Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Boldly Going — Wrex/Virion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:18 pm
She glanced at him and shrugged, the smile playing across her lips somewhat wry, "Something like that... I'm not sure, though." Virion lifted the eyepatch to reveal a twisted, malformed eye region, specks of gold and black mingled across what almost seemed like scar tissue. The eye was obviously useless, "I woke up one day with that, like a scar. I can't remember what happened, only that it did."

She couldn't see that well out of her regular eye, either, but her spores balanced that out - not that Wrex needed to know this particular tidbit. "Even so, I can still kick your butt if it comes down to it." Virion grinned confidently.

"Why're you here?"

medigel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:07 am
Wrex made several faces--first one that was awed at the sight of such an epic scar, and then another when she revealed she didn't know how she'd gotten it. Well what was the point of that?? Nobody would believe the awesomenicity of the look without a story behind it, and he didn't see why she felt a need to hide it either. It would've made her even more striking as far as the boil was concerned.

But Virion's question cut the line of confusion pretty quick. Wrex dropped his gaze to their spore-coated feet with a pout. "Forced to," he grumbled. "Runt." The full explanation required more words than he wanted to give out at this point.

SkieBorne

medigel

Anxious Spirit

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 am
Virion tried to suppress the embarassment over not knowing what had happened to her... and his expressions didn't help her insecurities. She hurriedly replaced the eyepatch and glanced away. All she knew was that it meant failure for her... she just didn't know why she'd failed to molt.

She caught the movement of his head out of the corner of her eye and looked, saw the pout, and plunked him on the shoulder with a wing arm, a bit of a playful shove combined with a pat of affection, "You're no runt. You ate a chair without blinking an eye." Virion considered that impressive, even if she wouldn't attempt it herself.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:37 am
medigel
Gentle nudge reminder! Still interested in this? =3

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 am
He grunted noncommittally. "Betters eat faster. Eat more." Other Daggerbacks could have easily demolished the chair--and probably the ghoul along with the hat--in no time. The most he could do was dent and break and slightly chew. Hell, Brute could...

Expression twisting more, he thwapped Virion with his tail. "Don't like, don't like, don't like. Close yet?"

SkieBorne
I am! Sorry I've at a friend's house for the past week

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas