Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP/AIM] The Naughty List (Morana Tomislava & Arioso Canto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:50 pm
This is a private roleplay and AIM log between Morana Tomislava (Mahogany Sunset) & Arioso Canto (~Latonia de la Courtel~).

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 am
Quote:
Arioso: I got whiplash from my sig eviction, fyi.

Tomislava: *raises hoof* Same boat.

Arioso: Right? *stomps over to hang out with him* Did you sprain something? I'm a healer. Just sayin.

Tomislava: *lowers her hoof* Nope, no sprain, though I may stomp in solidarity sometime.

Arioso: Well, I am totally up for stomping in solidarity. Possibly kicking, also. And if you need help, now you know.

Tomislava: *nods* Kicking sounds good to me, and yes, now I know. *stares at him with her strange yellow eyes*

Arioso: Good. Let me know when and where. *grins, eyes bright and gleaming like his horn*

Tomislava: *eyebrows raise* You're quite chipper.

Arioso: Usually in good humor, I'm afraid. *shrugs* Does it bother you?

Tomislava: Not particularly. You remind me of my sister. She's a sweetheart.

Arioso: Oh, well, that's good. I'd hate to remind you of someone you disliked.

Tomislava: *laughs a bit harshly* There are only very few people I dislike, and you should not like to know them, I'm afraid.

Arioso: *nods* Got a list of those myself. Not a long list, mind you. But those on it? Yeah, you'd rather steer clear.

Tomislava: *pauses and studies him for a second* Mine consists mostly of my father.

Arioso: *whistles* Closer to home than mine, I'm afraid. Uncle. *nods and shugs* Close, ne?

Tomislava: Hm. Well, that's more than I expected. Close enough, considering the relationship you have with your uncle is likely closer than the one I've had with my father.

Arioso: *blinks at her* He tried to eat me... Twice. Close enough?

Tomislava: *eyebrows raise further* I'd say so. Does kalona blood hide in those unicorn veins of yours?

Arioso: *shrugs* He's Kalona, that's for sure. My father is unicorn. The rest is, confusing, to say the least.

Tomislava: *mouth curls downward* That does sound confusing. And you are not kalona, then? How is your uncle one?

(( Approx. 149 words for Tomislava w/o the name tags. ))  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:10 pm
Arioso grinned at her expression, nodding in agreement at the look on her face.

"Yes, exactly." He muttered in response to the look. "And as far as that goes, not near as I can tell? I take after my sire, he's as Unicorn as they come, at least in appearance and manner? Nothing like his brother. And Uncle.. Well... How he came to be so varies, depending on whom is telling you the tale. There is certainly more than one."

He glanced at her, ears flicking back and forth. "You wouldn't be interested in a story or two by chance, would you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 pm
Leaning against the tree she'd positioned herself next to at the beginning of their conversation, Morana looked at the male expectantly. The grin on his face was as bright and sunny as his disposition and coloring. Had she been in a more normal mood, Morana might have found it glaringly garish, but she was content to gripe about her father to someone whose perception of him it would not affect. The ones she considered family did not deserve her growling in their ears about his mistreatment of them. "Sounds a bit like my family. My father is full Kalona. The mare who raised me is an Angeni. My sister and I are both regular soquili, like the mare who was our... some kind of blood mother." She returned his grin then, hers with a little bit of wickedness. "But I would enjoy a story or two, if you'd like to tell. I'll even tell mine, if you like."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Arioso considered the mare as he waited for her response, his tail flicking back and forth idly. She seemed cool and confident as she leaned against the tree, but there was a quiet sort of amusement as she considered him. On the whole she seemed amused even as she commiserated, which was, different. It was interesting to be able to discuss such things so light-heartedly, as if it were all quite worthy of amusement. And he supposed it was, so long as you weren't in the middle of the 'running for your life' bit of the proceedings.

"Does it now? I offer my sincere condolences." He offered with a faint bow of his head. "My, your parents do sound interesting indeed. Both my grandparents appear to be regular, groundwalking Soquili.. Though my grandmother always told me that all sorts of secrets were part of my grandsire's line. My father of course is a Unicorn, my mother of the wind. My sister favors her more strongly."

He shrugged a bit at the mention of his sibling and grinned widely. "My lady, I would be happy indeed to hear your tales and share my own. Before the stories run away with me, I am Arioso Canto, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

Mahogany Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm
"It sounds as though his line holds quite a few secrets," Morana agreed, offering a little bow of her head in return. Her eyes widened at the unexpected honor of a "my lady" and his telling her his name. "The pleasure is mine," she said, "and I'm afraid my name is as complicated as the story of my family. It would probably be better if I were to tell it in context." And so I remain a mystery for a little longer. It was almost exciting - this conversation felt like playing a game. "I'm ready to listen, though, if you're ready to tell?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Listening to her comment, the young stallion couldn't help himself but to laugh. The line holding quite a few secrets? That was a fair assessment indeed, if only this stranger knew how right she was!

"You're correct, my mysterious lady, quite correct indeed." He agreed with a nod and a playful grin. "And I am content for the mystery of your name to be revealed in due course, I am sure the tale will be all the grander for it!"

He shifted lightly on his hooves, nodding faintly. "Ready to tell? I suppose I am. So then, I suppose it does not matter which tail is first, for the story is that they are all true in their own way. The first is perhaps the least exciting, though only a guess based on appearance as the family denies it. That being, that my Uncle who is a very shadow on the family was adopted... His black basket found by my wandering grandparents, and they took him in out of the goodness of their own hearts. Likely, considering my grand parents mind you... But apparently untrue, for he is marked in the tradition of our family and my Nana insists he is of her blood."

Arioso gave a chuckle. "So that of course, brings us to the second story... Which is both easy to believe and borders on the impossible at once... And delightfully so. Before I tell it, are you ready to run away from the peculiarity of it all?"

Mahogany Sunset

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff