[PRP]Decisions (Soren x Syél)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 am
User Image

Soren had made the decision, he knew now that he was going to be a Reaver. Of course on some level he had always known. Now it was official though he had gone to his parents and had announced his intentions. Now he had to do the hard part find a Captain who was willing to let Soren join his team and take him out in the world.

The orange male marched his way through the pride. His head was held high. Anyone who looked at him would know that he was on cloud nine. The only thing that Soren was able to do was keep the grin off his face. Reavers didn't grin like giddy school boys. No Soren was to become a man and he must act that way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:51 am
User Image

The young adult was padding around the pride, looking for stories, when she saw a very happy looking adolescent. Not someone she knew personally, but he was less than a year younger than her and in a very good mood. Syél liked seeing happy people, and liked being happy with them. They often had great stories, many about the outside world!

"Hi there!" she offered, coming up close. "What's so exciting today?" The closer she came, the easier it was to see the grin that threatened to split his face in half. Not that she'd actually seen that happen, but it was a turn of phrase the bards liked to use.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 am
Soren turned mildly surprised by the voice. He hadn't thought anyone would pay him any attention to him. When he saw the female he was pleasantly surprised. She was older than him not by a lot but a fair amount. He smiled when he saw her winged markings. It seemed lately all the females he spoke to had wings.

"I am to become a Reaver and go out into the world." he was excited, most of those who were born into the pride never saw outside its borders. He didn't want that though, he wanted to go out into the world, collect things for the pride, maybe win a battle or two. His options were endless.

"I just have to find myself a Captain first." he said, He didn't think it would be that hard to find. What Captain wouldn't want a fine young male on his team going out into the world.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:11 am
"Outside?" Syél's voice twisted with longing. She wasn't interested in becoming a Reaver, but the world outside the pridelands held so much appeal for her, it almost hurt. But her problems weren't the lion's, and she shouldn't project them onto him.

"I'm sure there's a lot of Captains in the pride," she replied. Not that she knew many of the pride's ranking members. Any lessons the lioness may have had had gone in one ear and out the other as she daydreamed about the outside world.

"So all you have to do is find the one going on a Viking soonest, right?"  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:15 am
The young male picked up the tone of her voice, there was something there that she wasn't saying, desire perhaps. Was it possible that this female also wanted to be a Reaver? There weren't a lot of female Reavers in the pride but it was acceptable to be one now. Soren personally thought that anyone wanted to be should be allowed.

"Yes there are quite a few Reavers." Soren said acknowledging her logic. "Yes yes the on going the soonest would be the best." Soren said with a nod. His excitement was building again. He began to go through the list of captains in his head that he knew. He would have to go and speak to each one of them and find out who was going out the soonest.

"Have you ever thought about going out, being a Reaver?" Soren asked wanting to know more about why her voice sounded the way it did when she spoke of outside. Maybe he could help.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:22 am
"Well, I don't really want to be a Reaver," the lioness admitted a little embarrassed. She certainly wasn't a homebody, and there wasn't a huge stigma about females remaining Freeborn, but it was the fighting that she wasn't so fond of. Oh sure, Syél could defend herself just fine, but she wasn't so keen on attacking others.

"I just want to go outside...you know? See the world," the longing was clear on her last word again. True, Thralls were sometimes taken on Vikings (because who could expect Reavers to carry all the things that needed carrying?) but not Freeborn.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:36 am
[ The golden male considered what she was saying. She wanted out but didn't want to fight. He could see where that could be a problem He was trying to work the problem through in his mind.

"Wellll" he said finally getting it pieced together in his mind. "Perhaps if you were to just make good friends with a Reaver or two you could go out a viking, have them help look out for you. There are plenty of reavers who are willing to do extra fighting." he said knowing full well he would be one of them. He hadn't even gone out on his first Viking and he was already dreaming of how he could help this female achieve her dreams. A female whose name he didn't even know yet.

"By the way I am Soren." he told her. Perhaps he should at least know her name before he offered her a way out of the pride. Could they be loyal to each other and do such a thing?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:43 am
"Is that even possible?" she asked. "All the Reavers I know seem to be gung-ho for fights and I'm...not," the lioness admitted. "I don't know if they'd allow it." Sure she wanted to go outside, but she absolutely did not want to fight or kill for it.

"Oh, I'm Syél!" she exclaimed, realizing she'd been unforgivably rude in forgetting to give the lion her name. "It's nice to meet you Soren, and I'm happy to hear that you're going to be a Reaver." It was wonderful to see him so happy, and she could only wish that she too could be so excited for herself.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:49 am
"Syél" he repeated committing the name to memory. He listened to her concerns of whether or not it was possible. As she went on his mind was whirling trying to think it all through. When she finished he felt himself smiling.

"I can do it for you. I will become a Reaver and then once I am all set you can come out with me and my captain. We can make sure it is a big group so that you aren't as closely watched. You can explore the world and I will take on any extra fighting." It wasn't the Soren was evil and wanted to hurt things he just enjoyed a good spar.

"I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. Specially since I am more than willing to help." he told her. He really hoped she would take him up on his offer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:02 am
"That's...really nice of you," Syél said, green eyes wide with surprise. She meant it too, she couldn't even be sure her own parents or siblings would be willing to support her in this way.

"Well, why don't you go on your Viking first, become a Reaver, and then we'll see what happens?" Sure, she wanted out, but she wasn't about to put the boy into an untenable position for her sake.

"After all, it's not like there won't be time." And in the meantime, nothing was stoping her from listening to all the stories she could find about the outside world.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:06 am
"That sounds like a plan." he said with a nod of his head. First thing first he had to find a captain and get out there into the world. "I shall go find a captain then." he said nodding to her. He rose to his feat ready to make leave.

"I will be back for you I wont forget." he told her with a grin. He could tell that she was trying to make it so that he wasn't making a promise to her. He appreciated but he liked the idea of getting to fight a little more and help someone at the same time.

"Next time you see me I will be a Reaver." he told her his eyes twinkling. With that he took his leave heading towards an area of the pride he knew Reavers and Captains frequented.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games