.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[CHAL] Stop Playing Around (Xennek x )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sabra Knight rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 1, 3 Total: 12 (5-20)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:14 pm

After his last 'challenge' of sorts Xennek had found himself watching more of the duels that happened along the borders of the Viking pride. It truly was interesting how differently some of them fought from each other and he could pick up that here there was no real set battle style. So it's basically a free for all. Just like it had been for him in the beginning.

I just need to shake off the strict guidelines of the Firekin. Even there he had been a notorious troublemaker as his berseker style in battles would baffle others. Out in the warzone though it was a lifesaver as his changing strategies would always take someone by surprise. Yet he wasn't feeling blood thirsty again today.

All he wanted to do was to play around some more...

Painted Moose rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image

Vittorio was sporting a good number of bruises that day, and none of them were from duels. Each one was from little teeth and claws, all belonging to Mitra's spawn. He had stopped by to check in on his fellow Reaver, and had been promptly attacked by four little furies. One in particular had gone for his ear and the skin was red from swelling. Little demon, he thought with a smile.

Padding down to the challenging area, Vittorio had only been keen on watching. When his eyes spotted the older of the two red lions, though, he found himself stepping forward. "Back again?"

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:28 pm
Painted Moose

Chuckling at the sight of the familiar face Xennek nodded, "Aye, I am. Looks like someone else already beat me to ya though." He teased lightly at the faint signs of bruises and the red ear, "Feeling up to playing a bit?"

The large lion shifted on the ground in preparation, "I'll give you a bit more of hte paces today though. So don't expect it to be so easily won this time~" Still though he was laid back. There was no real urgency in his life as he would much rather take his time and play around like this. Joining a pride wasn't his top priority after all.

Dueling for fun however was...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:36 pm
Sabra Knight

Vittorio reached up to touch his ear, and regretted it with a hiss. The area was tender, with a bit of blood on his pristine fur. "Cubs." He shook his shoulder, as if it were a universal statement. Even if the other male had never reared one, he would at least have been around the little buggers long enough to realize how dangerous they were.

"I didn't expect the last one to be, but you proved me wrong there." He chided. Vittorio feinted to the right, and came in with a hard strike at his side, claws out for that blood this lion seemed to want.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 pm
Painted Moose

Xennek laughed, "Vicious bundles of fur indeed." As much as he hated admitting to being a father the lion still remembered his own Firekin cubs with a small smile. They weren't completely awful after all despite their rogue blood.

Accepting the compliment with pride Xennek allowed the strike to the side before twisting to land a strong smack against the reaver. Landing on the ground Xennek grinned teasingly, "Let's try that one again, shall we?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:14 pm
Sabra Knight

Vittorio side stepped so that he wouldn't take the full brunt of the blow, but enough of Xennek's paw hit him to leave a mark. Gritting his teeth, the Reaver pressed in for a stronger offense. "If you insist." He came at him low and fast, keen on making an uppercut strike to his chest.

It was a risky move, and one that would leave Vittorio prone should he get caught. If it worked, though, this fight might not last nearly as long as the others. It's a risk I'm willing to take. There weren't many of those.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:48 am
Painted Moose

Xennek's laughter caught in his throat at how fast the reaver struck. Oh we're playin' this game then? The lion braced his hindlegs on the ground before jumping upwards. The strike barely glanced him then and so the lion reached out in mid-air to land a swipe against Vittorio's rump. That one might sting a bit.

He was fortunate to have manage to get away with just a bruise from that one, "Powerful shot there." Xennek grinned as he took a few steps back to brace himself. This guy definitely was a fireball!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:52 am
Sabra Knight

His timing was off, and before he could counteract Xennek's movements, he felt the swipe against his rump. It may have stung, but it didn't slow him down. "My mate hits harder than you!" It was a bold faced lie, of course, though he suspected with as angry as she had been lately that she might give Xennek a good show.

Now he had a burning rump and more bruises than he cared to talk about. I'm taking a long, long break after these two.

"Gods blood, that smarts." Vittorio shook it off and readied himself for the next go.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:04 am
Painted Moose

Xennek let out a roaring laughter, "Then maybe I should see about fightin' her next!" His gaze gleamed with humor at the insult. If he had felt more wicked maybe he would have thrown in a comment about letting her beat him all over, but he wanted to play around with this Reaver not have him try to destroy him.

The large lion instead twisted to throw himself at Vittorio. Instead though Xennek's claws only found air as he slid back teasingly, "Come on gotta make up for that sting then~"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:13 am
Sabra Knight
Fin, unless you want to add another post.

Vittorio just laughed it off. He wouldn't sully her by speaking about her in such lewd ways, mostly because she really would beat him later. He dodged the coming attack and allowed his muscles to slacken.

"Times up for you. If you want to fight me again you'll have to come back another day; I'm not about to push myself to breaking just to make up for it." Vittorio rotated his shoulders, working on the already forming kinks. "Honestly, though? Next time you should probably duel for real. At some point the higher ups will catch on and run you off."

Turning his back to the red lion, Vittorio casually walked his way back home.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces