Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tall, Dark and Dragony (Sidron x Saoirse)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:30 pm
It hadn't been an easy start to his enrollment in Amity. Being pushed out of his home by his parents. Well, perhaps not pushed out but he was tossed in with the whole group of young villagers sent off to this place. Part of him felt it was almost a form of punishment. Sidron had been rather happy in the village. It was quiet, for the most part, and peaceful. Here...here there were people everywhere and it got noisy from time to time.

Not to mention the hallways. They were so horribly cramped. He had to mind his wings and long tail otherwise someone would get slapped in the face. And more often than not he was required to duck to go through doorways. It was really kind of miserable. He'd rather live outside in one of the trees, but the dorm room was forced upon him. At least he could store his belongings there.

Dealing with the students at the school hadn't been much easier. He got strange looks. Whether or not it was because of his appearance or the fact that he hadn't adopted a more modest fashion sense he was unsure. Had they never seen a dragon in armor before?

Sidron had spent much of the day just wandering. Avoiding going inside the majority of the buildings. He finally settled on just leaning against a cement railing, staring off into the distant forest which reminded him so much of home. The dragon let a soft sigh pass his lips as his tail moved back and forth.

ramenli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:37 pm
"Why don't you just fly over there?"

Unbeknownst to her, Saoirse had more in common with the dragon boil than she realized. She missed her forest, longed for it in fact, but the ache was beginning to feel almost familiar as she grew accustomed to her surroundings at the school.

Today she'd just happened to pass by at (possibly) the right moment, taking in the stranger (though most individuals were at this point) and slowing to admire him. He looked strong, his features striking, and while she may have preferred other accents on him he at least seemed like he bathed and took care of himself. She was beginning to realize not everyone in Amityville did. So she'd been paying attention to him and was able to catch his side, following his line of sight to (probably) the forest. She couldn't be sure of course, she had no way of knowing how keen his sight was, but it was the best guess that she had.

"It's really not all that far away, and you look as if you could travel fairly quickly with those wings," she explained, her own wings fanning out as she spoke of flying. "Or are we not supposed to go that far?"

Yayoi
I have no excuse, I'm just slow

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:40 pm
The voice was a sudden break from his thoughts. He hadn't expected anyone to approach him at that point and time but Sidron knew eventually he'd draw some curiosity. It was all a matter of time.

He gave a mild shrug to her question. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye for a brief moment. Just to get a look at who he was now speaking to. Sidron had to admit she was kind of lovely but he made no indication of this thought.

"I could. And I'm probably sure most wouldn't care who entered the forest. There seems to be nothing barring anyone from doing so." He tilted his head slightly. Long green hair brushed against his back. "Have you been to them?"

ramenli
*pets* s'ok

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:56 pm
"No." Her reply was fairly blunt as she looked toward the forest, then she glanced back to him and somewhat remembered her manners. Well, at least the basic courtesy she should extend to a stranger. "I haven't been here that long though."

It wasn't much in the ways of explanation, but it was better than nothing. "There are some smaller wooded areas close by some of the dorms, so I've walked through those when I needed to be in nature." It wasn't a necessity for her, she wouldn't shrivel up and die if she wasn't among the trees, feet connected to the bare dirt and grass beneath her toes. On the other hand, she didn't want a life without those things. An existence not worth living.

She looked back toward the forest he was looking out, eyes accessing the area. Saoirse couldn't discern any obvious barriers, and now that he'd brought the forest to her attention her curiosity was piqued. "Of course, we could just go ahead and go, then we wouldn't have to wonder about it any longer."

Yayoi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:19 pm
Well then they were both in a similar situation. "Neither have I." He paused. "Been in these particular woods or at the school very long." Just to clarify.

Sidron had wandered the school for the most part and done a bit of snooping in the local town from time to time. He rather preferred the open spaces to the buildings. It didn't have to be nature filled, but it was a nice touch. Plus if you could find a nice secluded place that made it all the more desirable.

"True. Better to find out then spend your time wondering about what could have been." His wings loosened from against his back. Sidron stretched out each one at a time before giving them a good flap, his clawed feet leaving the ground. The dragon didn't see the point in walking if they had already spoken about flying there. "Think you can keep up?"

Offering out a hand just in case. He could probably carry her along faster than she could flutter. But who knew, the ghoul could surprise him.

ramenli

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:44 pm
She smiled, glad he was seeing things her way. His other words were a challenge though, or at least that was her first thought, though his offered hand suggested that he didn't mean it as such. Or if he did, at least it wasn't malicious.

Still, the hint of a challenge plagued her, and it took a moment of her considering his wing span before she finally offered him her hand. "I could make it there," she made sure to point out, "but probably not at your speed." The admission wasn't too dear. Different people had different strengths, that was something her mother had drilled into her for years and years and years. Some were made to rule, some to serve in various functions. Rulers occasionally had to pass responsibilities on to someone else. With that in mind it was easier to give in to the offer.

"If you don't mind we might as well save time here so we have more to spend actually in the forest."

Yayoi
Sorry, my creativity dropped when school/work started. Yay fall break? D:

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out