Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Friendly Encounters (Astraea x Arioso Canto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:24 pm
This is a private RP between AstoriaFallen's Astraea and ~Latonia de la Courtel~'s Arioso Canto. Please do not post without invitation.
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee |x| Latonia de la courtels Teepee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:01 am
User Image She was very much enjoying all of this traveling. Having wings made it much easier as well. She almost felt bad for those that couldn't enjoy the way the wind felt as it lifted you through the sky. The way the lands looked from above was amazing to her and she had actually discovered quite a bit and learned much. Which wasn't always a good thing.

She was in an area that was unfamiliar to her, which honestly wasn't a surprise anymore. The more she traveled the less afraid she had started to become. It had also helped with her dreams? Memories? She still wasn't sure what they were. Certain things seemed to spark something within her and make her remember things that had been forgotten. It was strange.

The lush fields were starting to dry out as autumn was nearing and she walked gracefully through the knee high blades, her pale eyes searching for someone to talk to. She had found that by meeting others she learned quite a lot. Some of them had wonderful stories to share and she very much enjoyed learning about the different herds. Even if they weren't all good. She wondered who she might run into today.

[WC: 203]  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
For all that he was loath to admit it, Arioso Canto was beginning to think that no one could be counted on in the way family could. For all that he had those he considered good friends, once upon a time, many of them seemed to had drifted away from him. He wasn't entirely sure why, either. He felt -largely, at least- as if he were the same Arioso they had always known. He was a Fayth to the blood and soul of himself, he was a wanderer and a storyteller, a singer and adventurer and healer, he longed for the cool of the forest and the winding paths it offered him but relished in a race through the glades or over the rolling plains.

So why then did everyone seem so distant? True enough they were caught up in their own lives, and he couldn't blame them... But it was, strange, to have friends that you had known all your life toss you aside for someone new. Or because they thought you had someone new? The whole thing confused him, and left him with an urge to canter until he reached a place he did not know. Maybe that would help him clear his mind.

A long hard run and a quick swim had allowed the young stallion to vent, leaving him to walk aimlessly beneath the leaves that were beginning to brittle and brown. Soon it would be fall, his favorite season for the cool days and chilly nights, for the whisper of leaves underfoot and the multi-colored rain as they fled the trees. Leaving the edges of the woods behind he drifted across the fields, a walking slice of sunset among the slowly fading greenery.

Stopping to consider a particular tree that had already begun to shed leaves here and there, Arioso noticed the presence of a dreamy white figure meandering beyond. Her mane was flowing and her hooves light, and there were wings the likes of which he had not seen.

Realizing he was staring, the Unicorn stallion coughed gently. "Oh, pardon me for disturbing you, My Lady."

AstoriaFallen
No problem at all. I'm trying to thin down some of my current RPs and with all the Birthday and RL stuff I'm afraid I'm a bit behind as well. But here's one tag! ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image She couldn't help but feel relaxed and at ease on a day such as this. It made her spirits soar and it could almost reflect upon her demeanor. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. Ears flicked and with a fluidly graceful movement she turned her pale eyes upon the stallion that stood before her. The wind caught her mane and blew it gently, a few strands draping themselves across her facial features and she gave him a small smile and bowed her head very slightly as she greeted him. "You flatter me good sir." She blushed slightly at having been called Lady and she continued. "There is no need to apologize, you did not disturb me. I was just admiring the changing of the leaves." Her gaze turned skyward towards the canopy for a moment before returning to the brightly colored stallion.

She noticed then, that he had a horn. It wasn't like her antlers, it was a single spiral that rose upwards at an angle. She was curious about it but didn't say anything just yet. She hadn't met a Unicorn yet or a soquili with his coloration. She couldn't help but admire his glowing designs and she shook her head slightly and blushed. "Pardon me for staring. You're very unique." She said with admiration as she moved from her position to one further left and center of the male.

She truly did admire the way his colors blended so smoothly, he was quite lovely to look at. She had an appreciation for beauty in all things, not just that of the living. It was just a plus when she could converse with someone who had likable characteristics.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
For a moment Arioso was worried he had alarmed her, though that was the very furthest from his goals at the moment, and he regretted his carelessness and his wandering. Still, her movements were smooth and graceful as she turned to regard him, a sort of serenity radiating from the way she stood still against the playful strands of wind. Arioso and his sister had rarely had such patience in their youth, preferring to dart off in pursuit of the first playful breeze that dared disturb their manes or pluck up a leaf before their eyes. And even now, as adults, he rather doubted they had it.

"If flattery is truth, I suppose." Arioso returned gallantly. "For I only speak what I know and observe with my own senses, and it is very well you may find flattery where I see only honest truth. As for the leaves, I think they are pleasing indeed, I cannot fault you at all for watching them. Still, I am sorry to interrupt it."

Noticing her attention skipping down over the markings that gleamed, glyph and paint splash alike, Arioso danced on faintly glowing hooves and ducked his head faintly, hiding his glowing eyes behind a bright white forelock for a moment. Her remark about him being unique made him lift his head again, eyes going wide for a moment. "I? Ah, well, thank you very much my Lady. I must admit I am surprised for you to say so... I've crossed paths with dozens of unicorns and unicorn crossbreeds, though few of them were Fayths as well, that is true. But I've not yet encountered anyone with wings like yours, or antlers, for that matter... Are you new to this land?"

He had met others, here and there, that old stories of being from far off places. Places he would probably never see and therefore eagerly listened to tales of... If this lovely stranger had a mysterious story to share, well then, all the better!

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:26 am
User Image She listened intently as he spoke and she gave a small nod of her head, she couldn't argue with that logic and she gave a smile as he apologized still for interrupting her moment with the leaves. "I accept your apology." Her voice held a merry tone to it and she figured she could at least accept the apology he had given her, even if it wasn't necessary.

She watched him curiously for a moment when he seemed to "hide" himself from her gaze. This was interesting to her for she didn't understand why he would want to do such a thing. She gave him a warm smile when he unshielded his eyes to gaze towards her. "Why are you so surprised? I find the glowing quality of certain attributes to your body quite wonderful to look upon. I can honestly say, I have not seen the likes of it before." She gave him a warm look filled with admiration. "I would say you are beautiful."

She did find him beautiful to behold, she hoped he wouldn't find it unbecoming to be called beautiful. It was how she viewed him though and honesty was something she treasured and would not dull down for fear of reprisal. So just as she had never seen any like him before he had never seen any like her. So this was a interesting meeting then. "I am new to the lands, though.... I don't really recall much as to how I got here." Her memory was slowly coming back in pieces, but for now it was all a haze.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image
At the nod she offered, Arioso returned it with a bow, giving her a smile with his gallant reply. "I appreciate your understanding, Lady Fair."

Words came easily to him, while in a polite conversation. Watching the path of her eyes as it darted over his coat, he assumed she'd not met one of his Clan before. Given that, her commentary on his markings were somewhat expected, factoring in her attention to them. However, he was rather surprised she would be so bold to speak as such. It was not unlike the ladies he was familiar with, and that alone was interesting. "I thank you very much for your attentions, you are the first to speak thus to me. I have heard they are interesting, but never before were they called wonderful. I am honored so beatiful a lady would find cause to compliment me. You are most gracious."

It did not concern him that she used a word more often attributed to mares than stllions, for if Arioso was speaking truthfully he found sunsets beautiful, and waterfalls equally so. In light of that, hearing such a word applied to him was certainly no insult. Still, such thoughts were soon ushered from his mind upon mention of her plight. It was a story familiar to him, and for that alone he felt it was appropriate to offer his aid.

"I am sorry to hear that your memory is fractured and you do not know how you came to be here. I would be happy to offer you any assistance that is within my capacity to render. My grandmother told me a similar tale as to how she came to be here. I understand time and the help of friends and the care of a unicorn healer were all important in aiding the recovery of her old life."

He hesitated, unsure how much he should share with a stranger but wanting to offer assistance as well. "She engaged in travel and conversation with strangers, and claimed that talks with some of them helped jog her memories even if they had no knowledge of her life or land or Clan. If I can help by speaking with your or asking you questions or telling a tale of my own, I will be happy to do so."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image
Her gaze was soft and her features relaxed as she listened to him. She was pleased that he didn't mind her attentions towards him. She was sure some would have taken offense to her words, but he did not and kept her mind worry free. She gave a small bow of her head at her being called gracious to refer to him in such a way. She wondered if it was rare for him to be complimented on his looks but she wasn't going to worry about it. "I only speak the truth of what I see. I am pleased that my words have delighted you."

At his words of apology to her loss of memory she shook her head and gave him a smile. "I thank you for your condolences, but you do not need to be sorry for me. Indeed it can be a bit frustrating to not understand certain things about my past or make sense of what I do remember, but I am happy and healthy and I cannot ask any more than that." She said to him, however his grandmother seemed to have befallen a similar fate as her current state of mind when she had first come here. "I will gladly accept any assistance you feel can help me though. I appreciate you offering me help like that." She was curious about the tale that beheld his parents dam. It seemed as though he had read her mind for he began to speak of things that had helped her.

At the offer of asking her questions or even telling a tale she gave a smile. "I would very much like to hear a tale from you. I am not opposed to questions either, especially if the sort of thing helped out your grandmother." She said as she looked at him.

WC: 306

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Edited to fix Headshot

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't say delighted, that sounds a bit like I was expecting such kind things to be said of me." The golden stallion grinned, ducking his head shyly. "Which I don't think anything of the kind... Though I admit I always found the markings on the hide of my relatives to be lovely, so, I can understand that upon seeing mine you might think similarly. Is that impolite to say?"

Arioso gave a grin and a faint shrug, flicking his tail idly as they considered each other. "You're most kind, and it is pleasing to make your acquaintance. Most ladies are not so forward in their compliments, and I think that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me."

Her reaction to the memory loss was quite calm, and he couldn't help but be impressed by the hopeful nature of her words. "That is a very cheerful way to approach things, but I guess it's better than railing against it. As for helping, I certainly don't claim to be an expert on the matter. Just offering what I know of a somewhat similar situation, though I cannot say if wandering and talking would help.. Or if things would go better if we could find someone that was familiar for you."

Shifting faintly on his hooves, the unicorn stallion gave a faint, considering frown. "My grandmother claims that even when she first awoke and realized that her memory was fractured, she had a sense that her family was missing. She knew that her love was out there, for one. Do you have any feeling like maybe there is a beloved one waiting for you? Searching for you?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image "."
She liked his subtly, it was different than others she had met before and that was a calming thought to her. She was pleased to have found someone like him to talk to. His lack of boasting was a nice change too, he seemed humble and pleasant. "Not impolite at all." Her voice was light with laughter. "I didn't mean to imply that you were expecting such a compliment from me."

She could see how her actions could be considered strange to others but she did as she pleased for the most part, and what felt right. She rarely did anything for gain, at least not in this current life of hers. "I figured fretting about it wouldn't do me any good mentally or emotionally so I'm just taking it day by day." She added as she listened to his options. Finding someone familiar would be nice, if she knew what they looked like. She had fractured names and hazy faces to go off of.

"I do not know about a love, but I know I have family." She felt as though there was something else she was missing beyond that. Like there was a part of her out there and she couldn't remember. It was an ache that wouldn't go away but she didn't talk about it either, she didn't want it to be real. "I am sure there is likely someone searching for me though." She didn't know why she felt that there was, but she just had this notion that someone would be out there now, trying to find her.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items