Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[Chal] Time to prove myself! (Sekayi x ?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sabra Knight rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 1, 3 Total: 9 (5-20)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image

Ocean waves crashed against the cliffs. Sekayi could barely believe that after all the wandering his trio had gone through that now they were finally at this so called pride of Vikings. I wonder if it's truly as exciting as the other two believe? Shaking his head he jumped from a higher ledge until he circled back around towards what appeared to be the pride borders.

"Alright, I'm here so let's fight already!" The young warrior growled sharply. He had no time for play, he was getting inside of this place. It was about time though. His body was itching for a good fight. It had been a while since he had dueled against a stranger and his blood was boiling for it.

Painted Moose rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 3, 4 Total: 16 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image

A slight male stepped forward to meet the challenger. His mane was luscious, and he was as jeweled as any female, but there was nothing feminine about him. The Reaver's body was scarred, his eyes hardened, and in his heart he was ready for the coming challenge.

"It's a good day to die." He spoke in way of greeting. "If you can beat me today then you've earned your place as a Stormborn. If not..." Simply shrugging, he dropped down into a fighting stance. It was obvious what would happen, so he didn't feel the need to say it out loud. Instead, the Reaver rushed at the larger lion and after feinting to the left, took a swipe at his rump.

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:56 pm
Painted Moose

Sekayi took a step back as he noticed the lion raising to his challenge. The hell type of lions we have here? Still he was no fool. Despite the jewelry and looks he could see that the lion was a well seasoned warrior. I have to just brace myself for this one.

They really did need to work on their greetings however, "We'll see about that." Sekayi simled, "If not then I'll just drag my a** back here again." A typical Xennek line, but still one he meant. Thankfully the lion was used to both winning and losing so he was taking this as a chance to learn the pride's fighting styles. He would get stronger no matter how many times it took...that was his determination.

But he hadn't given up yet. The battle was just beginning after all. Growling in pain at the swipe that landed on his rump Sekayi glared. Alright then that's how they play. Leaping forward he made to knock into the Reaver's body, but because of the sudden pain from his new gashes ended up barely brushing it instead.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Well, at least he had the concept down.

Unfortunately for him, Vittorio had to fight on the shifting sands, and had only gained speed on solid terrain. The Dawn Walkers may not have been a battle hardened bunch, but he had always been the exception.

He moved away from the attempted strike and tested the waters with a faux hit to the same area. Vittorio was obviously testing this lions reflexes; so far he wasn't impressed. Is this the best the rogue lands have to offer? Surely he had more in him than this! Any less wouldn't do at all.

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:11 pm
Painted Moose

As the lion attempted the same hit again Sekayi managed to twist to the side so the attack became only a light brushing of fur, "I'm not that stupid." He growled towards the reaver. Still though even his own counter attack had been the barest of hits. The other lion definitely seemed to be faster than Sekayi and the red lion found himself getting frustrated.

I'm not going to hear the end of this if I lose. But it was already too late, his frustrations were boiling over and his attacks already becoming sloppy. His determination just turned to anger as he lashed out blindly towards the other lion.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:46 pm
Sabra Knight

Never said you were stupid, stupid. You're just an a**.

This lion obviously had a lot to prove to himself with this fight, and Vittorio wasn't above knocking him down a peg. "Cool your head boy, or risk losing it." As if Vittorio himself had any room to talk. In his youth he'd been a spitfire, but after making up with his mate he was much more reserved. Centered, as it were.

Where as Sekayi's attacks were hap hazard and rushed, the lighter Reaver was coming in hard and strong. With every hit he gained a bit of confidence. He hoped to put an end to this sad display with a hard thwack to the read lion's head.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:35 pm
Painted Moose

Cool my head?

He really couldn't though. Sekayi was so frustrated with life currently. He felt like he was running around in circles with Iesha and now he couldn't even land a proper blow in an official challenge! What was wrong with him lately? Iesha had just burned her way through here and yet he was goofing around like a cub.

Sekayi really couldn't land a blow. All of his jumbled thoughts were disheartening and he found that he was dodging less in his attempts to grab the reaver. Can't I at least land one blow? Nope instead he was tasting dirt as he got shoved aside again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:44 pm
Sabra Knight

Vittorio didn't let up. Every time he felt there was a solid opening he would strike at the red lion, in the hopes of wearing him down enough to finally end this. There was something going on inside of this lion that Vittorio didn't want to stick around to deal with.

Ramming into him with his shoulder, the smaller lion hoped to knock the larger lion over just enough so that his kick would take him down. If anything it would at least leave a whallop of a bruise. If you can't even handle your own temper, boy, how are you going to handle this pride?

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:51 pm
Painted Moose

Sekayi tasted blood in his mouth from a blow. Spitting it to the ground the lion shook his head before trying one last time to ram the reaver. Instead though he found his balance thrown off as he was pushed to the side. Not being steady enough Sekayi found himself thrown away.

Dammit, dammit! His claws gripped the dirt before Sekayi just lowered his head, "I give." As much as the words tasted bitter in his mouth his spirit felt even worse. What was he going to do now?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:57 pm
Sabra Knight
Fin

Vittorio turned in place to look at the fallen warrior. He shook his head before walking closer to his opponent. "Clear your head and challenge me again. You've got the skills, but your spirit is running away with you. Learn to control it." There was strength in this one, but until he learned to keep cool in a fight it would consume him. This must have been what that old saying was talking about. 'internal fires' and what not.

He turned his back on the fallen fighter, and walked back to the pride, keen on resting his sore muscles.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces