Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
Pregnancy Scare (please help)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:03 pm
My boyfriend and I were having a little fun and the only thing at really happened is precum got onto my pubic area and my c**t area. No where around the opening and certainly not inside. It was just precum, but I've hear sperm can be in it. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. I don't like going to the Internet because it's hard to find the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:59 am
Pre-ejaculate can have live sperm in it. Live sperm can also make its way inside it is close enough to the opening. So I wouldn't rule out pregnancy if I were you. But I also wouldn't lose any sleep over it because, while it may be possible, it's also not very likely. Take a pregnancy test if your period is late just to double check. You can get them at many grocery stores, drug stores, and even the dollar store. You may even be able to get one for free at a clinic like Family Planning or Planned Parenthood. Even though pregnancy is not very likely, don't make a habit of doing that. Even if you guys are not having p***s in v****a sex, if you're getting his p***s or fluids anywhere near your v****a it's probably time to look into some protection. A hormonal method paired with condoms will offer you the most protection from both pregnancy and STDs.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas