Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image

Meet Umbulali and he definitely lives up to his name. He's a killer, a murderer and wears the skin of a lioness on his back and the scars on his body as trophies. Ruthless, he joined the Mava'bunda and I'd like for him to start forming his own little posse in the clan. I'm looking for a few hyenas who might be willing to unofficially act under him and possibly even non-hyenas who (OOCly or ICly) become slaves in the clan. They would be -his- slaves though and while he'd be harsh and generally uncaring (though there can be exceptions), he protects what's his and would ensure they at least eat and drink enough to live.

For a little bit of backstory, he was the consort of the matriarch in charge of the hyena clan that has been harassing the Bonelands for over a generation now. The skin on his back belongs to Bangizwe's sister who he killed, stealing a kill of her's. Since then though, his daughter has overthrown her mother and kicked him out. He's bitter and looking to reclaim some of the power he used to have from his spoiled daughter.

I'm also possibly open for a fling with him, maybe a few mates for him. I can definitely see him being the man for more than one lady. B) He does have one mate planned who will have priority in his mind than anyone else. I don't see him being...overly affectionate to all of them, maybe one? Charming, yes, but lovey-dovey, no. But I'd prefer someone who would be more strong-willed, who would push him and in turn he'd push back.

I also have these SoA in the M'B if you're interested in anything!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Risheera will be joining, but it currently a rogue.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:36 am
Not really MB related, but that strippy lioness at the bottom, does she have plots? I like the Bonelands connection and would love to do something with her and my ex-Bonelander Laini`hatua. (Father to the two blue Boneland cubs.)  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:19 pm
The BL connection is really only for Umbulali and a couple of a hyena ladies I own, but aren't in here. ^ ^;

As for Risheera, the striped lady, she does...sort of? She has a plot to get captured that I've had and that I've been putting off for a while now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image

Waasi needs some lovin', I've had him for ages and haven't really been able to do much with him. He was originally a general in his pack, but was attacked and taken as a slave by a group of female hyenas. That pack dissolved so he was left free to do as he pleases, so he's been kicking around in the rogue lands for. Years. Literally |D

He's distrusting of females but is getting better about it, but he's been alone for too long and needs a pack. He'd be a loyal guy to have around, although he doesn't take well to taking orders since he was the top of the pecking order in his old pack. They could clash from time to time, butt heads, fight...he's getting up there in years though, so he'd generally back down after a fight and take whatever orders there were to give. He'd just grumble about it a lot XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:21 am
Laini lost his first mate to a hunting mishap, I had the vague idea of him finding a new mate but loosing her also. It being to a hyena who used to plague his home pride would be interesting. And if they had cubs, he would take them back to the Bonelands again, kind of like a kick in the teeth to Umbulali.
Was just an idea I had. ^_^ Don't know if that would appeal. If not, no worries. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:18 pm
Ahhh, Waasi sounds amazing. 8D <3

^ ^; Umbulali wouldn't even know about the cubs most likely in that case so it wouldn't be anything that would actively annoy him. He's no longer in the Bonelands and has essentially cut all ties with his old clan when he joined the Mava'Bunda. The Bonelands bit is mainly for his background story, not so much as a plot device except in small circumstances, like if he met Laini or another Bonelander, etc.. In those cases her might recognize them.

As for a mate...Risheera's not really mate material. She's headstrong, stubborn and definitely a pain in the a**. She was originally intended to be a warlord in the old Outlands remake, but that fell through, though that gives some indication of her general character. Having previously enslaved two hyenas, whiiiich is what's going to come biting her in the a** now that those hyenas joined the Mava'Bunda after they escaped her. Those same hyenas are going to trick her into going into the Elephant Graveyard, where she'll be ambushed and enslaved. I don't feel like a mate plot, at least outside of the Mava'Bunda, would work for her. Not with how her character currently is.

SilverLutz

Tanakako

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items