Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
Bonding over Blades pt 2 (Keionx and Milieu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Chittentown mainsquare
When: Sometime after Bloodfest and also after their sparring match

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 am
Keionx sheathed her sword, replacing it with a hand and a small smile, offered in case the tealblood needed it. But she didn't, and so Keionx nodded and sat down at the fountain near Milieu's notebook and other things, exhaling sharply at the soreness of her wounds. Ow. That had been a good fight. It had made her feel better, more confident about herself and her questions. It had warmed her up and chased off the cold for a time. It had done what it was supposed to, and any injuries she had sustained were worth that rush of good – honestly good – feeling.

”Thank you for that. You... thou art amazingly skilled...” she commented appreciatively. But then again, all the Scouts were. Skilled, and beautiful, and strong... she sighed, inwardly. She looked up to them, but what was she to do about the trunkbeast in the room – that they were rebels? What did that even mean?

Keionx was quiet for a moment as they settled into place at the fountain, still dripping from her tumble into it, though she was drying off quickly in the moisture-sapping air. ”Mili? she said, suddenly, ”Doth thou want to get... um... smoothies? Or milkshakes?” She blushed a little – it seemed forward – but something cold and sweet and thick would make a perfect complement to the sparring match, and it was always easier to talk over refreshments... right?

Magician Arcana

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:50 am
Oh, to relax on the rim of the fountain after the battle had to be one of the most relaxing and enjoyable things. Milieu sighed contentedly, counting her wounds and making sure none were too deep. No, most would heal easily. Any bruising was a sign of a good bout... And this had been an extroidinary fight. Knowing Keinox could defend herself so well put the teen at ease.

It was clear something was rumbling in that orangeblood's head, so Milieu opted to remain still until Kei spoke again. It wouldn't be polite to interrupt someone's thoughts. Especially when it seemed that the issue Kei was grappling with was large. Large enough to weigh down the knight until just now.

Smiling warmly, Milieu wrote down her response | Of course. That sounds delightful. Do you know any places near here that serve those? I think a Smoothie would be delicious after such a good fight. |

DraconicFeline
BOOP. So late.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:55 am
Magician Arcana
I dont remember where we were going with this RP SO I'M GONNA WING IT AS BEST I CAN

”Hmm...” Keionx looked around. Admittedly, she hadn't been to Chittentown in a while, and it – like any Alternian place – changed frequently. ”We might have to explore a little.” she admitted, but surely there was one about. What troll wouldn't try to serve cold beverages in a desert town? Especially after... … … she bit her tongue against a shudder. Aendal. The cavern. Milieu protecting her. ”But t'would be just the thing!”

Beckoning to Milieu, she set off down a likely avenue, still pumped enough from the fight to have some of her old spirit and verve. They didn't have far to go – a smoothie cafe appeared before her, a not-wholly-unpleasant establishment (by Chittentown standards) run by a bored looking yellowblood and a somewhat squat musclebeast.

Beastdad... Keionx, briefly, felt homesick for her lusus and his hugs and his fresh milk. That is not beastdad and somehow, the familiar and yet unfamiliar musclebeast was... okay. She and beastdad still had a long way to go before their relationship was back on track. ”Aha! Here!” she said, walking into the blessed coolness of the shop. Of course, two trolls walking into a shop splattered with blood and bruises was nothing particularly special, and so the yellowblood took their orders without even a blink, and their musclebeast lusus merely bowed at them and gave them a pleasant, polite, and deep greeting.

After ordering, Keionx was quiet for a moment. ”I... really admire you, Milieu...” she blurted out, as they waited for their orders. ”Thou art smart, and beautiful, and strong...” She watched as ice and milk and fruit were crushed in the crushing device, ”I wonder... How can I be more like thee?”  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items