Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dreams and Discontent (Camilla & Shayne)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:30 pm
I was a beautiful and hot october day. Camilla was down at the lake in her swimming clothes, which consisted of a pare of Seafoam green swim trunks and a lavender purple bekini top. She didn't have much up top truthfully, and it was one of the more modest bekini tops. She had her feet dipped in the cool water and was swishing them around, but on her face was a troubled expression...

Not two days previous she'd made up with Andrew... But, she was still troubled... Not by what she did exactly, but by how she felt while doing it... And by what made her do it... That level of wrath... It disturbed her... She had even gone slightly mad from it! The bloodlust, the thirst to inflict pain, the general hatred and anger towards everything around her... It was sickening... But the most sickening part was... the delight the wrath caused her to feel... Every time she'd obeyed it's ruthless commands she got satisfaction, every time she gave in to the poisonous toxic rage which boiled inside her... she felt delight... It was just all sickening...

Camilla was not a creature prone to these emotions, and especially not of that intensity! The meer thought of it made her stomach knot uncomfortably... Soon, her tail was resting in her hands as she stares unhappily out at the lake... She had come to terms with the fact that, she really had no control over her actions... But... She was still haunted slightly by those wicked emotions...

She needed someone to talk too... But... Carlos likely wouldn't get the gravity of it and nor might Maya... She'd not seen Keen since the Knight Dream and she didn't know Uru or Kari enough to talk about this... Only one person had seen her even remotely close to the state she'd been in... But she'd not seen hide nor hair of him since the Knight Dream either...

Sighing, Camilla looks up at sky with a glum expression... She wondered what the Wight boil was up to...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Sad Dormouse is sad. Which is also quite rare.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:23 pm
Shayne was gathering fruits and berry for his Minipets to eat and like in the knight dream. He stumbled across a really cute ghoul. However, it wasn't any cute ghoul. It was none other than Camilla, the ghoul that was an important part his knight dream. "AH!" the undead boil yelled in shock as he dropped his basket when he saw the Dormouse ghoul in her swimsuit. The boil quickly cover his eyes with his cap as his cheek began to glow a bright red. "I-I'm so sorry, lady Camilla! I-I didn't know anyone out here." He apologized to the dormouse girl. Which Shayne seeing a ghoul in a swimsuit is like seeing them in nothing. That how bashful Shayne was in nature.

Rikku Takanashi
You're teasing poor Shayne aren't you....Before you say she isn't in not hot swimsuit or whatever... This IS Shayne now lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:57 pm
Camilla was lost in her thoughts wondering where Shayne might be. It was because of this, she didn't notice the undead boil not far behind her!

His startled yell behind her startled her in turn! "Eep!" she squeaks in surprise as she jumps and her eyes widen! Quickly she twists around to see who yelled, but it was their hasty apology that had her registering who it was before the sight of them did. "Shayne!?" she exclaims in surprise! Well speak of the Undead! And wait? Did he just call her 'Lady Camilla'? Well it was certainly better then Master Camilla... And she apparently didn't need to ask if he remembered the Knight Dream now.

For a long monent she just sat there blinking at the undead boil owlishly while surprise paints her face... Wow just wow... Here she'd been wanting to talk with him, and there he was behind her! His hasty apologies were met with confusion until she saw the redness on his face. Oh... right... Looking down at her bathing suit she soon knew why. It looks like that was something Shayne and his Knight counterpart shared in common...

"Heh... It's alright, I'm in a bathing suit!" she laughs, though her voice lacked some of it's usual mirth... Truthfully, while the shorts were about as long as her summer bloomers, she was decidedly wearing less on top then usual with the Bekini. Shayne was probably seeing more skin on the Dormouse ghoul in that moment, then anybody else at Amityville had... Him seeing her in her bathing suit didn't bother her at all, the important bits were properly covered after all. But, it seemed it might be too much skin for the shy boil...

Her smile turns to a frown as he covers his face in embarrassment... Quickly, she reaches over and wraps her towl around her shoulders and front before getting up. After moving over to him she taps his should playfully with a gentle smile. "Heh, I'm properly covered now!" she laughs, though it still lacked some of it's usual warmth...

Soon, the dropped basket catches her eye. It seemed he'd dropped a basket of fruit in his surprise, was that why he was out here? Camilla had actually, to some degree, not wanted to talk with or see anybody... That's why she was swimming at the lake instead of one of the pools... She wanted to reflect more on what happen... though... wallow in guilt was more accurate... But, she was happy to see Shayne none the less. And in fact she had wanted to talk with him! She just hadn't expected him to be out here.

Though, Good berries did grow by the lake, but one had to know which were poisonous and which weren't... And by looking at what he picked... she wasn't entirely confident he knew... "Uh Shayne... Why were you gathering these berries?" she asks as she crouches down and points to a few. "You know they are poisonous right...?" She says softly in a worried tone... Surely he wasn't going to eat them... right? Maybe Undead could stomach such things...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Taking a bit of liberty with the berries. Some berries really can kill you, and Shayne doesn't strike me as someone who would know good ones from bad. Though, I guess he could have looked it up in a book lol. I can change that bit if need be.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 pm
After a while, Shayne lifted his cap up as Camilla told him that she was covered now. It seems like Déjà vu to the undead boil. "I-I'm sorry, Lady Camllia. I-I'm not used t-to seeing you like t-this." He explained. Unlike his Knight counterpart, Shayne doesn't know Camillia for a long time; In fact since he doesn't know Camllia for a long time and seeing her in a swimsuit made him feel more nervous than his Knight counterpart.

When Camilla pointed at the berries that he had gathered, the undead boil laughed a bit. "This isn't for creeple, Lady Camllia." He began to explain to the dormouse ghoul and once again his timidly nature was gone. "These berries are for my two little Plossoms. It will help them grow theirs flowers more beautiful if I mix these into theirs diets." He added with a smile as he started to gather all the stuff he has dropped. "Why we get sick by eating these berries is the same reason that Plossom love to eat them for. To make their flowers grow lovely and faster." Then the undead boil stopped and look at the dormouse. "S-So why are you o-out all a-alone?" He asked as the undead boil's timidly come back to him.

Rikku Takanashi
Well It might not be too much skin, if Shanye knew Camilla longer like his AU self

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:23 am
Blinking, the Dormouse ghoul picks up one of the berries before looking at Shayne curiously. "They are? Oooo Wow! I never would have thought to give my minis wild berries!" she usually found it to be too dangerous and when she could just buy them everything they needed, why should she. But... Looking from Shayne's dorm... It was clear he wasn't... 'well to do' Could he even afford basic minipet food...? Or maybe he just couldn't afford the special food which would have everything a Plossom would need for lovely healthy petals.

The way Shayne started to relax upon talking about something hebwas knowledgeable in didn't go unnoticed by the Dormouse ghoul. His knight counterpart acted the exactly same way, and the similarity between Shayne and his knight counterpart were amazing! Camilla hadn't honestly known Shayne that long or gotten that close with the undead boil. But her knight counterpart, Camille, was close with his knight counterpart, to the point of being like siblings even. And Camilla herself was amazed by how similar her counterpart was to her...

Because of this, she was left with a odd feeling... She felt as if she'd known Shayne all her life now... But she knew she hadn't... Camille had known Shayne's knight all her life, Camilla herself knew Shayne himself barely one year... She had been building a friendship with Shayne, and she had to wonder... if they got pared with the knights they did for more then their similar personalities... Maybe... She and Shayne were meant to have a close friendship... She certainly could use a sibling like friend right about now...

Her excited expression soon fades to a musing one before fading to a sad and almost distant one as memories of the wrath tugged at her mind again...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff