Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1x1] Hit with the Hammer [Clyde/Shu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:15 am
He should have realized that Shu had been hurt more than the once in the infirmary.... It should have just been common sense, but it still surprised him a little. She was tough.

But her words stung as much as his ribs. "Alright, you're the senpai." was that the right word? It wasn't sensie... anyways.... "I can stand. I'll make it, it's not like it's my first time getting injured. though usually it's my fingers." he smiled but didn't laugh. Laughing would hurt more. He didn't manage to get to his feet and waited for the wave of nausea that he expected. It would pass, he wasn't worried. It still took a moment.

Van decided she liked the ghoul.

meegane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:22 am
"I'm not trying to patronize you, but it's really important that you know it...." Shu frowned in worries, she offered him her shoulders. "Don't reject me, or I might try to princess carry you," threatened the huntress despite of her small figure. "Call me Shu will do, before my rank, I'm you friend. Unless it's a quip." She quickly added.

Her steps might not be very stable on the way to infirmary, but the determination written on her face said no to any refusal. "Get a good rest and let Van do her job, then next day you will feel good again. Quick healing is one of merits of being a hunter." She grinned.

phantompanther13

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash