you had someone to share it with and it just made her happy to have someone with her. Plus traveling in numbers was always better. She had been very fortunate thus far and hadn't any bad experiences from traveling alone, but she knew of few that had and she really didn't want to be one of those ones telling the tale from her perspective.

She tore herself away from her thoughts as Soco began to speak, he had such a charming voice and a lovely accent. She listened as he spoke about how handsome he would be if he was larger and she chuckled softly. He was very handsome, if she had a say in it and was surprised he didn't have himself a lovely lady already. "You are very handsome the way you are and I think you are right. If you were any larger I don't think the ladies would know what to do with themselves." She said with a small giggle. “Especially with that accent of yours.” She said in honesty. It was really the cherry on top to him she thought.

She was fairly certain that if he was full sized everyone that could get their hooves on him would. She simply adored the way he looked and was quite taken with him herself, though she didn't view him any other way than as a good friend thus far. "Just give me one moment and I should be able to do it. It's rather random sometimes and who's to say what size i'll end at." She said with a small smile. She gave him a wink and then she took in a deep breath and let it out. She concentrated for a moment and she willed herself to grow, though it wasn't so much willing. It was an odd thing to explain how it exactly happened and she went from her tiny size, to her average small Soquili size. She wasn't much larger than Soco, but she had some size on him. Flutters were the next smallest in size next to minis. "Tada" She said with a smile. "So, what do you think about my amazing growing and shrinking capabilities?" She gave a slight bow.

"I do find it quite handy when I need to get into small places, and when I need to carry larger things I can just grow again. Though it really does get awfully draining on one's self. Which is probably why you may see me eating all the time. She said with a little embarrassment almost.
WC: 459

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:33 am
[Soco]
Smiling at her he couldn't help but like knowing that she thought he was handsome. He didn't know why not many liked him. He liked himself and he knew he was hot but he knew that he would not be everyone's cup of tea and that he had not met many other Minis who thought that he was as hot as he felt. If only the love between a mini and a regular could be true and produce children at all. He knew sometimes the relationships happened but surrogates were involved more often-then not and he did not want to share the one he loved with anyone but himself even for the sake of having a child. He looked at her as she said she would get bigger now and he gasped as it actually happened. In front of his face the little thing that had been about the size of like a large butterfly was now a full size flutter Soquili! It was amazing!

"I did not know that was possible! Its amazing! Im super excited for knowing you now! Come lets get you headed home." he said as he hooked his basket with collected berries onto his antler and carefully looked at her so as not to spill any berries. "Which way again?" he asked happily.

[Amadahy]
She was pleased to have met him and to have helped him gather some flowers. "I don't think I ever asked. Why were you gathering flowers?" She asked, looking over at him as they walked. "I think home is this way." She said taking a small lead, but allowing him to catch up so they could walk side by side. "Do you have any friends that live close by?" She asked him curiously, decided to fill their walk with conversation and more friendship making. She quite liked the mini and was glad she had met him on this day.

He was the second mini she had ever met. The first had been a mare named Candy Corn. Though she hadn't seen the bright colored mini for two winters, so it wasn't likely she was going to be seeing her again anytime soon. Which was alright. She had liked the mare, but it seemed their friendship wasn't to last. But now she had soco and she couldn't be more pleased with their encounter together. Plus she had been able to find a great deal of lovely flowers for him to collect up into his basket.

Tiger_Kisa699
I think we can probably finish this soon ^^

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces