Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:05 pm
Kamila saw the hesitation in his eyes, in his body. The purple stallion doubted himself and that was something she could use to her advantage. Hesitation was what killed you, and she would not hesitate. "You do not have the heart to kill me stallion. You are damaged goods. Tell me what I want and I will leave."

She needed an exit strategy. To go into the sea would be to give them the advantage. The woods were her best bet, but they had to know them well after living here. But she was faster on land then they could be. That would be the way to go if things did not go how she wanted them to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:07 pm
Isadora watched the spectacle going on around her. The mare reeked of death, but what could she do to stop her?

Her words rang out from some well within her that she did not know was there. "You will lose yourself if you take this path, you will become faceless and lost. Turn away before it is too late, child."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 pm
Niall's eyes softened on the young healer. She was sweet, kind, and apparently far more learned than someone so young could be expected to be. She was a gift, and something to be protected. The stallion, on the other hoof, certainly appeared to know what he was doing in a battle. Niall could only watch with heart racing as Alexi jumped into the fray, earning a smack across the chest for his efforts, but somehow still holding his ground. "You and I are likely the least qualified to be in that situation," he muttered to her, musing. "I'm clumsy enough to gore one of my own if I'm not careful, and you are more valuable as a healer than as another body thrown at that fight. You're right, though, going to safety may not be the right course. We can stand watch and run to their aid when it's safe." Nosing decisively, Niall looked to Olivia to make certain she was in agreement.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff